Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:18 AM

Imported Cat,chow Chow,male Husky, Pedigree Male Boerboel,and Other Breeds Avl - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Imported Cat,chow Chow,male Husky, Pedigree Male Boerboel,and Other Breeds Avl (1163 Views)

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy / Imported Female Teacup Pomeranian, Basset hound pups Avl For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imported Cat,chow Chow,male Husky, Pedigree Male Boerboel,and Other Breeds Avl by JADO93: 7:52am On Jul 03, 2018
Hello there...... How re you today day
Are you currently in need of great companion? , beautiful dogs? , pure and true to type? , moderate price? Here is an opportunity for you to own one.

At Jado farms, we currently have the following for sale:
* imported male n female pug pups
* PERSIAN KITTEN
*adult male pug
* imported male chow chow
* imported male husky
* Pedigree adult male boerboel and many more for sale.... Please contact Jado :+2348065425620. Instagram:Jado_93

Re: Imported Cat,chow Chow,male Husky, Pedigree Male Boerboel,and Other Breeds Avl by frowland(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2018
Now that is a pure Husky.
How much is chow chow?
Make una try de import Male and Female. This breeds are very very scarce.
Re: Imported Cat,chow Chow,male Husky, Pedigree Male Boerboel,and Other Breeds Avl by ucforu(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
Is the husky male or female ?
Re: Imported Cat,chow Chow,male Husky, Pedigree Male Boerboel,and Other Breeds Avl by Donbosco46: 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
Please I have a friend in USA how will he send me digs what’s the process please?
Re: Imported Cat,chow Chow,male Husky, Pedigree Male Boerboel,and Other Breeds Avl by frowland(m): 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
Donbosco46:
Please I have a friend in USA how will he send me digs what’s the process please?

Its none of your business but his. All you need to do is go to Nacho and carry your dogs.

1 Like

Re: Imported Cat,chow Chow,male Husky, Pedigree Male Boerboel,and Other Breeds Avl by Donbosco46: 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
frowland:

Its none of your business but his. All you need to do is go to Nacho and carry your dogs.
serious do you mean it that means I will not pay for clearing it
Re: Imported Cat,chow Chow,male Husky, Pedigree Male Boerboel,and Other Breeds Avl by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 08, 2018
Nice husky bro.. just bought a lil husky. Would be with me soon. I'm so happy and counting the days.

(1) (Reply)

Pedigree Female Doberman Pincher / Long Coat Slant Gsd Puppies For Sale / Pregnancy In Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.