Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,842 members, 7,976,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:41 PM

He Left Me Despite All I Did For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Left Me Despite All I Did For Her (607 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos / No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Left Me Despite All I Did For Her by loricara: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Life matter.
I had the opportunity to tie him down but I didn't because I believe he was going to change n take me the way I am.
Now he has gotten another Lady pregnant because I don't understand their language.
I paid for the house we are living, I cook n do everything with my money I even give him pocket money so he won't have any reason to leave me
But this is what I get in return.
Esther ma I want to ask you a personal question.
Can't I have a steady relationship?
46yrs does it mean I can't get a younger man of 25 to marry me?
I am not willing to let him go alive unless he returns everything I have spend on him.
Younger guys should know that we older ladies aren't fools that we didn't marry on time doesn't give them the right to joke around with us
He will never go free.

download our mobile app for more stories

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.relationship.and.dating.tips
Re: He Left Me Despite All I Did For Her by IFNOTGOD(m): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
loricara:
Life matter.
I had the opportunity to tie him down but I didn't because I believe he was going to change n take me the way I am.
Now he has gotten another Lady pregnant because I don't understand their language.
I paid for the house we are living, I cook n do everything with my money I even give him pocket money so he won't have any reason to leave me
But this is what I get in return.
Esther ma I want to ask you a personal question.
Can't I have a steady relationship?
46yrs does it mean I can't get a younger man of 25 to marry me?
I am not willing to let him go alive unless he returns everything I have spend on him.
Younger guys should know that we older ladies aren't fools that we didn't marry on time doesn't give them the right to joke around with us
He will never go free.

download our mobile app for more stories

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.relationship.and.dating.tips

good Kill him n d wife den rot in jail.

simple advice to you let him go(face d bullet today n die once dan postpone d bullet n die a thousand times)

the hurt will b there but someday u will b glad u did.

let karma deal with him.

move on
Re: He Left Me Despite All I Did For Her by XhosaNostra(f): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
At 46 shouldn't you be a hard nut to crack? I'm talking being a cold, heartless bìtch. I can't imagine falling hopelessly in love at that age, especially with a boy toy.

Yeah, it looks like she got played big time. Live & learn, ma.
Re: He Left Me Despite All I Did For Her by mikejj(m): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:
At 46 shouldn't you be a hard nut to crack? I'm talking being a cold, heartless bìtch. I can't imagine falling hopelessly in love at that age, especially with a boy toy.

Yeah, it looks like she got played big time. Live & learn, ma.
..i pray she hears,some women are jez

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lol / Gang Which Specializes On Kidnap, Rape And Murder Of Women Arrested / Feminism Isn’t Part Of The African Culture!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.