Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,463 members, 7,888,433 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:42 AM

Pls Ineed Ur Urgent Advise - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pls Ineed Ur Urgent Advise (339 Views)

Please Urgent Advise Needed / About to renew land lease For Telecoms Mast:i Need Urgent Advise Pls. / Ineed Of Mini Flat Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Ineed Ur Urgent Advise by adebayo111: 11:38am On Jul 01, 2018
please house i need ur professional advise on this issue. I moved into a room apartment on jan 8th 2018, after paying 150k for a year and half rent, including agreement and commission. But i got a call this week that the house had been sold. Under the tenancy law or whatever, what am i entitled to. Thanks waiting for ur advise
Re: Pls Ineed Ur Urgent Advise by Bimpsyyyyy: 11:48am On Jul 01, 2018
The new owner of the house will give you time for your money to expire and will give you more time for you to find new house or will pay you off. That is the law
Re: Pls Ineed Ur Urgent Advise by Heartbender: 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
You will be introduced to the new owner. Then it's either you continue until expiration of rent or a notice to quit is served together with amount calculated as what you deserve
adebayo111:
please house i need ur professional advise on this issue. I moved into a room apartment on jan 8th 2018, after paying 150k for a year and half rent, including agreement and commission. But i got a call this week that the house had been sold. Under the tenancy law or whatever, what am i entitled to. Thanks waiting for ur advise
Re: Pls Ineed Ur Urgent Advise by FirstCounsel(m): 12:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
The buyer buys subject to the existing Tenancies. Your tenancy must be allowed to run out..if he doesn't want you there you're entitled to the requisite statutory notice to quit.

(1) (Reply)

Real estate is the key cost of physical retailers. That’s why there’s the old sa / 5 Plots Of Land For Sale Just A Plot Away From Express Opposite Fara Park Majek / Landed Properties For Sale On The Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.