Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women (33141 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by mimimile93: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

I read your post fully... And I'll be honest I skipped most of the comments and just read your reactions to them mostly... After reading your post I can understand why things went as they did , no one deserves that.

I have to play devils advocate a bit here ... I just want to ask how does it help you to harbor all that anger and hate...it takes so much energy to keep it up forever sad ... You can hate women all you want and attack them but honestly still will leave you stagnant. You can't be a victim all your life ( you can attack me if you want but it's true) ... You need to actively want to move on.

I think with this mindset you will just push a lot of genuine people away... And attractive a lot of women who want to "save" you... And leave them damaged with emotional abuse based on how you feel about your ex

Anyway all the best with moving forward and finding happiness

@ your question 'How does it help you to harbor all that anger and hate?'

well, harboring hatred for women helps me keep a distance from them. You know you wouldn't wanna get close to what u hate.

I'm the type that easily fall for these prostitues and to avoid that, I have to keep a distance from them and to keep a distance from them I have to develop hatred for them.

I pray for more energy to hate them.

If what happens to me happend to just me maybe I would say am not born for women. But almost every guy tasted women and they confessed the taste is bitter. meaning these ho.es are the same and they are sent by the devil to destroy men.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:04am On Jul 04, 2018
rs172:
MISEDUCATIONS here is the thread, you can start from page 0
thanx bro
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:

@ your question 'How does it help you to harbor all that anger and hate?'

well, harboring hatred for women helps me keep a distance from them. You know you wouldn't wanna get close to what u hate.

I'm the type that easily fall for these prostitues and to avoid that, I have to keep a distance from them and to keep a distance from them I have to develop hatred for them.

I pray for more energy to hate them.

If what happens to me happend to just me maybe I would say am not born for women. But almost every guy tasted women and they confessed the taste is bitter. meaning these ho.es are the same and they are sent by the devil to destroy men.

Wow ... I once met a guy like you ( similar) ... He hated his mother with a passion... Would only sleep with prostitutes... Didn't trust women ext ... For some reason he just always ended up with women that wanted to use him and take advantage of him ...

I think sometimes we attract what we hate /fear... Because it's all we know. If you are honest with yourself do you think a decent girl ( undamaged) who is genuinely nice would actually want to interact with you ? ... Honestly no cause currently your outlook on life repels them away... So you will just keep meeting these women you speak of

One last thing: ( At the risk of being attacked) .... You have had a chance to travel and live outside Nigeria... Maybe what you need is a non-nigerian woman ( maybe European) .to chance that hatred... Or just therapy ...

4 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by mimimile93: 11:57am On Jul 04, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

Wow ... I once met a guy like you ( similar) ... He hated his mother with a passion... Would only sleep with prostitutes... Didn't trust women ext ... For some reason he just always ended up with women that wanted to use him and take advantage of him ...

I think sometimes we attract what we hate /fear... Because it's all we know. If you are honest with yourself do you think a decent girl ( undamaged) who is genuinely nice would actually want to interact with you ? ... Honestly no cause currently your outlook on life repels them away... So you will just keep meeting these women you speak of

One last thing: ( At the risk of being attacked) .... You have had a chance to travel and live outside Nigeria... Maybe what you need is a non-nigerian woman ( maybe European) .to chance that hatred... Or just therapy ...

All women are the same. They are all cheaters.

The different between the white girl and the black girl is that the black ladies are leeches and they see relationship as an avenue to escape responsibilities such as paying bills.
While a white girl sees relatnshp as partnershp.

Here in Thailand, if u take a thai girl on a date the bill is shared.

While if u take a naija girl on a date, she will carry all her hungry girlfrnds to suck u dry..

5 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:

All women are the same. They are all cheaters.

The different between the white girl and the black girl is that the black ladies are leeches and they see relationship as an avenue to escape responsibilities such as paying bills.
While a white girl sees relatnshp as partnershp.

Here in Thailand, if u take a thai girl on a date the bill is shared.

While if u take a naija girl on a date, she will carry all her hungry girlfrnds to suck u dry..

Ey continue living in that prison you've set up for yourself with your hate for women . It's really your choice...

