Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,038 members, 7,922,518 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:59 AM

2face's Unstoppable Is Worth More Than 1k - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face's Unstoppable Is Worth More Than 1k (1925 Views)

Fans Frown At Ngn1,000 Price Tag For Tuface’s Unstoppable Ii Album. / 2face: Unstoppable Intl Release Version. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face's Unstoppable Is Worth More Than 1k by mostojr: 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2010
I just heard the album yesterday for the first time
This is someone that knows music to the core. The album is not just good, it is a classic. Every song is well-written and well-produced. His voice is clear and he didn't use that autotune nonsense Terry G and the rest of them rely on. He uses his local language in a lot of songs which projects naija in a good light. The mixing is international standard; in fact, I don't think there's currently a better naija mix down.

The whole package is cool, I think it's a must have for everyone.

P Square, Terry G, and all those crappy artists sold their CDs for N150 and naija ppl didn't complain; 2Face is not on the same level with them so I think the CD is worth 1k. If you don't think so then I think P Square, and Co. should start selling their CDs for N20.
Re: 2face's Unstoppable Is Worth More Than 1k by yusuf01(m): 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2010
In as much as I respect your taught, I still believe that your reason is not well placed, Tu face is good, no doubt but I think he's living on past glory and trying to rip nigerians with his new album, that is not a wise choice. I believe by trying to sell his album for 1k only gives room to allow his work to be pirated, judging by his last album and the thing he had with R kelly(an abstract collabo), and coupled with the outrageous price of his album, I don't think it will be a success. And the thing you said about P square, I beg to disagree, I don't think that there is any artist in Nigeria that is more hardworking than those brothers, they might not be good with all their songs, but each album of theirs is always a step ahead of the previous and I think that is the reason they are nominated for the BET awards, coupled with the $1m they won, those guys are the best in Nigeria no doubt.
Re: 2face's Unstoppable Is Worth More Than 1k by cbase: 9:55am On Jun 13, 2010
I agree wt u, yusuf
Re: 2face's Unstoppable Is Worth More Than 1k by ukaiwec: 8:08am On Jun 18, 2010
I completely agree with you on P square being the most hard working nigeria artist. 2face is unargueably living on past glory and should not try to rip off from selling his CD at such a price. His 1st and 2nd albums were no doubt his best.
Re: 2face's Unstoppable Is Worth More Than 1k by mekoyor09: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2010
I totally agree with you guys. P-Square are really hard working. But for 2Face i think that he has also tried but he still has a long way ahead. Because his 1st and 2nd albums were top notch. But these recent releases don't go down well with me.
Thanks grin grin
Re: 2face's Unstoppable Is Worth More Than 1k by ice234: 11:32am On Jul 24, 2010
see insult oh. p square try now
Re: 2face's Unstoppable Is Worth More Than 1k by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2010
Guyz no need 2 argue both artists ar really hardworking they're really trying and about d price tag its just change in schedule they want 2 earn more and have u also heard dat 9ice also wants 2 sell his own album 4 N2000 times 2 of dat of 2face
Re: 2face's Unstoppable Is Worth More Than 1k by akanbstar(m): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2010
TUFACE IS A GREAT ARTIST AND ALBUM IS SICK

CHECK OUT THE NEW NAIJA ICON AJAH ONU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz3FiSzwYGM
Re: 2face's Unstoppable Is Worth More Than 1k by rocachic(m): 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2010
P Square is alright but like all things, musical success is not solely based on hardwork. What tuface is tryna do is go international hence the price hike. It's a visionary approach which if successful will be a model for the rest.
Re: 2face's Unstoppable Is Worth More Than 1k by Ndus4real: 7:46am On Aug 08, 2013
mostojr: I just heard the album yesterday for the first time
This is someone that knows music to the core. The album is not just good, it is a classic. Every song is well-written and well-produced. His voice is clear and he didn't use that autotune nonsense Terry G and the rest of them rely on. He uses his local language in a lot of songs which projects naija in a good light. The mixing is international standard; in fact, I don't think there's currently a better naija mix down.

The whole package is cool, I think it's a must have for everyone.

P Square, Terry G, and all those crappy artists sold their CDs for N150 and naija ppl didn't complain; 2Face is not on the same level with them so I think the CD is worth 1k. If you don't think so then I think P Square, and Co. should start selling their CDs for N20.

them pay u to insult psquare? Which kind of illitrate ar u, psquare is damn good, fhuck u and two head. I don't blame u, i blame our gv'mt, lack of job n loneliness of life can only result to dis.psquare 4 life.
Re: 2face's Unstoppable Is Worth More Than 1k by McOsheBaba(m): 12:54am On Oct 24, 2014
I HEARD TerryG about to sell his album 5000 naira....[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Anyi-apuo By Jenny Blinz Ft Saga / 6 Exciting Tips That Will Make You “blow” As A Nigerian Artist / DOWNLOAD MP3: Ayovic Ft. Mohbad – Bad Good Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.