Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:30 AM

Bus Travelling To Bayelsa Tumbles On East-West Road, Ahoada (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Travelling To Bayelsa Tumbles On East-West Road, Ahoada (Photos) (25179 Views)

Aftermath Of The Fire Incident Along East-west Road Eleme (video) / A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos / Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Travelling To Bayelsa Tumbles On East-West Road, Ahoada (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 4:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
all these gullibles go say na their pastor prophecy am. pastors go day prophecy nonsense day scatter market for transport liners. destroy people business because of fals prophecies.
all churches these days get bus. why these churches no day use their bus day carry their members travel go from east to lagos? if pastors can fly private jets, why the members no go fit enjoy the bus way they themselves use their tithe and contribution money buy?
if you wan use church bus you go pay. but na you pay to buy am.

no pastor don ever see prophecy say him church go fall kill people. TB joshua say e see people house fall press people die for asia yonder but e no see when him house fall kill people for lagos

the over 100 people way TB joshua kill so, dem don forget them. nobody fit talk. dem call am to court he failed to appear. the families of the victims suffer the consequences.
people day halla say herdsmen don kill christians finish. the 100 people way TB Joshua kill and the 89 people way muslims kill for plateau no be the same life dem come?

why are we quiet when the god of men do evil but we go open out mouth day share stories of herdsmen.

why is TB Joshua still free today? where is the justice for the families of the victims way die for him church?

dem don close that chapter, abi?
if TB Joshua no prophecy say him house go fall, why other pastors and prophets no see am?
why none of them prophecy say chris oyakhilome and anita marriage go scatter?

why are you crying? what's the incoherent in how people were saved with this your babysit cries.

thank God for them
Re: Bus Travelling To Bayelsa Tumbles On East-West Road, Ahoada (Photos) by openmine(m): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
In saner climes,any minor or major accident is curbed by safety and security agents in order to arrest further occurrence....

In Nigeria,we have any accident,come out of it with thanks and praise to God and forget that such incident ever happened!

And the narrative continues....

Today the accident never claimed any life,tomorrow it will if we don't learn from what happened to us earlier!

A guy just said he had an accident right at that same spot 3 or 4 months ago......which means there is something wrong with that spot or road that needs be corrected.....or do we want to wait for death to occur before we do some thing about it?

1 Like

Re: Bus Travelling To Bayelsa Tumbles On East-West Road, Ahoada (Photos) by excel4us: 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
God at work
Re: Bus Travelling To Bayelsa Tumbles On East-West Road, Ahoada (Photos) by kolawoleibukun2: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
which kind english be this?
guy abeg speak pigin if english no gree you.
wetin you day talk?
Ategberoson:

why are you crying? what's the incoherent in how people were saved with this your babysit cries.

thank God for them
Re: Bus Travelling To Bayelsa Tumbles On East-West Road, Ahoada (Photos) by bakarekabir: 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
Over enjoyment. Buhari that made the road motorable should be held responsible
Re: Bus Travelling To Bayelsa Tumbles On East-West Road, Ahoada (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
which kind english be this?
guy abeg speak pigin if english no gree you.
wetin you day talk?

if you want me to break it in your kindergarten levels before u can comprehend

I said your sermon doesn't tally with the incident you're crying about. people survived what could took their lives and you're here crying like helpless baby

hope your expired brain comprehend this simple sentence ?
Re: Bus Travelling To Bayelsa Tumbles On East-West Road, Ahoada (Photos) by kolawoleibukun2: 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
oga, if you think say your english make any sense, better go pay for primary four for yourself. you no sabi english at al. your grammar na sorry.
Ategberoson:

if you want me to break it in your kindergarten levels before u can comprehend
So you believe say with this english you go fit pass WAEC? that is if to say waec get standard. hehehe olodo. oga your english is below basic. common entrance level.