And in defence of Nigerian girls... Those are the principle we grew up with. A man takes care of a woman . If the woman is sensible she won't abuse that principle and when she can afford it she will also help her man out ... And treat him when she can. If you ask me out on a date why should I pay ...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
The problem here is when you are too nice and agreeable,you stand the high chance of being exploited by anybody

have you ever heard the slogan "nice guys finish last"

that is what happens to nice guys "calamity"

The reason while non agreeable guys dont get exploited is because they ask questions all the time,they are logical and not emotional,they dont depend on another human being for validation,they live their lives.

i dont believe in karma or superstitious stuff

We live in a country where lot of people are poor,dont expect fair games in dealings,people here are ready to exploit that is why
you see retiree going broke after retirement,people falling for scam,relationship problems,families scamming one another,in a country like Nigeria be ready for that.only those that have knowledge with facts,very logical and dont trust anything being said will succeed.being naive doesnt work in a country like Nigeria or you will be exploited.

relationship is not for everybody and it is not a do or die affairs,guys try to be dependent on yourself,trust yourself,stop giving second parties like family members,girl friends to do your biding,always follow the legal process when buying properties,if you leave abroad contact a well known real-estate agency in Nigeria or a registered lawyer with a good rating to do your bidding.

From experience,using family members,friends,girl friends for personal or business reasons will ruin your life,separate business from pleasure and life will be better for you.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by mimimile93: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

Ey continue living in that prison you've set up for yourself with your hate for women . It's really your choice...

And in defence of Nigerian girls... Those are the principle we grew up with. A man takes care of a woman . If the woman is sensible she won't abuse that principle and when she can afford it she will also help her man out ... And treat him when she can. If you ask me out on a date why should I pay ...
Are u a Christian or Muslim? Sorry for asking
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by mimimile93: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

from the Holy Bible
Gen 2:18
it says;
The Lord God said, 'it is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him (NIV)

The Holy Qur'an
Surah Ar-Rum
(30:21)

And of His signs is that He has created mates for you from your own kind that you may find peace in them and He has set between you love and mercy. Surely there are signs in this for those who reflect.

The sole surpose of a woman on earth was to be a helper, a companion and to bring peace and love to man.

Why are our ladies leeches instead of helpers?

Why are our ladies bringing us pains and sorrow instead of peace and love?

Nigerian ladies have indeed failed God.

None of them will make heaven if at all there's one.
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Demogorgon(m): 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
I have something to tell you @mimimile93
May i?
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by mimimile93: 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
Demogorgon:
I have something to tell you @mimimile93
May i?
yes sir! Go ahead
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:
Are u a Christian or Muslim? Sorry for asking

I grew up in a Jehovah's witness home. Why do you ask...

To quote both the Bible and the Koran to prove your point

Maybe you should quite the part about forgiveness

Anyway it's been nice debating... All the best to you.

Maybe if you are bored enough you can write a thread about living in Thailand... You can focus on everything( except the women cheesy ) ... If you get bored again maybe do a thread on living in prison ( do they really make you pick up the soap ) ... Or maybe about future business plans you plan on starting to be incredibly rich and successful

3 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Demogorgon(m): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:
yes sir! Go ahead
Thank you for your swift response...

I will try to keep it simple.
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by mimimile93: 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

I grew up in a Jehovah's witness home. Why do you ask...

To quote both the Bible and the Koran to prove your point

Maybe you should quite the part about forgiveness

Anyway it's been nice debating... All the best to you.

Maybe if you are bored enough you can write a thread about living in Thailand... You can focus on everything( except the women cheesy ) ... If you get bored again maybe do a thread on living in prison ( do they really make you pick up the soap ) ... Or maybe about future business plans you plan on starting to be incredibly rich and successful

living in Thailand is cool. Thai weather is no way different from Nigerian weather.

Majority of the people ain't good in English tho.

Their women are better than Nigerian prostitutes.

Living in prison especially naija prison is something I will never wish anybody.

My future plans are;

adopt a child,
get married to myself
go back to school
get a degree
own a foundation that cater for kids and old people (females exclusive):
own a record company sign only male artises.
Acqurie a sex doll

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:

living in Thailand is cool. Thai weather is no way different from Nigerian weather.

Living in prison especially naija prison is something I will never wish anybody.

