Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,158 members, 7,880,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:00 PM

See What A Mother Did When She Walked In On Her Daughters Twerking (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Mother Did When She Walked In On Her Daughters Twerking (video) (977 Views)

3 Earrings: See What A Digital Mother Did To Her Innocent Daughter (Photo) / I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Mother Did When She Walked In On Her Daughters Twerking (video) by mary4(f): 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
Two beautiful Spanish sisters chose to show off their twerking skills by livestreaming themselves in the act, but they didn't expect things to end the way it did when their mother walked in on them.

The sisters set up a webcam and began twerking while their followers on social media watched it live. Mid twerk, their mum walked in carrying a laundry basket and, immediately she saw what her daughters were doing, she reached for her footwear and used it to hit them repeatedly.

As she beat them with her slippers, both girls can be seen screaming and running around the room. All the while, the webcam was still recording and their viewers watched it live.

The video which was shared only a few hours ago has been viewed over 7 million times.

Watch it

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/see-what-a-mother-did-when-she-walked-in-on-her-daughters-twerking-video

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: See What A Mother Did When She Walked In On Her Daughters Twerking (video) by Bintabisiriyu: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
If i put my hard dick inside her nyash naw dem go say
Re: See What A Mother Did When She Walked In On Her Daughters Twerking (video) by BanigoCharlesP(m): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
LEIR!!!!!!!!! SOURCE IS DIFFERENT.. SHE JUST WANTS TRAFFIC... REPORT MOOD ACTIVATED grin
Re: See What A Mother Did When She Walked In On Her Daughters Twerking (video) by mary4(f): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Re: See What A Mother Did When She Walked In On Her Daughters Twerking (video) by mary4(f): 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Re: See What A Mother Did When She Walked In On Her Daughters Twerking (video) by Auladimeji1: 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
If i put my hard dick inside her nyash naw dem go say
You're a Child of God; Dgringringrin

Re: See What A Mother Did When She Walked In On Her Daughters Twerking (video) by Bintabisiriyu: 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
Auladimeji1:
You're a Child of God; Dgringringrin

Guy i no be child of God, na pretend o.

(1) (Reply)

Self Contain Accommodation In Ilorin Needed. / Kids Cartoon Characters Story Books / Woman Who Stole Millionaire's Sperm From Used Condoms Wins $2m Child Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.