Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,486 members, 7,926,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 03:15 PM

Qatar 2022 World Cup: "I'll Play With A Grey Beard If Necessary" - Sergio Ramos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Qatar 2022 World Cup: "I'll Play With A Grey Beard If Necessary" - Sergio Ramos (399 Views)

Qatar 2022 World Cup Stadium Has Hotel Room With Perfect Pitch View (Photos) / Qatar’s 2022 World Cup ‘Vagina Stadium’ Finally Unveiled (Photos) / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Qatar 2022 World Cup: "I'll Play With A Grey Beard If Necessary" - Sergio Ramos by Gisthoodng(m): 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
Spain Captain Sergio Ramos has stated he is not retiring from International football.

Spain crashed out of the 2018 World Cup yesterday after a dramatic round of 16 penalty shootout.

And a number of players are expected to join Andres Iniesta in the retired list, but Captain Sergio Ramos is not one of them.

“F***, it’s difficult,” a teary Ramos said.“It’s so many hours, so much effort and so much dedication. Maybe this wasn’t our best moment but we go home without having lost a game.

“I would like to carry on playing [for Spain] for many more years because I’m going home with a terrible pain. I’m going to have to go to Qatar with a grey beard if necessary."

Ramos added in a tweet: "It hurts a lot but nobody should doubt that we'll be back to try again and again. Some will go and others will come along but we'll all defend this shirt with passion and respect. In defeat I feel even more proud of being Spanish."

Spain's exit now makes it easy for England who would have face any of this sides Croatia, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Colombia to reach the final.

Source:>>>SPORTDAB
http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/07/qatar-2022-world-cup-play-with-grey.html

cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: "I'll Play With A Grey Beard If Necessary" - Sergio Ramos by kinzation(m): 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
lol... ramos.
Re: Qatar 2022 World Cup: "I'll Play With A Grey Beard If Necessary" - Sergio Ramos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
ogbeni go and sit down and allow younger players to shine joor.believe it or not your a new era of football is about to begin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian League Postponed Indefinitely -BBC / 2018 Fifa World Cup Russia:repeated History And The Broken Curses-fifa / African Funny Football Skills And Dribbles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.