My future plans are;

adopt a child,
get married to myself
go back to school
get a degree
Acqurie a sex doll

grin grin Nice one
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:

My future plans are;

adopt a child,
get married to myself
go back to school
get a degree
Acqurie a sex doll

What's Nigerian weather like?

So did u her butt raped in prison

Hmmmm to your future plans .... lipsrsealed

1. Honestly you aren't stable enough to adopt and raise a child... U will mess him up by imposing your views on him . You will deprive him of a woman's love which is irreplaceable

2. Lol uh u can't legally marry yourself... Just be single

3. Yeah definitely would get degree ...

4. Honestly no such please would run without women... That's sexist and against labour law. Plus women a better caregivers than men ...in most cases

5. Ok... You will loose potential artists... Women are more marketable as artists...

Just face it... You need us women... Like it or not tongue

How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
Oh and a sex doll can never replace a woman's touch...

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by KingTugreat: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:

My future plans are;

adopt a child,
get married to myself
go back to school
get a degree
Acqurie a sex doll
And please dont come back to this shithole to live or school.please school there this country is messed up and no hope for anybody.Thousands are leaving on daily basis
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by generationz(f): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=mimimile93 post=69008130]

you don't know what to say? Like really? U are part of the reason I created this thread because u were among those that judged me. U even said d gal dat broke my hrt did a great job.

Now u don't know what to say?

I am waiting to hear what UyaiIncomparabl and NwanyiAwkaetiti have to say.
Those girls are big pain in the ass.[/quote
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=generationz post=69089055][/quote]Come I hope you didn't just refer to me as a pain in the ass o
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by milemimi93(m): 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Come I hope you didn't just refer to me as a pain in the ass o
U were. But u aren't no more. We cool.
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by milemimi93(m): 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2018

What's Nigerian weather like?

So did u her butt raped in prison

Hmmmm to your future plans .... lipsrsealed

1. Honestly you aren't stable enough to adopt and raise a child... U will mess him up by imposing your views on him . You will deprive him of a woman's love which is irreplaceable

2. Lol uh u can't legally marry yourself... Just be single

3. Yeah definitely would get degree ...

4. Honestly no such please would run without women... That's sexist and against labour law. Plus women a better caregivers than men ...in most cases

5. Ok... You will loose potential artists... Women are more marketable as artists...

Just face it... You need us women... Like it or not tongue

How old are you?

Thai weather is like normal Nig weather na. Not too hot not too cool. Rains!

I'm 28yrs. Am no kid. Am already set in my ways..
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
milemimi93:
U were. But u aren't no more. We cool.
I won't tolerate that kinda talk from a lady.
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by milemimi93(m): 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I won't tolerate that kinda talk from a lady.

Don't take it wrong..
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by generationz(f): 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:

you don't know what to say? Like really? U are part of the reason I created this thread because u were among those that judged me. U even said d gal dat broke my hrt did a great job.

Those girls are big pain in the ass.

Dear mimi just read through your posts. Sorry about the death of your dad. It's quite unfortunate that the world is the way it is today. However I want to let you that the issue of betrayal and people using others for their selfish needs isn't really a gender based issue. If you doubt me ,look up the countless stories on google about many men who left their wives and kids for other women ,used their girlfriends for rituals ,impregnated a lady and ran away and so on. You wouldnt tell me that the numerous news headlines we see from day to day about internet love fraud aren't done by 90% guys.
The issue of selfishness and self-centeredness isn't a Nigerian issue either.
The bible says in Mathew 24 vs 12 that Because lawlessness will multiply, the love of many will grow cold.
Also in 2timothy 3 vs 2 ,Paul For people will love only themselves and their money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred.

So you see its a general issue that shows the reign of the evil one is increasing.
The worst thing you can do to yourself is to pit 100% trust in man.
During the time of Adams perfection, man had a very close and intimate love relationship with the most high ,but the fall severed mans commitment to God. Ever since then, man has been looking for a personality to get that unconditional love . however in our imperfection ,we have neither been able to give unconditional love nor receive it from anyone.

