Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,916 members, 7,915,654 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:41 AM

I Must Make Sure I Have Sex With All The Female Nairalanders. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Must Make Sure I Have Sex With All The Female Nairalanders. (1083 Views)

To All Free Thinking Female Nairalanders / She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her / FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Must Make Sure I Have Sex With All The Female Nairalanders. by blazesam(m): 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
Please don't insult me,for am not feeling fine.
Re: I Must Make Sure I Have Sex With All The Female Nairalanders. by s3tt1ngz003: 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
As in youve been visited by heavenly visitation?

1 Like

Re: I Must Make Sure I Have Sex With All The Female Nairalanders. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
Truly you're sick
blazesam:
Please don't insult me,for am not feeling fine.

1 Like

Re: I Must Make Sure I Have Sex With All The Female Nairalanders. by iamJ(m): 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
goodluck, u have my support, i'm not against bestiality

sha get the following

face mask to cover their faces cause 98% are ugly

arrange transport for them, they can come from anywhere in nigeria to meet u, berger to ajah na small thing for them

air freshener for ur neighbors, so u wouldnt use odor to kill them

gas mask, grade 15, for the toxic odor u will have to bear

jik, dettol, acid and anointed olive oil mixture to wash ur dick after each event

lifetime online subscription to a psychologist website to fix ur self esteem after everything

goodluck grin

4 Likes

Re: I Must Make Sure I Have Sex With All The Female Nairalanders. by Amarabae(f): 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
Had it been that it was a girl that posted this, the chant of olosho would have been raining in this thread.

1 Like

Re: I Must Make Sure I Have Sex With All The Female Nairalanders. by Tallesty1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
Akwara sie gi ike my brother and ebutekwala oria
Re: I Must Make Sure I Have Sex With All The Female Nairalanders. by Tallesty1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
Amarabae:
Had it been that it was a girl that posted this, the chant of olosho would have been raining in this thread.
Lead the chorus

2 Likes

Re: I Must Make Sure I Have Sex With All The Female Nairalanders. by sandra50(f): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ugly thing.

author=blazesam post=68983554]Please don't insult me,for am not feeling fine.[/quote]
Re: I Must Make Sure I Have Sex With All The Female Nairalanders. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
Amarabae:
.. No offence if you call him that.( OLOSHO)
Re: I Must Make Sure I Have Sex With All The Female Nairalanders. by LordKO(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
The information you uploaded on your DP section isn't true.
Re: I Must Make Sure I Have Sex With All The Female Nairalanders. by blazesam(m): 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
LordKO:
The information you uploaded in your DP section isn't true.
MEANING?
Re: I Must Make Sure I Have Sex With All The Female Nairalanders. by LordKO(m): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
blazesam:
MEANING?

Not you bro. I referred to the person with "sandra50" moniker.

2 Likes

Re: I Must Make Sure I Have Sex With All The Female Nairalanders. by mcbliss: 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
Amarabae:
Yh cuz olosho is feminine... grin
Re: I Must Make Sure I Have Sex With All The Female Nairalanders. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
Okay we are waiting sad
Re: I Must Make Sure I Have Sex With All The Female Nairalanders. by DonroxyII: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
Future Impossible achievement !!
Nairaland kwa ;P .....
Re: I Must Make Sure I Have Sex With All The Female Nairalanders. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
sandra50:
Ugly thing.

author=blazesam post=68983554]Please don't insult me,for am not feeling fine.
Sister u harsh o
Re: I Must Make Sure I Have Sex With All The Female Nairalanders. by austyn0(m): 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
sandra50:
Ugly thing.

author=blazesam post=68983554]Please don't insult me,for am not feeling fine.

(1) (Reply)

Granny Looking For Love Online Lost $480,000 To THREE Different Love Scammers!! / My Fiancee Broke Up With Me Because Of This / "No Man Wants A Girl That Studies"man React After Finding Out His Crush Has Bsc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.