Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,336 members, 7,934,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:49 PM

This Makeup Transformation Of Woman With Tribal Marks Is Unbelievable (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Makeup Transformation Of Woman With Tribal Marks Is Unbelievable (photos) (2188 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / A Lady With "Gombo" Tribal Marks Is Making My Life Miserable. Help! / These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Makeup Transformation Of Woman With Tribal Marks Is Unbelievable (photos) by Gossipblogger: 6:01am On Jul 02, 2018
I'm done, This is where i give up, Jeez lots of contour must have gone down the..Lmao..

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/this-makeup-transformation-of-woman.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: This Makeup Transformation Of Woman With Tribal Marks Is Unbelievable (photos) by manuel4real(m): 6:02am On Jul 02, 2018
cheesy
Re: This Makeup Transformation Of Woman With Tribal Marks Is Unbelievable (photos) by opo501: 6:10am On Jul 02, 2018
So tell me how this woman pikin go take sabi him mama?

3 Likes

Re: This Makeup Transformation Of Woman With Tribal Marks Is Unbelievable (photos) by Donald95(m): 6:11am On Jul 02, 2018
Where can I see the make up artist I need to get rid of mine

1 Like

Re: This Makeup Transformation Of Woman With Tribal Marks Is Unbelievable (photos) by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:22am On Jul 02, 2018
And EFCC are busy chasing yahoo � boys up � and down when they real fraudsters are hiding under some makeups'. Chai.....

Magu-magu, what do you have to say about this ? undecided
Re: This Makeup Transformation Of Woman With Tribal Marks Is Unbelievable (photos) by Sunexy(m): 6:36am On Jul 02, 2018
I wonder how many buckets of paints were used
Re: This Makeup Transformation Of Woman With Tribal Marks Is Unbelievable (photos) by DEIFIED(m): 6:38am On Jul 02, 2018
chai, see how they use 20kg clay on her face.
Re: This Makeup Transformation Of Woman With Tribal Marks Is Unbelievable (photos) by Olalan(m): 6:47am On Jul 02, 2018
To what end is this craze for heavy make-up that totally transforms a person. Just feels its a sign of inferioty complex, not loving themselves the way they are
Re: This Makeup Transformation Of Woman With Tribal Marks Is Unbelievable (photos) by BUHARImyDOG: 6:56am On Jul 02, 2018
WHAT ARE THE BENEFIT OF TRIBAL MARK
Re: This Makeup Transformation Of Woman With Tribal Marks Is Unbelievable (photos) by Timewilltell2(f): 7:10am On Jul 02, 2018
Beautiful naija doll.
Re: This Makeup Transformation Of Woman With Tribal Marks Is Unbelievable (photos) by Harodebby(f): 8:46am On Jul 02, 2018
good work. am sure that face consumed a lot of powder
Re: This Makeup Transformation Of Woman With Tribal Marks Is Unbelievable (photos) by Yungpac(m): 10:56am On Jul 02, 2018
We've been scammed shocked
Re: This Makeup Transformation Of Woman With Tribal Marks Is Unbelievable (photos) by Sheuns(m): 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
Of what use is makeup if it'll still leave your face the way it met it?

1 Like

Re: This Makeup Transformation Of Woman With Tribal Marks Is Unbelievable (photos) by tolexy007(m): 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of The Orangutan That Was Forced To Become A Sex Slave To Men / Do Guys Still Value a ladies Virginity In This 21st Century? / Signs A Guy You Are Sleeping With may be Using Your Destiny For "Success"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.