The good news my friend is Jesus came into the world to show us the level of love we lost when Adam sinned.
The bible says greater love hath no man than a should laydown his life for his friends john 15vs. 13

Jesus loves you Mimi. You have no idea how much he does and he is right around the corner inviting you to have fellowship with him.

My life turned around the day I began to get acquainted with Jesus through the bible (gods word ) and the Holyspirit . yes the holy spirit is a person,the third person of the trinity and the spirit of God. He is the life giving spirit. When you accept Jesus as your saviour ,he comes to fellowship with you .He. Has the answers to every question you might have .he knows you more than you know yourself and understands the pains you have been through. He is willing to help you get over the pains and have a new life if only you can give him a chance. You can then have a new life in Christ overcoming your past pains and shame.

Jesus loves you and would love to be your best friend. He created you so he understands you and wants to heal you.
Do you know that the more you develop a relationship with him ,he can even tell you who is going to be a good and bad part of your life to avoid hearbreak .

Please for now avoid , relationships ,first build a relationship with your creator before building one with a woman. That is the problem of mankind, the first relationship was first God and Adam before Adam and eve .but we seek to first pour our love on the opposite sex before we do for the creator.
The truth is only God can teach us love because GOD IS LOVE . even the most well intentioned humans dont truly know what love is apart from God .
Love is a great and powerful creator who can do all things ,be all things and is all things continuously and for over 6000 years running after a spec of dust (you and I ) jus to bring us back to fellowship with him and deliver us from the bondage of wickedness.

Mimi, if you are interested ,I can show how you can develop an everlasting fellowship with the holyspirit and be transformed from an ordinary man to a new creature.
Love you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
milemimi93:

Don't take it wrong..
Its all good, she wrote an epistle which I think you should chill and read.
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by milemimi93(m): 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Its all good, she wrote an epistle which I think you should chill and read.
I read. Silence is the best answer not violence. I just got banned from my main moniker. I just reread what she wrote, she gives good brains..

Good afternoon!
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by AdaAde(f): 12:02am On Jul 05, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

now i know why you chose "ada.ade" for a moniker.

you look like an igbo lady but have the hooters of a yoruba lady

sublime!!

So TRUE grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by milemimi93(m): 7:45am On Jul 05, 2018
generationz:

Dear mimi just read through your posts. Sorry about the death of your dad. It's quite unfortunate that the world is the way it is today. However I want to let you that the issue of betrayal and people using others for their selfish needs isn't really a gender based issue. If you doubt me ,look up the countless stories on google about many men who left their wives and kids for other women ,used their girlfriends for rituals ,impregnated a lady and ran away and so on. You wouldnt tell me that the numerous news headlines we see from day to day about internet love fraud aren't done by 90% guys.
The issue of selfishness and self-centeredness isn't a Nigerian issue either.
The bible says in Mathew 24 vs 12 that Because lawlessness will multiply, the love of many will grow cold.
Also in 2timothy 3 vs 2 ,Paul For people will love only themselves and their money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred.

So you see its a general issue that shows the reign of the evil one is increasing.
The worst thing you can do to yourself is to pit 100% trust in man.
During the time of Adams perfection, man had a very close and intimate love relationship with the most high ,but the fall severed mans commitment to God. Ever since then, man has been looking for a personality to get that unconditional love . however in our imperfection ,we have neither been able to give unconditional love nor receive it from anyone.

The good news my friend is Jesus came into the world to show us the level of love we lost when Adam sinned.
The bible says greater love hath no man than a should laydown his life for his friends john 15vs. 13

Jesus loves you Mimi. You have no idea how much he does and he is right around the corner inviting you to have fellowship with him.

My life turned around the day I began to get acquainted with Jesus through the bible (gods word ) and the Holyspirit . yes the holy spirit is a person,the third person of the trinity and the spirit of God. He is the life giving spirit. When you accept Jesus as your saviour ,he comes to fellowship with you .He. Has the answers to every question you might have .he knows you more than you know yourself and understands the pains you have been through. He is willing to help you get over the pains and have a new life if only you can give him a chance. You can then have a new life in Christ overcoming your past pains and shame.

Jesus loves you and would love to be your best friend. He created you so he understands you and wants to heal you.
Do you know that the more you develop a relationship with him ,he can even tell you who is going to be a good and bad part of your life to avoid hearbreak .

