Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,781 members, 7,886,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 09:34 PM

Nairalander's brother graduated from Shenyang University of Technology in China - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalander's brother graduated from Shenyang University of Technology in China (1919 Views)

45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering / Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos / Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander's brother graduated from Shenyang University of Technology in China by Mandaking(m): 9:13am On Jul 02, 2018
I am celebrating my younger brother who just graduates from Shenyang University of Technology in China in fly colour,
VICTOR JONATHAN MADAKI did not only makes us(our family) but our country (Nigeria) proud. He graduate as Civil Engineering Student.
This Month Mark exactly four years now that he left Nigeria to study abroad. Above all the Family of Jonathan are thanking the creator of the universe for the unmerited favor He gave to my brother always and been the architect of his life, blessed be Your Holy Name forever.

Below are pictures of his graduation ceremony.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander's brother graduated from Shenyang University of Technology in China by kowasco(m): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2018
FIRST TO COMMENT
Re: Nairalander's brother graduated from Shenyang University of Technology in China by stefanweeks: 9:42am On Jul 02, 2018
Nice
Re: Nairalander's brother graduated from Shenyang University of Technology in China by Mandaking(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2018
Mandaking:
I am celebrating my younger brother who just graduates from Shenyang University of Technology in China,
VICTOR JONATHAN MADAKI did not only makes us(our family) but our country (Nigeria) proud.
This Month Mark exactly four years now that he left Nigeria to study abroad. Above all the Family of Jonathan are thanking the creator of the universe for the unmerited favor He gave to my brother always and been the architect of his life, blessed be Your Holy Name forever.

Below are pictures of his graduation ceremony

more pics

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's brother graduated from Shenyang University of Technology in China by Oyindidi(f): 9:48am On Jul 02, 2018
Congrats to your lil bro

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's brother graduated from Shenyang University of Technology in China by ItzChinnex(m): 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
Congrats to him

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's brother graduated from Shenyang University of Technology in China by Oloruntobi4382(m): 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
I'm seriously tired of Nigerians celebrating graduations from foreign Unis. How many people from other nations do we seeing doing so?
Re: Nairalander's brother graduated from Shenyang University of Technology in China by adekhingz(m): 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
You didn't tell us the course he studied oooo.....Tell him to come back home and contribute to the good of his home country. Congratulations to him grin.....You should have used "Nairalander's brother graduated from Shenyang University of Technology in China in flying colour" as your TITLE

Re: Nairalander's brother graduated from Shenyang University of Technology in China by Mission2prosper: 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mandaking:
I am celebrating my younger brother who just graduates from Shenyang University of Technology in China,
VICTOR JONATHAN MADAKI did not only makes us(our family) but our country (Nigeria) proud.

Below are pictures of his graduation ceremony
please can I pm you may be you can link me to your brother or guide me yourself. I need guidance on gaining admission and moving to China.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's brother graduated from Shenyang University of Technology in China by gcof(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mission2prosper:
please can I pm you may be you can link me to your brother or guide me yourself. I need guidance on gaining admission and moving to China.
say no more... give me a number I can contact you with

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's brother graduated from Shenyang University of Technology in China by Erums(m): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
Congrats
Re: Nairalander's brother graduated from Shenyang University of Technology in China by Mandaking(m): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
adekhingz:
You didn't tell us the course he studied oooo.....Tell him to come back home and contribute to the good of his home country. Congratulations to him grin.....You should have used "Nairalander's brother graduated from Shenyang University of Technology in China in flying colour" as your TITLE

yea ur right...the course he studied is CIVIL ENGINEERING...

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's brother graduated from Shenyang University of Technology in China by vickertony(m): 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
wow, congratulations!
I will post mine hopefully someday after MSc In Yankee!
Re: Nairalander's brother graduated from Shenyang University of Technology in China by pelicanbeau(f): 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nice one to a brother there...hope his course was in English or he studied Chinese before going for the course?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2019 UNILAG DLI UPDATED FAQs - 08158942445 / WAEC,NECO,GCE,JAMB Etc Classes Via Messenger Apps / Study At The University Of Manitoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.