Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,713 members, 7,969,081 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:03 PM

In-search Of A Tech CO - Founder. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In-search Of A Tech CO - Founder. (445 Views)

Providus Bank, Travelport Pledge Full Support To TravelTank (Travel Tech Co) / Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies / Alibaba Co-founder Jack Ma Announces Plans To Retire At 54 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In-search Of A Tech CO - Founder. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 01, 2018
Hello guys, I recently raised a total sum of [/b]Five Million Naira[b] and i would be investing this in a disruptive and innovative tech startup idea.

I am searching for a co-founder with a well detailed knowledge of his/her idea in the tech space to invest with.

You could reach me on +234 813 4340780(whatsapp chats only). If its viable, we'll meet over lunch and discuss in depth.

Please do NOT paste or post any ideas or suggestions here. This is only a call out message.

Kindly note that this is for ideas ONLY within the tech space.

[/b]PS[b] It is NOT compulsory to give a detailed history of your idea. A brief overview would also do as long as the path, growth and viability is glaring. NO ONE IS PLANNING ON STEALING YOUR TECH IDEA.
Re: In-search Of A Tech CO - Founder. by Blakjewelry(m): 11:02am On Jul 02, 2018
ishiguzouche:
Hello guys, I recently raised a total sum of [/b]Five Million Naira[b] and i would be investing this in a disruptive and innovative tech startup idea.

I am searching for a co-founder with a well detailed knowledge of his/her idea in the tech space to invest with.

You could reach me on +234 813 4340780(whatsapp chats only). If its viable, we'll meet over lunch and discuss in depth.

Please do NOT paste or post any ideas or suggestions here. This is only a call out message.

Kindly note that this is for ideas ONLY within the tech space.

[/b]PS[b] It is NOT compulsory to give a detailed history of your idea. A brief overview would also do as long as the path, growth and viability is glaring. NO ONE IS PLANNING ON STEALING YOUR TECH IDEA.
check my signature. if you are interested we can discuss I think we share the same dream

(1) (Reply)

NNPC/FIRST E&P JV Conclude $724m Schlumberger Oil Finance Deal …nigeria To Earn / Business For Ladies Between 31 And Above. / How To Quickly Earn $100 Within 5 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.