Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,757 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:01 AM

Special Anti Robbery Squad SARS Turns To Special Armed Robbery Squad SARS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Special Anti Robbery Squad SARS Turns To Special Armed Robbery Squad SARS (280 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Held By SARS, Special Anti-Cultism Squad / "You Gave Me My First Toto" - Davido To Special Spesh / Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Anti Robbery Squad SARS Turns To Special Armed Robbery Squad SARS by Euniceadaku705: 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Now in IMO state, the fear of SARS is so alarming, How can people trained to stop armed robbery be the one carry it out?

Sars now harass, beat and embarrass our youth like Hell, I Adaku Quingist have been harassed, Jaywon was harassed, Igwe Tupac was harassed and many others.

from Special Anti Robbery Squad SARS to Special Armed Robbery Squad SARS

The worsts aspect is that they don't carry name tag, how can people carry gun around without any means of identification They do all sorts of evil and go score free because we don't know their name or division.

SARS men now storm Clubs, Bars, streets, Hotels, Lodges, Churches and other places just to look for who to extort money from. At 3nity Hotel and Ulo Chima yesterday, they carried out a mass arrest of youths with flashy cars and android phones. Why?

They have also included blackmail into their game, if you refuse to comply they points gun at you, or goes as far as accusing you of carrying tramadol or Indian Hem, while they are the ones that are so socked on alcohols and smokes.

I suggest that IMO State's government (Gov Okorocha) do something about it now before we(the youths) finds a way to protect ourselves. No man should accuse us yet, call SARS to order NOW before it becomes too late...

#stopsars #endsars #checksarsbrain #noaccidentallydischarge #youthsmind #nomoreharassment #letpeacereigh #letthemcarrynametag

(1) (Reply)

Best Way For Upcoming Artistes To Promote Their Songs Worldwide / Why Active Citizenship Goes Beyond Getting Your PVC - Ezinne Akudo / WAT!!! Comedian Alibaba Challenges Anthony Joshua (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.