Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,152 members, 7,890,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:11 PM

Okonjo-Iweala Discussing “Fighting Corruption is Dangerous“ with Women In Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala Discussing “Fighting Corruption is Dangerous“ with Women In Africa (525 Views)

Not Fighting Corruption Is More Dangerous, Kagame Tell Okonjo Iweala. / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer / Fighting Corruption Not An Economic Policy; Peter Obi To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okonjo-Iweala Discussing “Fighting Corruption is Dangerous“ with Women In Africa by NOIConnect(f): 12:00am On Jul 02, 2018
Discussing “Fighting Corruption is Dangerous“ at a lunchtime forum organized by Women In Africa and Lazard Inspiring Women Initiative in Paris. Women In Africa seeks to provide African women with a platform on which to rise and thrive in leadership positions. Its theme this year of Building Trust In Africa complements issues highlighted in ‘Fighting Corruption.’

With Michele Lamarche of Lazard, Hafsat Abiola-Costello and Aude de Thuin of Women In Africa, and Cathia Lawson-Hall of Société Générale among other women leaders.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Discussing “Fighting Corruption is Dangerous“ with Women In Africa by GavelSlam: 12:27am On Jul 02, 2018
You don't say.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Discussing “Fighting Corruption is Dangerous“ with Women In Africa by sarrki(m): 12:29am On Jul 02, 2018
Ngozi you ruined our economy

Thank you Kemi for fixing it

Havard prof my feet

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Discussing “Fighting Corruption is Dangerous“ with Women In Africa by greatiyk4u(m): 5:06am On Jul 02, 2018
Fighting corruption is truly dangerous

The main danger of it at the moment is the sponsorship of incessant killing of innocent Nigerians to score cheap political sympathy by the looters of our resources

It was the danger of fighting corruption that scare GEJ away from accountability, hence, his admittance that 'stealing is not corruption' which is a statement that is only valid in Nigeria under PDP
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Discussing “Fighting Corruption is Dangerous“ with Women In Africa by dadavivo: 6:49am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

Havard prof my feet
Ogun bend your neck there
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Discussing “Fighting Corruption is Dangerous“ with Women In Africa by sarrki(m): 6:51am On Jul 02, 2018
dadavivo:
Ogun bend your neck there

2 people I avoid in my life

Online miscreants

Ipobians home and abroad
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Discussing “Fighting Corruption is Dangerous“ with Women In Africa by sarrki(m): 7:33am On Jul 02, 2018
omanzo02:

Retaarded idiot! Buhari & Kemi destroyed the economy!

Ngozi needs to wash herself in river gallilee
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Discussing “Fighting Corruption is Dangerous“ with Women In Africa by omanzo02: 7:48am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

Dude, all indices of Buhari's & Kemi handling of Nigeria's affairs are in negative, there's no amount of propaganda can erase that, so just live with that disappointment, GEJ & Ngozi indices were in positive as at the time of handing over, I deal with FACT, my political intelligence and involvement is way too advanced to listen to you, so take your deceitful antics somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Discussing “Fighting Corruption is Dangerous“ with Women In Africa by safetyInspector(m): 8:08am On Jul 02, 2018
My prayer for you because your are obviously running mad.
sarrki:

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Discussing “Fighting Corruption is Dangerous“ with Women In Africa by HisSexcellency(m): 8:14am On Jul 02, 2018
sarrki:

Havard prof my feet

I have no doubt in my mind that you're a very miserable person in life. I have seen people/supporters of this buhari administration make comments in here. But your comments in a beed to achieve whatever purpose you have is indirectly working against what you're trying to defend due to lack of tact and common sense.
It will do you alot of good to carry out a self examination and act right.

(1) (Reply)

Defection To PDP: APC Has Lost Some Bad Fat – Says Buhari's Social Media Aide / Osun Governorship Election Analysis 2018 / Ortom’s Impeachment Drama: Police Chase Out Benue Assembly Workers From Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.