Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,480 members, 7,920,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:58 PM

How To Make Money By Reading News - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make Money By Reading News (2396 Views)

Get Paid For Reading News Online(registration Is Free) / Get Paid While Reading News(registration Is Free) / Make Money By Reading News�(free Registration) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money By Reading News by emmyhazard9(m): 12:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
make money with nnu
How Can I Earn And How Much Can I Earn On N.I.P?
As a participant, you have 5 options to earn more money to your bank account every month on NNU Income Program.

1. NAP: As an affiliate, you earn 62.5% per each referral. When you introduce your friends to participate on NIP, you earn N1,000 Naira from their entry fee / product purchase and becoming part of NNU Community. In future when we will be having more valuable products, you will be earning more commission per sales.

NARS: As a participant, we share ad revenue with you when you take part of NNU activities monthly.

2. Active daily login: When you login to your account daily on NNU browsing and reading news, you earn N50 or more depending on daily revenue share.

3. Reading post, Commenting and Contributing: When you browse each post, read and contribute your view by comment, you earn from N2 and above on each post you commented depending on daily ad revenue.

3. Posting Forum Topic: You earn N100 for posting relevant, interesting and well structure forum topic that get approved on the website.

4. Sharing sponsored post on Facebook: We assign a sponsored post to members in their dashboard to share on their Facebook timeline, you earn N100 Naira daily on assigned post you share as recommended. As a member, you are not allowed to share any post news to earn except the assigned sponsored post. Unless you wish to share any interesting post with your friends on social media. We assign a particular post to members on daily basis which we only pay for. On pay day, your Facebook timeline will be reviewed to see if NNU assigned sponsored post is present on your timeline, calculate and pay you including other activities and affiliate earning with our monthly revenue share.

Earning activities amount are not limited to the above mentioned, we do overall calculation monthly and share among all top active earners while we disburse payment on 27th of the month.

register here; https://nnu.ng/nip/?a=emmyhazard
Re: How To Make Money By Reading News by Uchefame(m): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
There is vacancy for applicants who are ready to work for a company that has the responsibility to verify bank customers in Abuja, Lagos, portharcourt, kano and owerri. Interested applicants should visit to the site below for full details. Application closes on July 15th, 2015

https:///2KEAr3Q
Re: How To Make Money By Reading News by BrAkingNews: 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2018
I have this platform that pays you for your website activities on Nigerianews.app

Another website like this also launched last month. Nigeria News App, NN app
The registration fee is with a different plan, if you register with #1600, you get 1000 for every referral, if you register with #3200 you get #2000 for every referral and if you register with #5000 you get #3000 for every one of you referral who chooses the plan

#50 for each visit
#2 for each comment
#100 for ads sharing
#100 for any original content that is approved
#1000 to #3000 for every person you referred depending on your plan

Note: If you registered through my link, I get paid for referring. Thank you. Register now at https://www.nigerianews.app/create-account?a=michael
NIGERIA NEWS APP

(1) (Reply)

Excellent Superstar Writers needed, Fully Remote / Vacancies At Vmobile / Afrihub An Ict Company Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.