Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,320 members, 7,943,794 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

Obedience To God’s Word And His Instructions (1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obedience To God’s Word And His Instructions (1) (238 Views)

Obedience To God’s Word And His Instructions (8) / Obedience To God’s Word And His Instructions (3) / Obedience To God’s Word And His Instructions (2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obedience To God’s Word And His Instructions (1) by Revadebola: 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
OBEDIENCE TO GOD’S WORD AND HIS INSTRUCTIONS. (1)

Deuteronomy 28:1-2 (KJV)
"And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God".

Do you want to enjoy supernatural and strange blessings?

The secret to it, is total obedience to God’s Word and instructions.

That is what the above scripture says.
When you obey God’s Word and instructions, He will promote you beyond your widest imaginations.

Obedience to God brings blessings to pursue and overtake.
May this be your season of blessings over taking you as you are determined to obey God.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, I repent from every sins of disobedience to God's Word and His instructions.
2. I choose to start obeying God’s Word and His instructions.
3. Oh Lord, let Your blessings pursue and overtake me.
4. Holy Spirit give me specific instructions for my breakthrough.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Christian Marriage / Obedience To God’s Word And His Instructions (6) / Buying Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.