Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,331 members, 7,884,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:17 PM

What Does She Have That I Don't Have Part Two - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Does She Have That I Don't Have Part Two (463 Views)

When We Say Dont Marry If You Don't Have A Sustainable Income, This Is Why / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does She Have That I Don't Have Part Two by otueheric(m): 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
This is a very serious issue and we should not treat it with levity.
Many marriages have hit the rock due to the complacent attitude towards this subject. Listen, whenever a marriage collapse it affects the man, woman and children. Some men will pretend that they are alright but when they are alone they will feel dejected. Now, when the man goes outside there are some vital and essential qualities the man that has been driven out is looking for. At this moment he will put on his spectacles and closely read in between lines to figure the right lady that will satisfy him psychologically, physically and emotionally. He looking for :
1. DECENT AND WELL BEHAVE LADY. Hello ladies are you decent in your conversation and behaviour, do you pose as a threat to his peace, are you the one that will not welcome him when he returns from work and while he is eating you are bombarding him with numerous questions and apparent interrogations?
2. DISCRETIONAL LADY . He is out in search of a Lady that can make use of her discretion to figure out a solution to any challenge without disturbing the peace of the husband. There are ladies that will want the man to solve every problem and they are out scolding and tearing down the man casting countless numbers of blames on the man and you expect the best from the man?
3. DISCIPLINED LADY. The man is out there searching meticulously the lady that is discipline and has self control. She does not recklessly waste resources but with prudence manage the meager resources.
4. DETERMINED LADY. She is a goal getter, a lady with the " I can" attitude. She has passion and a clear vivid conspicuous vision. She has a burning zeal to become somebody in life. She is not interested in mundane and unprofitable idle talk. Her programs and companions speaks of her vision. No time to analyse gossip, no time for frivolities and useless visitations.
5. DUTIFUL LADY. Some ladies just because they have not gotten a good well paying job, or perhaps the husband is well paid, they give room to shabby lifestyle and endless sleeps. Some that are working they are carefree about their work. They are not industrious. So, ladies please note am not justifying cheating for no reason but we can curb it if we can imbibe the afore mentioned quality.

Eric Otueh © 2018
Relationship and Marriage Therapist.
For Counseling call or whatsapp +2348037490354
Re: What Does She Have That I Don't Have Part Two by DESAN(f): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
No matter how good a woman is a husband who is randy will still cheat with girls beneath his wife attributes .

(1) (Reply)

Main / Please Assist With Cost Of Food Stuff In Market Now From The List. / See As Fire Take Finish One Family, Wahala Dey Ooo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.