Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,435 members, 7,888,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:41 AM

How Tupac Was Murdered – Murder Suspect, Keefe D Finally Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Tupac Was Murdered – Murder Suspect, Keefe D Finally Opens Up (925 Views)

BMW Tupac Was Shot Dead In Is Being Sold With Bullet Holes For $1.75m (photos) / Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer / Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Tupac Was Murdered – Murder Suspect, Keefe D Finally Opens Up by BrainnewsRadio(f): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
Duane Keith ‘Keefe D’ David, a former gangster linked to the murder of Tupac Shakur has opened up about his part in the murder of the legendary rapper. “Keefe D”, an uncle of number one suspect Orlando Anderson confessed to being in the car when one of his crew member opened fire.

According to Keefe, “I was a Compton kingpin, drug dealer, I’m the only one alive who can really tell you story about the Tupac killing. People have been pursuing me for 20 years, I’m coming out now because I have cancer. And I have nothing else to lose. All I care about now is the truth.”

He continued saying his cousin Anderson was beaten up by Tupac and his entourage and in return set outto revenge this with his pals.

Anderson was reportedly a rival Crips gang member who had robbed a medallion from one of Tupac’s entourage. The shooter’s Cadillac was being driven by Terrence “T-Brown” Brown with DeAndre “Dre” Smith sitting behind, Keefe D was in the front passenger seat and Anderson sat behind him.

Keefe D however refused to reveal the exact person who pulled the trigger because of “street code” but said; “It just came from the backseat bro.”

See His Photo Below:

Gist From Brainnews https://www.brainnewsradio.com/how-tupac-was-murdered-murder-suspect-keefe-d-finally-opens-up/

Re: How Tupac Was Murdered – Murder Suspect, Keefe D Finally Opens Up by BrainnewsRadio(f): 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Please Don’t Call Me King, Put That Respect On My Man – Bbnaija’s Alex Says / Imagine What 50 Cent Did At A Strip Club When A Stripper Disrespected Him (video / Akon Caught On Tape Cheating On His Wives With Celina Powell (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.