Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,356 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:40 PM

2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement (30989 Views)

Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC / Obasanjo Pledges To Lead Coalition Against Buhari, Explains PDP Exit / ADP Pulls Out Of Pdp-led Coalition Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by royallord1(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
News to my ears grin
Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
GavelSlam:
No shaking.
Buhari dey gidigba.
u go repeat am afta February 2019

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by kulrunsman79(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
Whatever thing that is required to send 'the terrorist grandpatron' of miyetti Allah back to daura is a welcome development.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by LZAA: 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
mrphysics:
Anyone that falls for this trap must be stupid with his brain needing some corrective surgery.
Eerrr what trap?
Do u know wat it means for a one nigger area man like TY to tell his ppl to defend dia selves
Or for ibb to write for peace
Have u been watching herdsmen spewing rubbish?
So wat trap exactly?
Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by deafeyez: 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
I am ready to vote APC out with my voters card. Are you?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by GavelSlam: 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
edimat007:
u go repeat am afta February 2019

We'll see.
Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
I AM GAME for anything that can rescue nig from the diabolic /demonic claws of that clueless /CLANISH anscestor!

#ENOUGH OF RAWBISHNESS!

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by Oblang(m): 1:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
Pmb dey gidigba. Thank God its a democratic process..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by chrisxxx(m): 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
Is this same as Orkar's coup? Why not include the other parts of Nigeria? Are they not suffering the effects of Buhari misrule?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by agadamalik(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
We are waiting. Sai Baba.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by Aboguede(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
They wan tell us another story again oh.

If u know u know

Ukwo chukwu na d same people.

Nigeria dey change political parties like under wear

1 Like

Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Obasanjo tried rubbish with Tinubu, Yar'Adua and Jonathan..he has finally found his master in Buhari
Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by Omoboricash(m): 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
Edu3Again:
Anything to deliver us from the genocidal Buhari & Fulanis.
I think I concur with people that clamouring for the re-introductionnof history in our secondary school. Maybe the children of nowadays would learn and know where we are coming from. Don't let me go far, google pleatue 2004/2005. Come back and tell me the reason state of emergency was declare by the man that could not visit the scene of the event when he was the president of this country but rush to pleatue to commiserate with people who lost their relatives and property in the recent attack in Barki-ladi.
The killing has been there long before now. Just like modakeke and ife, as I agree that government need to intensify more effort, you don't need to say buhari send herdsmen to kill. This is below human reasoning

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by dafemnet: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
GavelSlam:
No shaking.

Buhari dey gidigba.
I don't think so if they form a coalition

1 Like

Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by edupedia: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
GavelSlam:
No shaking.

Buhari dey gidigba.

...these politicians sha... It's not coalition for Nigeria but coalition against Buhari's for their own private pockets.... Please God do not allow these looters to come back because Buhari's has been cleaning up their latrines since he came in... and they are using every thing to fight him including attempted murder of Buhari, political killings and propaganda of " suspected herdsmen"...of course there are other communinal killings based on land ownership claims but killing Catholic priests in a church was by Buhari's opponents.... watch them scatter a few months from now...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by thunderbabs: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mehn, dz coming election gonn be bloody. Lord, keep me safe

1 Like

Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by GavelSlam: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
dafemnet:
I don't think so if they form a coalition

Are they the voters?

Apart from PDP what have the other parties achieved in local, state or national elections?
Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by shaibu123: 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
Emir of Kano Sanusi and Peter Obi winning formula
Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
GavelSlam:
No shaking.

Buhari dey gidigba.
Shaking table

1 Like

Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by Reference(m): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
RedDoor:
When Buhari read this news, he will smile and say una never chin cho chiii grin

Click like if you have your PVC and will vote come 2019

Click share if you will not vote in 2019

I have mine and ready to vote with my voters card. Are you?

No, I won't vote. I don't vote.... but go ahead, it is good to vote, just as it is good to go to school.
Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by AnanseK(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
bedspread:
All Hands to be on Deck to Delete Mohammed Buhari and APC from the History of Nigeria..

I am not presently in the Country but by The Grace and Mercies of GOD, I will be in the Country to Cast my Vote.. My PVC is well Ready and Prepared!!!

A waste of your air ticket. It is Buhari till 2013. Don’t listen to these corrupt and greedy bigots trying to manipulate Nigerian through tribal and religious sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by godwinjohn50: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
The time to remove President Buhari has started and the yeanings of Nigerians must be heard loud and clear.The people who sold us the change mantra must all rot in jail for deceiving the nation.#VoteOutAPC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by uridadole: 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
arsenal33:
The thieves want to come back and empty the treasury.

The same people who raped and milked the country ganging up to recover power. They called it operation recovery. Their modus operandi include killing and blackmailing. Sane Nigerians who are not going fall to this trap are not making noise.

Like all have believed, we should get and dust our pvc and see how darkness can overcome light.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by bedspread: 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
mrphysics:
Anyone that falls for this trap must be stupid with his brain needing some corrective surgery.
My Brother Physics... From ur Summation, you Really need A Corrective and Reconstructive Surgery...
I cry for our For Dear with Persons as u
Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by Kenneth10110(m): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
ddippset:
PDP criminals are angry
Jonathan's supporters are angry
Nnamdi Kanu's fans are angry
Go and get your PVC PIC if you haven't

We shall use out PVC like we did in 2015
Buhari till 2023
APC till 2055

Ode buhari will only rule your village.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by mercenary: 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
ddippset:
PDP criminals are angry

Jonathan's supporters are angry

Nnamdi Kanu's fans are angry

Go and get your PVC PIC if you haven't

We shall use out PVC like we did in 2015

Buhari till 2023

APC till 2055
When you see Buhari please extend my regards...

Nigeria is now the poorest country in the planet courtesy of his visionary leadership

And I heard he plans to share the Abacha loot among his family and friends and they call themselves poor Nigerians... Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by mercenary: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
AnanseK:

A waste of your air ticket. It is Buhari till 2013. Don’t listen to these corrupt and greedy bigots trying to manipulate Nigerian through tribal and religious sentiments.
We will stop listening to them when Buhari show competence... But right now, he is a disaster

Just 3 years Nigeria is in a sorry state, I can't even imagine another disasterous 5yr, God forbid bad thing
Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by omoranmilowo: 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
Supported
Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by resurgent2019: 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
OMG, the salvation of Nigerians is at hand. May God Almighty give the coalition the unity of purpose and focus to see it to the end.

ANYTHING BUT BUHARI!!!!!

Nigerians have really suffered. Chai!
Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by els0nm0rali(m): 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
Coalition of thieves and Treasury looters.
Re: 2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement by uba1991: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
GOD ll not allow dos criminal animals to come back. if they like they gather in hundreds groups they can never unseat buhari. GOD BLESS BUHARI

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aso Rock Orders Reversal Of New Postings In SSS / Criminal Charges: Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB DOS. / Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.