Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,914 members, 7,966,397 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 01:51 PM

Professional Mourners Hired At Funerals Find Out More (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Professional Mourners Hired At Funerals Find Out More (video) (633 Views)

Tinubu Will Reduce Your Purchasing Power And Tax You More Video. / Better To Spend Your Time At Funerals Than At Parties / Smugglers Arrested After Disguising As Mourners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Mourners Hired At Funerals Find Out More (video) by Alohan12(m): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
Professional Mourners:
Professional Mourners now cry at funerals a video footage shows that this is currently trending in Ghana. The head of this group believe that some people do not know how to cry so they hire them.

The leader of the Professional Mourners Ami Dokli told BBC Africa that all members of the professional mourners are widows.

Read also: Fuel Scarcity Roams As NUPENG Issues 7-day Ultimatum..

Speaking with BBC AFRICA they charge based on how big the ceremony is, is this really right? i leave that for you to tell us. why will professional mourners come be in any funeral.

Come to think of it, things are really changing we know that but is this the Africa we use to know? Is this a good wind for us?

A long time ago, when people die, the families are grieved and opening the casket, tears will always pour out, i remember so well when we buried my dad few years ago, i personally did not cry but that does not mean i do not love him.

What makes people feel that if you do not cry then you do not love the deceased? will professional mourners bring he or she back and show how much you really love them? the answer is no the greatest love is our actions after death of a love one.

click to watch the video: https://osaziblog.com/2018/07/01/professional-mourners-hired-funeral/

Re: Professional Mourners Hired At Funerals Find Out More (video) by femcentz: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
here to book a space

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Decides: Ward Results / R-connect Declares Support For APC Gubernatorial Candidate, Ilerioluwa / Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.