Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,222 members, 7,880,815 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Davido And His Girlfriend Chioma Prostrate As They Visit Ooni Of Ife Palace - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His Girlfriend Chioma Prostrate As They Visit Ooni Of Ife Palace (4827 Views)

Bambam And Teddy-A Visit Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Chioma Shows Symptoms Of Pregnancy As She And Davido Visit Ooni Of Ife / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And His Girlfriend Chioma Prostrate As They Visit Ooni Of Ife Palace by Seanpizzy10: 7:14am On Jul 02, 2018
Davido And His Girlfriend Chioma Prostrate As They Visit Ooni Of Ife Palace

Lalasticlala, mydn22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXoiA35QjQs

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend Chioma Prostrate As They Visit Ooni Of Ife Palace by thebestprice(m): 7:51am On Jul 02, 2018
Oh lord , am not saying it's wrong. But an Igbo girl has no business prostrating before the ooni..

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend Chioma Prostrate As They Visit Ooni Of Ife Palace by malificent(f): 9:41am On Jul 02, 2018
thebestprice:
Oh lord , am not saying it's wrong. But an Igbo girl has no business prostrating before the ooni..

When in Rome, act like the Roman's..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend Chioma Prostrate As They Visit Ooni Of Ife Palace by akprosperblog(m): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2018
seen. next . . . . . Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend Chioma Prostrate As They Visit Ooni Of Ife Palace by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
Davido needs to kill his tattoo artist
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend Chioma Prostrate As They Visit Ooni Of Ife Palace by martolux(m): 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
She has manner while you don't.
thebestprice:

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend Chioma Prostrate As They Visit Ooni Of Ife Palace by YorubaAssasin: 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
thebestprice:

You savages are on the prowl again... angry

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend Chioma Prostrate As They Visit Ooni Of Ife Palace by naijacentric(m): 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
So make we boil bread
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend Chioma Prostrate As They Visit Ooni Of Ife Palace by 9jaBloke: 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
thebestprice:

It has nothing to do with tribe. I'm not Yoruba but I've had the honour of greeting several royals like the Late Ooni of Ife-HRH Okunade Sijuade Olubuse II, the present Alaafin of Oyo-HRH Lamidi Adeyemi III and the present Emir of Ilorin-HRH Ibrahim Sulu Gambari.

Meeting them was a rare privilege I got as a child in the company of his father who part of an important delegation & Prostrating was no big deal.

Everywhere I've been in Nigeria, people show respect to traditional rulers by bowing or prostrating, even in Igbo land. So, I really don't know where you got your ideology.
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend Chioma Prostrate As They Visit Ooni Of Ife Palace by GoldenBeast: 9:39am On Jan 15, 2019
Na Me??

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Destiny Etiko Show Off Her Stylish Cart Walk (pics) / Meet Neymar's Friends That He Pays Each Of Them £10k Per Month Just To Follow Hi / Any Lesbian Celebrities In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.