Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,150 members, 7,946,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

Which Business Do You Guys Think Is Good To Invest In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Do You Guys Think Is Good To Invest In (913 Views)

Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Do You Guys Think Is Good To Invest In by richbigman(m): 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2010
I really love you guys to help me identify the business that is good for me to invest in and why should i invest in such business
Re: Which Business Do You Guys Think Is Good To Invest In by bily(m): 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2010
same reply i gave a guy looking for where to invest 10m:

i want to recommend forex to you. but before you shout ( a lot of people are skeptical about the biz), listen read d main points of my proposal below:

1. take just 10% (1m) of d total 10m to put into d biz and keep d remaining 9m in a fixed deposit
2. you will open an account with a reputable broker i will recommend that has international presence in us, uk, germany, russia and well regulated
opening of these account will be in your name and with your credentials so only you can make a withdrawal into only your bank account
3. i can average between 5-10% ROI weekly, so withdrawal WILL be made every week
4. you will then pay me my commission from the weekly withdrawals made every week.
5. at any point in time (i.e weekly that you are not satisfied with my trading, you can close the account and get your money back)
5. also the same way, at any point in time (i.e weekly that you do not pay me my share of d profit, i will stop trading your account and leave u to God wink

so the point is i will not be collecting any money from you aside from my weekly commission, u will deal directly with the broker and you have a very short span of time (weekly) to determine weather to pull out or continue so you are not tied to the biz. and you can also be looking for other multiple streams of income with your remaining 9m or just put it in the bank.

monitoring is easy online and its realtime just like the one below:

trade history:
http://www.mt4i.com/users/bilyng

statistics of d acct:
http://www.mt4i.com/users/bilyng/stats

risk analysis:
http://www.mt4i.com/users/bilyng/risk
Re: Which Business Do You Guys Think Is Good To Invest In by wisecutie: 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2010
@bily

send me an email with your number to michael.philips@rocketmail.com so we can talk.
Re: Which Business Do You Guys Think Is Good To Invest In by bily(m): 9:23am On Jun 10, 2010
@ wisecutie

check ya email
Re: Which Business Do You Guys Think Is Good To Invest In by Amareal(m): 9:31am On Jun 10, 2010
Depending on how much you want to invest. If you have enough cash why not invest in an Oil and Gas .
Re: Which Business Do You Guys Think Is Good To Invest In by gsmcards(f): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2010
Invest in the multi-billion recharge card business at www.gsmcardsonline.com.
Re: Which Business Do You Guys Think Is Good To Invest In by gbenglo(m): 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2010
i have a business for that as a future but we did to talk you can call me 07036267865 or send me you phone number thank.adeyemi gbenga
Re: Which Business Do You Guys Think Is Good To Invest In by REALTY: 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2010
or partner with a real estate company that has an estate in lekki with as low as 5-10m, visit details of coy on mosfortunepropertiesltd.com or call segun on 07025692956
Re: Which Business Do You Guys Think Is Good To Invest In by bayfam(m): 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2010
Hello,

I need a partner to run a Cybercafe cafe due to expansion on Systems,Gen etc, it was running before it went down due to numbers of systems, or expenses more than income, i would like to make it work again but short of fund or if i can secure a loan direct i wouldn't mind, thanks, call me, on 07031263050,08059427366
Re: Which Business Do You Guys Think Is Good To Invest In by contactuzo(m): 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2010
@billy
pls send me ur number and email to uzorsbox@gmail.com so we could discuss further.thanks
Re: Which Business Do You Guys Think Is Good To Invest In by bily(m): 9:01am On Dec 08, 2010
@ contact uzo,
check ya email
Re: Which Business Do You Guys Think Is Good To Invest In by headworld: 3:49am On Dec 10, 2010
Startup or existing business …we will help you achieve what you want. From packaging your BUSINESS PLAN or PROPOSAL and everything inbetween.

Engage our professional service, and you can be sure that our many years of experience and expertise will give your idea, business or project that EDGE, as we have done for our numerous clients.

Call OuterEDGE Solutions (08066363000) Now!

Our’s a commitment to entrepreneurship and business development.

…Dare us with your brief!

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic And Intercontinental Banks Are Thieves? / "mlm" Business Model - An Appraisal / Lotsize Koncept - What Is Happening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.