Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,994 members, 7,880,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:28 PM

Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit (46511 Views)

Peter Obi visits Femi Kuti At The Afrika Shrine (Photos) / Twitter User Describes Macron's Visit To Nigeria & Got People Talking / What President Macron’s Visit To Lagos Means – Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by SalamRushdie: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
Who is fooling who
Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by testament007: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
And dis is the road to my TOWN

1 Share

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by Mutemenot(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
And those dangling wires up there won't be touched ..
Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by Graciousnaija: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
What a government!!! He was in Elepe some weeks back, saw the terrible state of the road from Itamaga and did nothing about it!!! There is God!

2 Likes

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by MVLOX(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
d way dis country dey go eh be like different important important personalities go dey visit us daily ooo. Cuz dis might just be a fine way of making d govt to do their work
Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by Truflexunits(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
This why I love Lagos.
Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by neonly: 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
ba7man:
When an Igbo man hates on Lagos, you'll know it's plain jealousy. undecided

I just guessed and I was right.

U pple no kill person

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by BRASH: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
ba7man:

For ur mind now u be lagosian? Well, i no blame u. Every afonja dey claim lagosian. For ur information, lagos remains a no mans land for all nigerians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by principal21(m): 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
Rossikki:
Will they include that open gutter in their "rehabilitation"? Will they cover it and build a sidewalk there as happens in normal countries with sensible people?
sensible people?Noooo...... With sensible LEADERS!!!!!!!!
Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by cezarman(m): 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hisduchess:

the guy on red jacket scratching his nyash resemble mrcork.biko @op is that him? biko I need clarification. thankio

No, he doesn't stay in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by Nigeriadondie: 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
ba7man:

Tribalist may sense fall on u.
Take this

5 Likes

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nigeriadondie:

Tribalist may sense fall on u.
Take this
Lagos doesn't even know him..

2 Likes

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by tobillionaire(m): 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
BRASH:
For ur mind now u be lagosian? Well, i no blame u. Every afonja dey claim lagosian. For ur information, lagos remains a no mans land for all nigerians.
lol, wen they're talking about lagos is the only time you people talk abt 'one Nigeria'. if this topic was about macron going somewhere in the east now, you will remember biafra gringrin

1 Like

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
I implore Macron to pay a visit to many more places. May be the Government will rush to cover up their shame called Roads.
Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
Macron get ready to get high on some oshogbo w99d... grin grin

Could imagine buhari and macron splifing blunts... grin cheesy
Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by DSDLIVEREPORT: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
obyback:
Useless people, waiting to see how they will hide all the refuse on Lagos roads.
Den go pack am overnight. U never know these people . We call it patch patch : when u are expecting your boss and all is not well then u try to make things look well so that u don't get reprimanded.
Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
Organism000:
I implore Macron to pay a visit to many more places. May be the Government will rush to cover up their shame called Roads.

Lol make him come inside Ikorodu
Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by blackfase(m): 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abjay97:
Nigerian leaders and hypocrisy

Pls refrain from tagging them "leaders". They are d worst scum on face of d earth, obnoxious elements from d pit of hades, all of them.

1 Like

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by DSDLIVEREPORT: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
The power of legacy and the strength in a name .
Fear of Macron and the influence of Fela. Even in death.
Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by freeze001(f): 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
Finally they will include it in their list of achievements even though it was done clearly as a testament to hypocrisy, wicked and bad governance.
Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by BRASH: 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
tobillionaire:
lol, wen they're talking about lagos is the only time you people talk abt 'one Nigeria'. if this topic was about macron going somewhere in the east now, you will remember biafra gringrin
And i wonder what d SW will be like without lagos.

1 Like

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by Desdola(m): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nigeria and fire brigade approach. So if Macron ain't coming, the state government won't see it as a need to repair the road
Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
Foreign leaders should do us a favour by visiting Nigeria often so they can fix all the bad roads.
Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
azraeljaheel:

Lol make him come inside Ikorodu

Send a tweet to Macron, if there is place of historical value and I am sure he will re-appraise his schedule, then watch as Government will rush to work on the roads.

1 Like

Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by gbishman: 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
So it had to take the coming of the French President to have the road that tax payers ply everyday to be done. Nigerians lets take ourself seriously for once pls
Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by tobillionaire(m): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
BRASH:
And i wonder what d SW will be like without lagos.
also wonder wat Nigeria and igbos will be like without lagos
Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by Phissy(m): 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
Obviously, governments do not see us as humans. undecided
Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by okwabayi(m): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
Seriously, what is the French president going there for? I hope they'll chase away the weed smokers who litter the place in order for it to look presentable too.
Re: Road Leading To New Afrika Shrine Gets Rehabilitated Ahead Of Macron's Visit by emperorblog(m): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
read more cool and interesting story on www.emperorblog.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason / Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting / Photos Of Armed Robbers Intercepted By Buratai Convoy Along Numan-yola Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.