Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,482 members, 7,888,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

Who Do You Fear? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Do You Fear? (278 Views)

Do You Fear Christ like Slaves Fear Their Earthly Masters Ephesians 6:5 / Why Do You Fear The Anti-christ? / Who Do You Fear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Fear? by FreshGreen: 8:20am On Jul 03, 2018
WHO DO YOU FEAR?
"Then Saul said to Samuel, “I have sinned, for I have transgressed the commandment of the Lord and your words, because I feared the people and obeyed their voice." 1 Samuel 15:24

You cannot fear God and man at the same time, impossible! Only God is to be feared, and men to be respected and honored. We are to honor all men and fear only God. If you fear God, you will stand to obey His Word irrespective of the position, people or pressure; but if you fear men, it will be impossible for you to always stay uncompromising with God's word. What pushes us to lie most time is the fear, the fear of what people will do or say.

Saul feared the people who were with him, and so he could not obey the voice of God, he said, "because I feared the people and obeyed their voice." 1 Samuel 15:24

You have got to make a covenant with God today, to always fear Him, never to fear men, and always to stand on His Word. If you want to make this blessed covenant with God today, say the following:

"LORD JESUS CHRIST, I am sorry for disappointing and disobeying You because of the fear of men, please forgive me; and I am making a covenant of Truth with You today to always fear You, and only You, never to disobey Your Word. By Your grace, IN JESUS NAME."

If you have said the prayer, type "AMEN"

LIKE & SHARE!

RTEM: rtemoutreach.org

(1) (Reply)

‘A Living Corpse’ Resurrected, Now Testifies / How Can I Do A Traditional Catholic Memorial Service For My Mother That Died / What Makes Someone A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.