Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,115 members, 7,887,240 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

Can You Marry A Prostitute? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Prostitute? (17624 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Radiant(f): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2006
@sista

Who said they cannot be married? Who said they can't have kids? Who said every prostitute is childless? *sighs*

Now, if you must know why I talked about our African sisters. I talked bout them because if I am not mistaken you are of African descent your self. You never know if you could have been in the same situation as one of our African sisters, what you would have done. Would you want to be rejected for doing what you had to do in order to survive? Survival is a human thing and being that some of us humans are not human enough, other people on this planet have to suffer. We don't have to go into the politics of why Africa and Africans are suffering. Our African sisters, even the ones who are prostitute, they are some beautiful women.

Wow! Prostitution seems to be the only way out!

I know one here where I live. She used to be a prostitute in London and she just gave birth to her first baby after having so many abortions.

I'm not surprised!

Unfortunately however, the African man she had the baby with, he wasn't worth having a baby for because he sleeps around and is not interested in settling down.

Like she was worth having a man's baby huh? Why didn't the man want to settle with her? How did she end up having a child with the man?

Goodluck to you and your neighbour or whatever!
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by haywhy(m): 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2006
radiant what's up now? Are u online? I mean yahoo messenger,
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Radiant(f): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2006
Hay, I'll buzz u soon. . . . just gimme a sec wink
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Sista(f): 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2006
@Radiant

Like she was worth having a man's baby huh? Why didn't the man want to settle with her? How did she end up having a child with the man?

You don't get it. She is the one who is taking care of the baby, not him. That is why I said he was not worthy of having a baby for and yes, any woman who takes care of her child is worthy of having a baby.

Radiant, it is clear that you and I do not agree on much so let's just leave it at that okay. I been in Nairaland long enough to detect when someone is responding in a tone that suggest their negative ego is in the way and I do not wish to exchange words with you if you are going to get on my case for talking from a black perspective. Your opinion of me is biased and I don't want to continue word exchange with you because it will not be leading to an objective understanding. I advocate ex prostitutes living productive present lives, I think like an human being, they to deserved to be marrried if that is what they want. That is it and that is all as far as I am concerned.

Now you have a nice day.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Radiant(f): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2006
Sista:

@Radiant
You don't get it. She is the one who is taking care of the baby, not him. That is why I said he was not worthy of having a baby for and yes, any woman who takes care of her child is worthy of having a baby.

Why didn't she wait and get married to him before having a baby? Ohh! It was another mistake getting pregnant huh? I see!

Sista:

@Radiant
Radiant, it is clear that you and I do not agree on much so let's just leave it at that okay. I been in Nairaland long enough to detect when someone is responding in a tone that suggest their negative ego is in the way and I do not wish to exchange words with you if you are going to get on my case for talking from a black perspective. Your opinion of me is biased and I don't want to continue word exchange with you because it will not be leading to an objective understanding.

Don't even go there. It's way offtopic

Sista:

@Radiant
I advocate ex prostitutes living productive present lives, I think like an human being, they to deserved to be married if that is what they want. That is it and that is all as far as I am concerned.

Who's advocating them living unproductive lives? undecided

They sure deserve to be married and will be married anyhow, somehow.

You have a great day too and if I don't agree with you next time, I promise I'll speak out either we agree or not. We don't have to agree, neway!

Nairaland = Diversity cool
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by mamaput(f): 12:08am On Nov 14, 2006
We call it suprise not mistake.
if a woman wants to abort she can call it a mistake, If she keeps the baby , its a suprise.
One day the child will ask how he came about . A mother cannot say a mistake.
having a baby can happen in the best of families.
I know many women that were Prostitutes in the past. Some are married . I eat with them and they are a million times better than some other people i know.

This story is funny. There was this married woman that had a fight with a Prostitute both Nigerians .
The married woman called the other woman a Prostitute. She answered "Am not just a Prostitute i am an international Prostitute.I have been to Spain Italy UK and germany even in Nigeria but i can do what i want i am a single woman,But you you do it from your husbands house" Well as they say the married woman had her ass opened.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Sista(f): 1:00am On Nov 14, 2006
@Mamaput

Mamaput, I enjoy the company of an ex prostitute as well. They are some of the most realist people you will ever meet.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Radiant(f): 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2006
Mamaput, I rest my case with you 'cause I understand where u coming from.

My dearest sista, they're the realest people 'cause they've embraced so much shame in this life that nothing again is a big deal.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Sista(f): 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2006
@Radiant

You understand Mamaput but you don't understand me, sounds hypocritical.