Ategberoson:

I said your sermon doesn't tally with the incident you're crying about. people survived what could took their lives and you're here crying like helpless baby
bwhehehehehe i won laff die. english master. sermon day tally? your vocabulary don finish?
could have took their lives hehehehe
oga which class you day?
Ategberoson:

hope your expired brain comprehend this simple sentence ?
This sentence sef is wrong. oga abeg next time speak your vernacular. or you speak pigin. go back to school. your level of grammar is a disaster.

like i said, your pastors are rogues adn fake prophets if e pain you face lagoon. weda wetin i talk relate to the topic or not, i come here to express myself in whatever form and i cannot be restricted or hushed by a dimwit like you. i come here to express myself as i see am or as i feel am.
you no speak english pass anybody here. no come here come come form english superstar like say you don read book finish.
Re: Bus Travelling To Bayelsa Tumbles On East-West Road, Ahoada (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
Thank God no life was lost.
Re: Bus Travelling To Bayelsa Tumbles On East-West Road, Ahoada (Photos) by newslifeop: 1:34am On Jul 04, 2018
hmm
Re: Bus Travelling To Bayelsa Tumbles On East-West Road, Ahoada (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 4:24am On Jul 04, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
oga, if you think say your english make any sense, better go pay for primary four for yourself. you no sabi english at al. your grammar na sorry.
So you believe say with this english you go fit pass WAEC? that is if to say waec get standard. hehehe olodo. oga your english is below basic. common entrance level.

bwhehehehehe i won laff die. english master. sermon day tally? your vocabulary don finish?
could have took their lives hehehehe
oga which class you day?
This sentence sef is wrong. oga abeg next time speak your vernacular. or you speak pigin. go back to school. your level of grammar is a disaster.

like i said, your pastors are rogues adn fake prophets if e pain you face lagoon. weda wetin i talk relate to the topic or not, i come here to express myself in whatever form and i cannot be restricted or hushed by a dimwit like you. i come here to express myself as i see am or as i feel am.
you no speak english pass anybody here. no come here come come form english superstar like say you don read book finish.

I will sit you down like a pupil and tutor u with your inconsistent grammar and limitation of language

you don't even know how to apply simple sentence, compound sentence and complex sentence in your babysit post, yet you're analysing and pointing out errors for someone that's fit enough to be your lesson teacher mumu

if you really want to speak pidgin, why not speak all thru even the pidgin sef na wack

pls go and play with your mates, I don't have toys here
Re: Bus Travelling To Bayelsa Tumbles On East-West Road, Ahoada (Photos) by kolawoleibukun2: 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
dem never bake your brain reach. your halfbake education day shark up.
Your English no fit pass Waec. I come here to speak the language that you can understand, pidgin.
You no day my league. Like I correct you for the other post, i go correct your english again hehehe. still free of charge
Ategberoson:

I will sit you down like a pupil and tutor u with your inconsistent grammar and limitation of language
wrong hehehe. go check am well
Ategberoson:

you don't even know how to apply simple sentence, compound sentence and complex sentence in your babysit post, yet you're analysing and pointing out errors for someone that's fit enough to be your lesson teacher mumu limitation of language.
fit enough?? lesson teacher?? grin grin hehe Your sentence is an outcry. not advanced English. third world.
If your grammatical errors are evident to a dunce, doesn't it validate your incompetency?
Ategberoson:

if you really want to speak pidgin, why not speak all thru even the pidgin sef na wack limitation of language
thru?? na informal English dem teach you for school? embarassed embarassed na wetin make you fit enough?
na wah oh. if your written english be like this, i wonder how you go sound orally. God help nigerian education.
still the olodo go day drag. type again make i day do the work way your teachers failed to do for you.
Ategberoson:

pls go and play with your mates, I don't have toys here
come, oga lesson teacher, dem teach you punctuation for school?
none of your sentences cross 80% for intermediate level. For advanced english, you are 40%. Very poor!
i sorry for ppl way u day go teach their children lesson for house. lesson teacher keh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hehehe
post another comment and take free correction

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uk Visitor's Visa ( First Timers) / Dollar Scarcity: Foreign Airlines Raise Fares By 100% / Amazing Facts You May Not Know About Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.