Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,088 members, 7,967,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:42 AM

How We Rob In Lagos Traffic – Suspect (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Rob In Lagos Traffic – Suspect (Photo) (659 Views)

Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } / We Left Owerri To Rob In Ijebu-Ode – Teen Boys Arrested For Breaking Into Shops / 'I Need Only ATM Card Code To Empty Victim’s Account’ - Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Rob In Lagos Traffic – Suspect (Photo) by GistMore: 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
GistMore.com

Tunde Raphael, 24, who was, on Wednesday, arrested by the officials of the Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos State Police Command, has explained how he and 19 other gang members dispossessed motorists and commuters of their belongings in Mile 2 Bridge traffic. .

Tunde who was arrested along with two other accomplices, Samuel Kolawole (23) and Solomon Omini (32), noted that the only job he had was robbing motorists and commuters of their belongings between 4:00 a.m and 6:30 a.m as well as at night.

He disclosed that he and about 20 colleagues of his, work in twos or threes holding toy guns, machetes, Jack knives, hammers, rods and other weapons to dispossess commuters of phones, money, jewellery, laptops and other prized possessions.

According to him, "it's a job I have been doing now for more than a year. As soon as we approach a car. We tell the occupants to bring out their belongings. Some would cooperate with us and give us their phones and money.

Some would wind up. I laugh at them because we would break that glass or use our prepared mixture that when thrown at their side glasses, would bring them down gently and we would take all that we want and leave the place.

We work with the nature of traffic. We target passers by too. Those going to work or traders going to market are our main target. If you are old on the job, you get good targets. I sold the phones I collect for between N3,000 to N4,000 daily.

Recently we collected a huge money from three occupants of a vehicle. We were two, my colleague tried to abscond with the money and I tried tracking him. Unfortunately for me, he noticed me and eventually matchèted me at a corner in the head. .

I lost so much blood and I was there unconscious. The cut was so severe that three hospitals rejected me. Here I am still alive. I still see this guy and he is still in this business with me."

Tunde stated that he lost his mum at an early age. He added that he was assisting an Indian Hemp seller in Mile 2 before he was introduced into traffic robbery.

GIST BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/rob-lagos-traffic-suspect

Re: How We Rob In Lagos Traffic – Suspect (Photo) by GistMore: 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
tongue
Re: How We Rob In Lagos Traffic – Suspect (Photo) by eezeribe(m): 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
OK
Re: How We Rob In Lagos Traffic – Suspect (Photo) by eezeribe(m): 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: How We Rob In Lagos Traffic – Suspect (Photo) by Baawaa(m): 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lazy youths,
Re: How We Rob In Lagos Traffic – Suspect (Photo) by habolaji02: 6:14am On Jul 02, 2018
Good for you. Lazy youth

(1) (Reply)

Covenant Uni Reportedly ask 16yr Old If She Has Used Condom In Admision Intervie / Another Slay Queen Killed In Imo, Naiked Body Dumped By The Roadside (graphic Ph / Shock As Woman Found Unclad And Dead In Edo State (see Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.