Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,850 members, 7,872,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) (45066 Views)

Joseph Yobo Celebrates His Son, Joey 9th Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos / Photo Of Joseph Yobo's Kids All Smiles / Joseph Yobo Strikes A Pose With His Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Hassan88(m): 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.

Re: Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by OboOlora(f): 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ok
Re: Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by canalily(m): 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Make you no give your own goal o o oh!grin
Re: Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by canalily(m): 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Make you no give your mother own goal o o oh!grin
Re: Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by ararumeteam(m): 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
he has done well
Re: Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Donwyz(m): 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
One of the overhyped defender in the history of Nigeria. He is no where near the likes of Ben Iroha, Uche Okechukwu and Uche Okafor of the great 90's squad.
I disagree with u......yobo was outstanding and always made the first team of Everton playing 90mins as well....remember that there was a season in which he captained Everton......he also went to Norwich and did well. so pls gv it to him. uche and Ben were good defenders but no throw way yobo like dat.......in short mention something wen Ben and uche don achieve wen yobo never achieve
Re: Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
No o, he shouldn't visit his mother. He should send me transport money so I can help him visit her.

RUBBISH post.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Megaflex(m): 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
How the phuck is this news Aren't you suppose to see your mum on a regular basis
Re: Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by shadrach77: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
Hobo; Nigeria’s most capped player. 101 caps cry
Re: Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by hargbolahan01: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
One of the overhyped defender in the history of Nigeria. He is no where near the likes of Ben Iroha, Uche Okechukwu and Uche Okafor of the great 90's squad.
but he is still the most capped player for Nigeria
Re: Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Jimmy231: 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
360great:
Hate is written all over your space. ...desist from tribalism bro
This one Don go smoke Igbo again
Re: Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by lereinter(m): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

cos he's nowhere near the players you mentioned thus he's an overhyped player
Re: Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
who told u he was hyped oga d guy shd be compared with keshi ok....
Re: Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by mcyemite(m): 11:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
Wait ooo

Visiting ones parent is now news??

What has this world turned too sef!!!!
Re: Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by baum1: 12:24am On Jul 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Guy, make I ask you question: Yobo ever talk say he better pass or near those brosses wey you mention? Na wah oo. Why compare when person never overstep? All of them dey great for their different generations, both for super eagles and for club. If yobo bad, no club for look him side. Abi the clubs too stupid?

Meanwhile, big respect to those olden days defenders you just named. They were solid indeed. Uche Okechukwu was great mhen. Iroha too and Uche Okafor. E pain me say Italy beat us that faithful afternoon. 24 years later, e still dey pain me.

Respect to Yobo. All those that said he is in his mid 40's lol. Abi una don see him mama. This mama no go pass 60, so Yobo cannot be mid 40's as some want us to believe!
Re: Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by baum1: 12:26am On Jul 02, 2018
videkon:
This wont make us to 4give him for scoring an own goal against france @2014 world_cup..

Na him be first to do own goal?..Siddown there no forgive am. Person wey don make history for Nigeria's football hall of fame. That's the most capped player for eagles.
Re: Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by baum1: 12:30am On Jul 02, 2018
Tinoasprilla:
yobo wasn't overrated in anyway, at his peak, he was a good defender and served Nigeria well.how many Nigerian trained defender played such a role in top club like yobo

That's my point. He was good. These clubs will not buy a foreigner wey no good. Never! No be EPL? Yes, they can take their own average English player. But foreigner, lol. You must good.

Yobo was great in his days, and I think it is unfair to start comparing him to Nigeria greats of 1990's.

People do this a lot. 5 years ago, one guy dey hail me say I don try well for certain things, etc. I come say thank you. Na so one guy wey dey there come dey tell me say so, so so and so better pass me, lol. I was shocked. As in, what necessitated that? Lol.

Anyway, humans for you.
Re: Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by baum1: 12:32am On Jul 02, 2018
SARS:
Him mama still young, she look like under 50

That's the point, man. She never even 60, so no way Yobo dey mid 40's as some go want us to believe.

Some people can destroy others
Re: Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by donqx: 1:10am On Jul 02, 2018
hmmm
Re: Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Otunski: 3:24am On Jul 02, 2018
Person go visit him mama and has become a new to be posted on nairaland . Na my mama him for come visit before?
Re: Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by hopexter(m): 4:12am On Jul 02, 2018
I don't know when visiting a mother becomes a news. Should he have visited your mother?
Re: Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by mexioni(m): 6:05am On Jul 02, 2018
Saw this man at the airport last week and was wondering why he didn't go to Russia to at least motivate the players he smiled, didnt mention a word. Guess we both knew my question was funny, NFF and FG preferred taking 120 political animals rather than a few ex footballers that would motivate the players. Shame on Naija
Re: Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by equalgarden(m): 6:33am On Jul 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You forgot Tarboro west?
Re: Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by equalgarden(m): 6:35am On Jul 02, 2018
equalgarden:

You forgot Tarboro west?

Taribo West!!!
Re: Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by brenister10: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

And your big uncle is still the best defender Nigeria has ever produced?
Re: Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Harwal: 1:23am On Sep 10, 2018
neroflo sir..please can u teach me on how to earn by streaming videos on my blog I would be really grateful if you can help me
Re: Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by neroflo: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2018
Harwal:
neroflo
sir..please can u teach me on how to earn by streaming videos on my blog
I would be really grateful if you can help me
it all about streaming live football matches(EPL ,LA liga, others) on your blog
Hope ur blog is AdSense approved??
Re: Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
neroflo:
it all about streaming live football matches(EPL ,LA liga, others) on your blog
Hope ur blog is AdSense approved??
hello yea, but how do I get an idea of the sport niche I mean example

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Leaves Barcelona. Moves To Bay City FC. / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic / Man United Considering Cracking Down On Cristiano Ronaldo Over His Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.