Please for now avoid , relationships ,first build a relationship with your creator before building one with a woman. That is the problem of mankind, the first relationship was first God and Adam before Adam and eve .but we seek to first pour our love on the opposite sex before we do for the creator.
The truth is only God can teach us love because GOD IS LOVE . even the most well intentioned humans dont truly know what love is apart from God .
Love is a great and powerful creator who can do all things ,be all things and is all things continuously and for over 6000 years running after a spec of dust (you and I ) jus to bring us back to fellowship with him and deliver us from the bondage of wickedness.

Mimi, if you are interested ,I can show how you can develop an everlasting fellowship with the holyspirit and be transformed from an ordinary man to a new creature.
Love you.

Thanks a billion for your words of encouragement.

That part you wanna lead me to hmmm!
To be honest I gave up on religions years back.

Don't get me wrong. I believe in God o.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by els0nm0rali(m): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2018
y3mi:
@Organs and @els0nm0rali

Please guys drop that silly crap of feigning ignorance and wipe that false indignance off your faces. Like what the F...aren't you both living in this hell hole called Nigeria, because if you do, then why the f***ng hell will the both of you come on here and be forming moralists as if everybody don't know malpractices such as the one referred to as machinery where certain people specialize in the impersonation of who can afford to pay them for sitting on their behalf to write and pasd tests and exams, which is as common as plagiarism in the Nigeria broken educational system. People like the two of you just sickens me and CaptJeffry is right to call you hypocrites and that extends to all of you who have reprimanded the OP for indulging in something many of you have also done one way or the other in the past.

Before any of you pretenders bring forth again the ridiculous argument that the OP deserves what he went through all because he once guilty of an ATTEMPT to cheat while not attending the designated institution he signed up for, check yourself out first if you have never taken nor carried what is commonly known as EXPO in your bid to pass an exam or test or paid for special preference/center in the desperation to pass JAMB or WAEC after failing it several times or any other exams. Some people just come on here and be presenting their opinions as if Nigeria is a functioning country where her systems function as ideally as it is in the western world.

I'm tired of many of the commenters here sef, I'd so love to read what Nairaland's own resident gynaecologist have to say...MissRaine69 where are you ?

Very soon you'll come on up here and start insulting corrupt politicians abi? You are not well. I swear.

Lemme ask you, where do you see yourself in 5years? Because with this your mentality where I see you in 5 years is in jail.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 05, 2018
milemimi93:
I read. Silence is the best answer not violence. I just got banned from my main moniker. I just reread what she wrote, she gives good brains..

Good afternoon!
Mile you actually think silence is the best answer? Wow! Glad you getting better

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by bukatyne(f): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2018
mimimile93:

Those girls are big pain in the ass.

The other thread on delivering men from pussy brought me here.

I understand that you are very hurt howevee, first stage of healing is acknowledging your faults.

If you date more than two three girls who are cheats, my brother there is something seriously wrong somewhere.

It is either your selection criteria attracts cheats or you give off the vibes of unseriousness and unwillingness to commit. Afterall, if we go by your time line, you dated/slept with several girls in the same space.

You also didn't tell us if you were faithful in all these relationships.

The same way you have met wicked women, there are wicked men too that have dealt cruelly with their women.

Thankfully, you have figured our that you are not in the right frame for a romantic relationship/marriage and have refused to succumb to societal pressure to do so.

Looking at it from another angle, thank God this happened while you are young enough to hustle.

What if you were an old man looking forward to rest when this happened? Where would you really start from?

You need to let go of the bitterness because while there might be causalities, it destroys you. So in addition to the psychologists, please turn to God and He will heal you.

You need healing that no human can give except God. He will restore your mind, body and soul to how they ought to be and give you a fresh start in life.

He is a potter and specializes in moulding clay into beautiful vases.

It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by ladygudhead(f): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2018
@milemimi93 Since last night i'm still trying to figure out whom btw your ur 2 ex's did more harm 2 u. gosh you av really passed through alot. Only God can change your mindset towards women now. know that people die in water everyday does not others from drinking water...satan used those women as his agent 4 your destruction. YOUR ENEMY IS SATAN THE DEVIL NOT WOMEN!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men / Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.