Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,409 members, 7,937,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:28 PM

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate (60572 Views)

What Is The Most Effective Way Of Preaching The Gospel? / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / Nigerians Condemn House On The Rock Pastor Paul Adefarasin For Preaching Hate Se (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by hotwax: 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
an idiot seeking relevance...TYpical Yoruba sellout. Let Buhari get his second term, they will extend his killing to Yoruba states.

And you Yoruba muslism supporting Jihad and happy for the killing in silence, go and read about Yoruba history, these people dont see Yorubas has muslims, they will kill you alongside your christian brothers. You are still Kafiri to them.

Your parents did a bad job raising you by not teaching you history.

I will laugh at you when Buhari get his second term. Fulanis know Nothern votes and Yoruba votes will assure Buhari second term, thats why they are not touching Yoruba yet.

You are happy for the killings now. Ore ti a fi na iyale wa laja for iyawo. Born fulani slave. I am Yoruba christian, I will never thread the path of Afonja. I will never sell my people out.

7 Likes

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Codes151(m): 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
Femi odu.. Ur a wasted product of an abusive marriage that ended in suicide..
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
pafo:
I always found Oyedepo’s messages a little over the top. Defending yourself means sometimes hurting the other party which is very unchristian-like. You do not meet force with force; rather, you put pressure on the authorities to look for a lasting solution and peace and not telling christians to pick up arms and defend themselves.

Don't get me wrong, In real life, you try to hurt me; I will hurt you bad, but there is just no place for violence in any form within christianity and a supposed "man of God" should refrain from preaching such.

I stand with Femi Odu on this.

Rubbish, David fought against his enemies, Joshua, etc fought and they were serving this same God you're talking.

1 Like

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by juszoe82: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
Femi you are worster than a demon, so you prefer killing of innocent people. You are still talking because none of your family maybe children,wife,parents,sisters or brothers have not been killed or even you.why tearing the IV since you know you don't want to attend. If you don't want something then you can decide not to collect it than putting punishment upon yourself.

GistMore:
GistMore.com

An Activist tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, accuses Oyedepo of preaching hate.

See post below...

Femi Odu:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1362336153909932&id=100004006808894

1 Like

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by lagoon247: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
I look forward to see more men of God like Papa Ayo, Pst Adeboye, BishopMike Okonkwo, Pst Adeyemi, etc speak out against the killings on Christians in the North. I really missed Arch Bishop Idahosa. start making money with Google Adsense, Affiliate Products, Youtube etc

Checkout this Readymade Blog for sale and www.latestinfo.com.ng CHECK MY SINATURE FOR READYMADE BLOGS
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Billygee2u: 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
Femi odu is an idiot,,the person that preach hate and the one that is killing,which do you prefer?

Nobody invited him to any church,it's people like this in cross river state that Cameronians are killing them in silence.

What is his opinion about the herdsmen killing in the country?

Or he do not care cos his state is not involved?
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by pafo(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
udemzy101:

Rubbish, David fought against his enemies, Joshua, etc fought and they were serving this same God you're talking.

Was David a christian? Was Joshua?

You people are the ones that lets pastors use your head sef. Go read the bible again.

1 Like

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Billygee2u: 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Infocitadel:
ignorance is a disease.

I never knew speaking up and against evil is now a crime.

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by PamaB(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
That's a Fulani slave speaking.

2 Likes

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by thunderbabs: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
Who is dz slowpoke? You collect handbill for road con dey mk noise here..... Herdsmen never chop one of ur family ear ni... U for no go tlk rubbish
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
pafo:

Was David a christian? Was Joshua?

You people are the ones that lets pastors use your head sef. Go read the bible again.

Where they not serving the same God? Did God support them or not?

2 Likes

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
Femi odu is an idiot,,the person that preach hate and the one that is killing,which do you prefer?

Nobody invited him to any church,it's people like this in cross river state that Cameronians are killing them in silence.

How I wish he exercise this activists side of him during these massacres undecided

That Femi Odu needs a psychiatrist to be able to identify the preachers of hate!

