Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,751 members, 7,889,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:41 AM

Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies (9421 Views)

⛪Testimonies That Will Transform Your Life (LIVING FAITH CHURCH)⛪❗️❗️❗️ / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony / Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Erums(m): 9:29am On Jul 02, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Were your colleagues not in the car after you jumped.
It would have been a miracle if you jumped and your colleagues died.

Bros, it's a miracle we all survived that crash... I didn't give details... Its my miracle.. Nt yours to affirm

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Evangkatsoulis: 9:36am On Jul 02, 2018
Erums:

Bros, it's a miracle we all survived that crash... I didn't give details... Its my miracle.. Nt yours to affirm

Well, the thread is about sharing testimonies.
What you wrote up there doesn't look like one?
Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by Erums(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Well, the thread is about sharing testimonies.
What you wrote up there doesn't look like one?

What do u know... Can u tell what a testimony is... You writing bk at me is a testimony u have a failed to affirm... Cos some others just took thier last breath... As i said before, the testimony is mine and not urs to affirm... Let it stick

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by iamauxin(m): 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mine was yesterday, I came back from church and I felt bad that people I have done contracts for do not want to pay me. So I went back into the church after everyone has gone and laid on the altar and decreed that atleast one of the people owing me must feel uncomfortable until they pay me today (being Sunday). I waited till 4:15pm and no show so I went to hang out with some friends. I don't keep late nights but that night I stayed with my friends till 9.pm and I saw one of the peeps owing me and I immediately sent him a text message asking him how far, To cut the long story short, he came to where I was seated and took me to his car and apologetically explained that he already came to see me in my house at around 4:45pm( a fact my Lil bro later confirmed)
He asked me how much is my money I told him and he said it's either I went with him to the ATM or drop my account number. I told him I prefer cash (cos I was scared he was just trying to discharge me again)
We went to a close by bank and withdraw the cash. As I reflected on the whole scenario, I knew God specifically heard my prayers.
Brethren there's nothing God cannot do.

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by olaolutreasure(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2018
First of all, thank God for my salvation.
Among 14 children, hardly did anyone attended university. Being the 8th child, I began to seek God about it that it must not continue. Lo and behold, my younger brother got admission in 2016 (I was already in a college with my older brother) Then last year, the following brother got admitted too.
I graduated college late 2016 and decided to further last year.
God assured me it would work out and I got admitted to futa through direct entry.
But the challenge was that Mummy couldn't sponsor me anymore (Daddy irresponsible) but I paid acceptance fee and school fee successfully. Though borrowed, but I thank God in advance that I will pay it

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by nnamdiosu(m): 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
vikono:
God has been faithful in my life
one of my greatest miracles came up when I was in first semester in my final year

I was financially handicapped, as such I wanted to defer the semester,but one of my classmates came to my rescue 2months to our exams.He paid for all my fees and encouraged me to continue.

After doing my late registration, many of my lecturers advised me to just defer the semester because exams is fast approaching, most of my friends advised same

I pray to God dat if it's just pass,he should help me but I shouldn't have any carry over

Lo and behold when our result came out, I was the Best student in my dept,the only student in the highest category (I believe u know what dat means)

I put faith in God, and worked hard, and he surprised me above my expectation
HE IS A
FAITHFUL GOD

This kind of God sef....I just don't understand him.
He will do something that will make one to open his mouth in wonder, and when everyone is amazed and shocked, he will just casually smile and say... I've not Even started sef...this is a warm up. wink

This kind God..na wa.
Wonderful testimony. God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Inspiring Testimonies by vikono(m): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
nnamdiosu:

He will do something that will make one to open his mouth in wonder, and when everyone is amazed and shocked, he will just casually smile and say... I've not Even started sef...this is a warm up. wink

This kind God..na wa.
nnamdiosu:

This kind God..na wa.
nnamdiosu:

This kind God..na wa.
thank you so much brother God bless you too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tawhid: The Issue Christians Avoid / A Discussion between Antiparticle and DoctorAlien on GOD / Am I Allowed To Fast When On My Period As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.