Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,344 members, 7,923,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 06:14 AM

Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian (56346 Views)

Barcelona Willing To Pay Ilaix Moriba £100,000 Weekly Salary / Pianese Confirm Three Players Tested Positive For Coronavirus / Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by salford: 12:18am On Jul 04, 2018
That guy is good. One man army. lol.
Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by ybalogs(m): 12:21am On Jul 04, 2018
Fake bloggers...can never happen. Paulinho is more useful than him and Valverde seems to love him.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by petux(m): 12:35am On Jul 04, 2018
dominique:
When Chelsea no gree nko?

The news is false self..Rafinha is no longer a barca player..he went on loan to inter milan last season and they have already bought him..Barca can't swap 3 players for just 1 player who cant even play their tiki taka style...lai lai
Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by Pentools(m): 12:41am On Jul 04, 2018
post=69051721:
Haba now?

Leave our Willian for us abeg.

We prefer him even more than 3 Messis!

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by Pentools(m): 12:44am On Jul 04, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

You deserve 4 slaps. Each for one player and 2 for messi.

Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by LZAA: 12:46am On Jul 04, 2018
damickey:

Emerging reports indicate that Barcelona are willing to offer as much as three players to Chelsea for Willian as they try to knock down the Blues’ huge asking price for the Brazilian.

Barcelona reportedly switched their attention to Willian after Antoine Griezmann opted to remain with Atletico Madrid ahead of the forthcoming football season.

Willian is believed to be interested in the switch to the Camp Nou but Chelsea are not willing to let him go and have slapped a £70 million price tag on him.

However, Spanish media outlet Mundo Deportive claim that Barcelona have proposed a player plus cash swap deal instead, and are ready to include three players in the deal that could eventually see Willian join the Catalans. The players mentioned are also not in Ernesto Valverde’s first team plans for next season’s campaign. The players believed to have have been mentioned Andre Gomes, Paulinho, or Rafinha.

Source: https://savechelsea.net/barcelona-willing-to-offer-three-players-for-willian/
Paulinho grin
This site is a joke
Rafinha will definitely leave but not to chelsea
Op neva base ur stuff on transfer rumours
Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by seunmohmoh(f): 12:50am On Jul 04, 2018
Leave my boyfriend alone o
Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by Buskete(m): 12:50am On Jul 04, 2018
MRSOLUNLOYO:
DAMN,,,,,,,, FREAKING WET NOW
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by Dollabiz: 1:30am On Jul 04, 2018
hmm
Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by TJMighty(m): 1:32am On Jul 04, 2018
Dem no c beta players offer Chelsea, na dos Olodos dem wan take exchange our brilliant Willian. At least Dembele or Coutinho else no deal..
Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by chical: 2:22am On Jul 04, 2018
Some people don't fear God... Imagine the players they intend to do business with

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by abdulskulboy(m): 5:43am On Jul 04, 2018
akeentech:
Those 3 players should be Messi, Pique and Coutinho
Sign of Aba we*d
Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by OrireSA(m): 6:36am On Jul 04, 2018
Willian and Victor Moses same whatsapp group, Willian is only good for EPL cos his an on and off play he won't survive in La Liga besides I don't know what Chelsea see in him his crap and only plays well for his national team. I've only supported and been loyal to two teams in my life Mamelodi Sundowns and Barcelona don't angry me abeg actually let me Tweet Willian #StayAwayFromBarca
Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by OrireSA(m): 6:47am On Jul 04, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Leave my boyfriend alone o
You no see me? Lol #Joking
Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by Kennyoloyede(m): 6:53am On Jul 04, 2018
wink
Laf

Check my signature
Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:01am On Jul 04, 2018
Over hyped MessI Patoruzu!
Ronaldo is million times better! He's lively. Business savvy looking, friendly, not a racist.

Messi is a racist. He looks depressed. Zero charisma. Not business savvy. Very over hyped. Not happy within himself. You will know when you see him.
Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by pxjosh(m): 7:11am On Jul 04, 2018
emi14:

You're naïve. Willian is one of the English league's outstanding player. He deserve a shirt in barca or Real to wear champions recent league medal.
So you actually took this too serious? I watch football a lot and I know Willian is very very good and fast. That 100willian to one Messi is just some overcrazy exaggeration! wink

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by Tonimordred(m): 7:12am On Jul 04, 2018
U want to reap 4rm whr u did nt sow,...imagin d type of playas dey want to use 4 swap

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 04, 2018
Bartomeu is killing Barcelona! Willian of all player......God save us from this destroyer rosell boy
Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 04, 2018
OrireSA:
Willian and Victor Moses same whatsapp group, Willian is only good for EPL cos his an on and off play he won't survive in La Liga besides I don't know what Chelsea see in him his crap and only plays well for his national team. I've only supported and been loyal to two teams in my life Mamelodi Sundowns and Barcelona don't angry me abeg actually let me Tweet Willian #StayAwayFromBarca
our board is killing us....imagine a 29 years Willian.....they talk about pjanic no,talk about thiago no...chasing a bad player....barca is going d way of ac milan

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by Reference(m): 7:40am On Jul 04, 2018
pxjosh:

100Willian = 1 Messi.

Argue with your bbq

But Willian remains a generator in the Brazilian midfield at the world cup, while Messi is as reliable as Portharcourt Disco when he eears the Blue and White.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by Tjango(m): 7:40am On Jul 04, 2018
Paulinho bawo
Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by Reference(m): 7:40am On Jul 04, 2018
pxjosh:

100Willian = 1 Messi.

Argue with your bbq

But Willian remains a generator in the Brazilian midfield at the world cup, while Messi is as reliable as Portharcourt Disco when he wears the Blue and White.
Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by OrireSA(m): 7:46am On Jul 04, 2018
olagbola55:
our board is killing us....imagine a 29 years Willian.....they talk about pjanic no,talk about thiago no...chasing a bad player....barca is going d way of ac milan
I hope this is a lie truly, our standards have declined from Barca that used to dominate every competition.
Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by andrew444(m): 7:54am On Jul 04, 2018
petux:

The news is false self..Rafinha is no longer a barca player..he went on loan to inter milan last season and they have already bought him..Barca can't swap 3 players for just 1 player who cant even play their tiki taka style...lai lai

Common bro get your news right

Rafinha is still a Barca player and inter is yet to buy him,they got nianggolan instead so rafinha remains a Barca player for now
Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by ignosi: 7:57am On Jul 04, 2018
sabenabeauty:
I hope ighalo is among grin
STOP THIS...HAVE SENSE
Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by toye440: 8:01am On Jul 04, 2018
pxjosh:

100Willian = 1 Messi.

Argue with your bbq
Na u get ur mouth, last time i checked messi don touch down for Argentina only Willie still dey world cup and go win am.
Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by Eziokwugbaoto: 8:13am On Jul 04, 2018
Over hyped player. If they are now coming for De bruyne they will use 11 players + their coach.
Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by chemicool: 8:20am On Jul 04, 2018
Auladimeji1:
He better stay at Chelsea because Barcelona doesn't play counter attack or better still go to Madrid

Barcelona is the best in counter attacks.
Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by Judaiski04(m): 9:03am On Jul 04, 2018
Pls leave our Willian o
Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by ufuosman(m): 9:40am On Jul 04, 2018
akeentech:
Those 3 players should be Messi, Pique and Coutinho
Remove pique, put dembele

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian by aniblue(m): 10:05am On Jul 04, 2018
I don't want William to go, except in an exchange for messi or squarez

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iceland Players Support Carl Ikeme (Photo) / Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) / Super Eagles Players All Smiles After Defeating Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.