Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,784 members, 7,912,185 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 11:36 PM

Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) (51681 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Dan Yomi Excited To Move In With His Gay Partner In UK / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
iukpe:

What of a Nigerian being gay secretly and living in Nigeria?
A bigger idiot
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by kingthreat(m): 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Some people will gross hormonal n generic problems are actually attracted to the same sex.

When I was growing up, I never liked girls. Infact me myself, I was very girly.
But now, don't let me toast your sister. You know what will happen grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by charliejose: 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
alphacyborg:

Are you a gay or a dumb animal trying to sound woke and intelligent ?
You're the one disgracing your sub-human generation.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
kingthreat:

When I was growing up, I never liked girls. Infact me myself, I was very girly.
But now, don't let me toast your sister. You know what will happen grin grin grin grin

U simply had a psychological problem which fizzled out wit time, I had a neighbour who was like that too. of u watch their family album, u will find him dressed up in gowns n skirts with ribbons on his head.

It's quite different from the women who have male sexual organ or female who have both male n female genitals.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Requiem18(m): 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U simply had a psychological problem which fizzled out wit time, I had a neighbour who was like that too. of u watch their family album, u will find him dressed up in gowns n skirts with ribbons on his head.

It's quite different from the women who have male sexual organ or female who have both male n female genitals.
A woman cannot have a prick. It is impossible.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
pcguru1:
There's nothing as scary as a gay black muscular guy.
Looool. I'm telling u. they are capable of using their strength and might to over power another man to have sex with then. these are the kind of guys most gay guys want. "Muscular guys"
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Odey1997(m): 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
Gamesmart:

You are not an expert but you are a homosexual?
But am grateful to my creator has opened my eyes to these things that I don't have to hate others merely for their choices
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
arsenal33:

You mean your father looks like Buhari? Na wa o
shows how much you lack parental care and upbringing, that's why you can go ahead to abuse someone else's father on a public forum.

Get a life soon and have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Austin234(m): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
Kenny Brandmumu, u divorced ur wife and married a gay. One word for u, 'waste-pipe'

1 Like

Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
The white guy looks like Beckham the English footballer....
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Gamesmart: 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
Odey1997:

But am grateful to my creator has opened my eyes to these things that I don't have to hate others merely for their choices

So you are a homosexual?
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
Requiem18:
A woman cannot have a prick. It is impossible.

Lmao.

Thats why I advise people like u to avoid this topic.
Re: Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) by lexy2014: 8:59am On Jul 03, 2018
Odey1997:

As I said am not an expert in the medical field but this is coming from facts that have been proven time after time
My own is leave them to start being who they are enough of the pretence as we dey as humans we sin each passing day let's just stop castigating them
my expectation was that u will share those facts with me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Sags This Way? / Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) / Lady Surprises Husband With Range Rover Evoque (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.