Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,999 members, 7,970,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:20 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) (32516 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts As Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by Plucx: 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
Well, I don't care what shit u guys say about her, but I personally think she is pretty, hardworking, talented and most importantly, she is not a pretender, (unlike most girls) she would make an excellent wife to the lucky guy that would have her...I think she is role model to most girls.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
PurplePatch:
undecided
If you use your inner eyes look at that house Well, you'll be surprised that:

1. Mr.A bought the land
2. Mr B did foundation
3. Uncle C raised it to the roof
4. Dearest sweetheart roofed it.
5. "Papa Nnamdi" financed the glasses and plumbing
6. Mugu maga sponsored the painting
7. Call call man furnished the interior
8. Abuja Politician landscaped the compound
9. Malaysian burger bought the generator. While
10 My small maga insured the house.

lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
Hahahahaahh, this is very detailed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waje's Car Side Mirror Stolen (Photos) / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Speaks On His Age Controversy, Reveals His Parents’ Reaction / Zlatan Ibile Celebrates 26th Birthday With Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.