It seems like the people who have something to say about their (ex prostitutes) past are more ashamed of their shameful acts than they (prostitutes) are. In my observation of people, when they are ashamed, they wallow in self pity or take drugs or continue prostitution until the day that they die, they don't stop their shameful acts to live productive lives. If they keep prostituting they are damned by people like you and if they quit prostituting, they are still damned by people like you so why should they care about what you are I think? They are the ones who has to answer to what ever they do not you, not me. So I really don't care what anyone does. If they want to hurt their self, I will pray for them, if they stop hurting their self I congratulate and applaud them and wish them the best. Maybe you should try that.

I think you need to stop judging people so harshly. You will never know if you would be in the same shoes as someone else. If someone was a child molester. I would never agree that those kind of people deserve to live productive lives but a prostitute is hurting her self and no one say's when I grow up I want to hurt my self. If someone can stop hurting their self to me that is an ultimate strength and is worthy of being treated like anyone else.

Again, we do not agree. So let's agree that we disagree and you don't understand me yet you understand Mamaput, sound personal to me. I agree on that.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by mamaput(f): 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2006
Cambodia were is that?
I know of tailand , the younger the better. 15 years is already too old. Boys and girls what ever you want.
But one question? is it not the parents that sell their kids just like the carpet boys in india?
if the white man did not get his "market" in Cambodia, would her have tried some other place.?
Or did he look for a Market some other place.
Please do not forget the law of supply and demand.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by choco4life(m): 4:03am On Nov 17, 2006
so what the fussssssssssssssss
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Sista(f): 6:40am On Nov 17, 2006
@Mamaput

But one question? is it not the parents that sell their kids just like the carpet boys in india?
if the white man did not get his "market" in Cambodia, would her have tried some other place.?
Or did he look for a Market some other place.
Please do not forget the law of supply and demand.

Yes, it is the mothers fathers and older siblings Prostituting the younger siblings. It is the only way they can eat or keep a roof over their heads. Yes, it does have to do with supply in demand. If a white man is willing to pay American dollars to sleep with 4 year old boy or girl, that is what these poor country's will produce, supply in demand. It is the pedophiles who want to sleep with under age children and these rich doctors, lawyers etc, they want to be undercover so the fly into some place in South Eastern Asia, I forget the name, and then they hire a boat to take them over into Cambodia.

Cambodia were is that?

Cambodia is not far from Thailand at all. It is in South Eastern Asia bordering the gulf of Thailand. Here is a link if you want to read on the place.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambodia
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Radiant(f): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2006
Sista:

@Radiant

You understand Mamaput but you don't understand me, sounds hypocritical.

Again, we do not agree. So let's agree that we disagree and you don't understand me yet you understand Mamaput, sound personal to me. I agree on that.

Sista don vex o grin grin grin

Mamaput knows what I'm talking about. Don't get involved with us pls wink grin

Sista:

@Radiant
It seems like the people who have something to say about their (ex prostitutes) past are more ashamed of their shameful acts than they (prostitutes) are. In my observation of people, when they are ashamed, they wallow in self pity or take drugs or continue prostitution until the day that they die, they don't stop their shameful acts to live productive lives.
Completely wrong!!! How can you say ex prostitutes are more ashamed than those currently doing it? shocked

So because of shame they don't quit prostitution? shocked A lie from the pit of hell!

Sista:

@Radiant
If they keep prostituting they are damned by people like you and if they quit prostituting, they are still damned by people like you so why should they care about what you are I think? They are the ones who has to answer to what ever they do not you, not me. So I really don't care what anyone does. If they want to hurt their self, I will pray for them, if they stop hurting their self I congratulate and applaud them and wish them the best. Maybe you should try that.

I think you need to stop judging people so harshly. You will never know if you would be in the same shoes as someone else. If someone was a child molester. I would never agree that those kind of people deserve to live productive lives but a prostitute is hurting her self and no one say's when I grow up I want to hurt my self. If someone can stop hurting their self to me that is an ultimate strength and is worthy of being treated like anyone else.

Sista!!! The fact I said it's safer not to marry one and I gave my reasons, doesn't mean I condemn them.What's wrong with you?
I believe in sending prostitutes for counselling and helping them out with jobs if possible. That's the kind of campaigne I can run for them and not just to pray for them.

I know an ex prostitute in Italy(Padova to be precise) and infact I ate her food. I visited her with my friend and we talked, we laughed and ate together. I mean, c'mon. Don't get me wrong.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Sista(f): 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2006
@Radiant

Wasn't trying to get into you and Mamaput's business but Mamaput seems to be saying th same things I am saying and yet you agree with her but you don't understand what I am saying. I don't really care though, just pointing out to you that I observed that.

Completely wrong!!! How can you say ex prostitutes are more ashamed than those currently doing it? Shocked

So because of shame they don't quit prostitution? Shocked A lie from the pit of hell!

That is not what I said, you should read what I said again.

Sista!!! The fact I said it's safer not to marry one and I gave my reasons, doesn't mean I condemn them.What's wrong with you?