5 Likes

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
I've been saying this, but most NL think otherwise. Oyedepo is full of spite, hate and bitterness.
I look at him and I see one very sick old man
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by goldmatrix(m): 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
But you love the preaching of the cattle breaders association. You are an indescribable idiot..
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Godwin978(m): 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
cheesy
Watch how
Frustrated Osu ipob bastards will start calling Afonja - Muslim and agent of the devil.
before nko what were they?
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by mhizace: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
dat Femi get problem maybe him no d c wetin d happen for we country
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:

hahahahaahahhah
surely a Igbo
Don't kill yourself with hate

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by conscienceman4(m): 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
What kind of nonsense, idiotic nincompoop blood sucking activist is that. So, he like it the way people have been rated less than cows by this anti-people government, isn't it. He is a languageless bastard.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by rosebaby16: 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
If your family members was one of does victim I believe you will understand coward Christian
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by wellmax(m): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
Masterppower:
Yorubas always selling out

I see, Oyedepo is kanuri right?

Which of your Igbo Pastors has spoken against the evil government like Oyedepo.

But no, tribalism is inputted to you at birth.

3 Likes

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by ayaside(m): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
And Jesus used whip on some people(I think) in the temple...God is PEACE...God is WAR.Don't fûck with HIM.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
Why DSS never arrest d pastor
you can as well forge every document that will make people think you are one to arrest Him since the real DSS are not arresting him. Maybe for sending fulani herdsmen to destroy Nigeria.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by JesuEruOluwa: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
[s]
tamethem:

Is it the Religion of Peace shredding the whole world into pieces that you follow that is not a fraud.

Oponu! Eru Esu calling himself Eru olorun

When a mentally derailed fellow secluded himself took the Christian books along with him and forged the whole Biblical accounts adding his own now came out with a devilish Book that is the weapon of destruction in the world till date.

You mental patients followers are now the agents of the Devil tormenting the whole world up and down. From Nigeria to Egypt, Somalia Syria, Iran, Iraq etc

You guys are a bunch of shameless Devil possessed lunatics.

If I was born into the Satanic religion called Islam I would have left at age Seven not even as an Adult.

Sick Religion
Sick prophet
Sick worshipers
[/s]
Bobanke bomi ban shon
Just leave you alone
Just leave alone......
U can a river...
Just leave you alone
Just leave you alone
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Moukandjo: 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
RomanticBob:
Imagine this yeye activist. So you prefer that he keeps quiet when the herdsmen continue their rampage.
True men of God speak against evil. And I have never seen where speaking against evil is considered hate speech.

Don't mind the Femi Odu. Here's one of the love speeches by our amiable pastor Oyedepo that he's condemning:

"I was even told from report that they were targeting this church. I said what? Even if i was asleep, if you see anybody here kill him! Kill him and spill his blood on the ground ."
He also added, "You catch anyone that looks like them, kill him! There is no reporting to anybody. Kill him! Pull off his neck! And we spill his blood on the ground."

http://opera.pulse.ng/communities/religion/religious-intolerance-hate-speech-especially-from-pastors-should-never-be-tolerated-id6136816.html

Can't you feel the love from this love speech?
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by lastmaster(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
Yoruba are always good at backstabbing.

2 Likes

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Megmeg: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
Femi Odu. The man of God is right, enough of the killings.this country is not a Fulani herd men Rebulic.
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by hustler86(m): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:

Read your comment again please..

Confused fellow like you

1 Like

Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by millionboi2: 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
Why DSS never arrest d pastor
Have u arrest mayetti Allah leader.

Coward
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by rosebaby16: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
Pafo
Talk without action please lead the way housefly
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by semyman: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
Fraudster that will not return the loot
Re: Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
JesuEruOluwa:
[s][/s] Bobanke bomi ban shon Just leave you alone Just leave alone...... U can a river... Just leave you alone Just leave you alone
Ode
grin
It is obvious you and your prophet are mentally derailed.

grin
A person preaching a peaceful Religion with swords and warriors. preaching peaceful Religion with Jihad grin
Asiwere gbogbo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Writing Exam In The Dream / Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.