Any woman who has slept around before she marry's is just like a prostitute only the woman who has slept around didn't get paid for it. This means that it is just as unsafe to marry a woman who is not a virgin and has not been a virgin for some length of time.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Radiant(f): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2006
Sista:

@Radiant
Wasn't trying to get into you and Mamaput's business but Mamaput seems to be saying th same things I am saying and yet you agree with her but you don't understand what I am saying. I don't really care though, just pointing out to you that I observed that.

Awwwwwww. . . I insist, just leave that.

Sista:

@Radiant
Any woman who has slept around before she marry's is just like a prostitute only the woman who has slept around didn't get paid for it. This means that it is just as unsafe to marry a woman who is not a virgin and has not been a virgin for some length of time.

There you go again. A prostitute is someone(man or woman) who engages in sexual intercourse for money. They are vulnerable and desperate people and can afford to sleep with almost anyone for money. Therefore, prostitution is a business for some people. Now, a woman who sleeps around without asking for money is doing it for the fun of it and is most likely very careful who she deals with. Thus, not a prostitute!

Though prostitutes may be okay healthwise, I insist, they're not the safest and most decent people to marry! Sista, nothing you can say will change my mind.

I can only empathize with them but can't succumb to advicing someone marry them. My opinion!
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Sista(f): 2:19am On Nov 18, 2006
@Radiant

What gives you the impression that I am trying to change your mind? I told you a long time ago how I felt about this topic, it was you who approached me first in disagreeance to what I said, I didn't approach you.

I don't care about your opinions to the point that I want you to see things my way. I am just giving you my debate that opposes what you say. This a place where that cane be done and most of the time in Nairaland, that is what people do.
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Radiant(f): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2006
Excellent! Next time don't get worked up if I don't understand you. Like I said earlier,

NL = Diversity
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by menike(m): 8:01pm On Nov 18, 2006
Nigerian Pros - BIG NO

American - YES

LATINO - BIG YES
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by desiree(f): 12:03am On Nov 19, 2006
Oh No!!! No prostitute lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by choco4life(m): 3:19am On Nov 19, 2006
NA NA NA Na
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Pain(m): 5:12am On Dec 31, 2006
Prostitute   

pros·ti·tute [próstə tt]
noun (plural pros·ti·tutes)

1.  Somebody paid for sexual intercourse: somebody who is paid to provide sexual intercourse or other sex acts 

2.  Somebody who degrades talent for money: somebody who uses a skill or ability in a way that is considered unworthy, usually for financial gain 

Transitive verb (past and past participle pros·ti·tut·ed, present participle pros·ti·tut·ing, 3rd person present singular pros·ti·tutes)

1.  Misuse something for gain: to use a skill or ability in a way that is considered unworthy, usually for financial gain

E.g He has been accused of prostituting his talent by appearing in TV commercials.

Microsoft® Encarta® 2006. © 1993-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Now With These Definitions. Dont We Have Many Prostitutes As Spouses Already? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Dime(f): 5:14am On Dec 31, 2006
Was she paid to sleep with most of your friends?
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Pain(m): 5:18am On Dec 31, 2006
Dime:

Was she paid to sleep with most of your friends?

Do We Ever Read?

Postitute::"Somebody who degrades talent for money: somebody who uses a skill or ability in a way that is considered unworthy, usually for financial gain"
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Dime(f): 5:23am On Dec 31, 2006
Yes i do read actually. and i know he said prostitute but a lot of people tend to generalize a lot. so my question styll stand to the man that posted question. Was she paid when sh4e slept with your friends
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by izzau(m): 11:09am On Feb 28, 2007
WELL THEY SAY U CANT TURN A BAD GAL GOOD ,BUT ONCE A GOOD GAL GONE BAD SHE'S GONE FOREVER, BEARING THIS IN MIND CAN U MARRY AN EX-PROSTITUTE?
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by wasma(m): 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2007
:no i cant
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Raymand(m): 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2007
Ferking her would be like doing a million other guys. . .
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by wasma(m): 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2007
:no i cant
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by Emad(f): 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2007
Hell NO
Wonderful!
How do you take a bone that everybody has hit their teeth on and bring into your house grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by tommyex(m): 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2007
NO way,it will be a hard marriage for any1 to handle,imagine you going out with her n gettin yabbed?
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by ifyalways(f): 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2007
YES YES YES.
i can though am not a man.
if any of my brothers decide to marry one,fine and good.no stress.

my opinion,dont ask me why and how,dont twist it cool
Re: Can You Marry A Prostitute? by blueband(m): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2007
Is she a prostitute or someone your friends have all slept with?If she is someone your friends have all slept with and you are labelling her a prostitute I doubt if you will be able to live with her when you marry her.

And this is a lesson for all girls-men talk,men brag.Sleeping with friends could end up you being labeled a prostitute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves / Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? / Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.