Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,765 members, 7,945,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School (37540 Views)

Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries / Fayose Recruits 2000 Ekiti Teachers, Civil Servants As Fayemi Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by laliga01: 6:21am On Jul 04, 2018
This is obviously an inside job. The mole might even be working at the office of the principal for DSS to arrive at the time it did.
Possibly they were waiting outside the school gate for the call.
I don't see any reason arresting a citizen making photocopy of his PVC. Pvc is part of one's identification, so tell me something else.

EmagNig:
Operatives of

the Department of State Services, DSS, have reportedly stormed a popular secondary school in Ekiti, Ola Oluwa Muslim Grammar School, and arrested some members of staff.

Those arrested are the Secretary to the Principal, one Mrs. Olagbemi, and an Office Assistant, one Mrs. Ogunrinde, PunchNG reports.

They were arrested for allegedly collecting Permanent Voter Cards from teachers.

The Principal of Olaoluwa Muslim Grammar School, Ado-Ekiti, Mr. Sunmonu Olaoye, confirmed the arrest to journalists.

He said the DSS officers came in some Hilux vehicles and right from the gate of the school, they started harassing people as if they were on a war mission.

“The DSS operatives were in black uniforms and also wore black masks and headed for my office. I wasn’t in the office but I was on the premises to monitor the ongoing third term examinations. Some of my staff members were in my office making photocopies of their documents including their PVCs.

“I allowed them to make use of the school’s facilities because I don’t want anything to disrupt the ongoing examinations. The DSS people just swooped on the teachers, seized their documents including their PVCs and took away two members of staff. They also locked up my office and denied us access to examination materials we were to give to our students.

“I don’t know when making photocopies of documents including PVCs became an offence. One of the operatives even called my number saying I must report in their office within an hour or I would be treated as a common criminal.

“We have 123 teachers in the school and the people are resolved on who they will vote for during the poll regardless of intimidation and harassment.”

Olaoye calls for the release of those arrested because they did not commit any offence and that their documents including their PVCs should be returned to them.

“We are in a democracy and people reserve the right to vote the candidate of their choice. Harassing or intimidating people is not a democratic practice,” he added.

https://lailasnews.com/dss-storms-ekiti-school-arrests-teachers-over-pvc-collection/

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by dheilaw1(m): 6:23am On Jul 04, 2018
Jolar101:

You forgotten that all the security chiefs are terrorists leaders been rehabilitated to security apparatus in Nigeria?

Since these terrorists political leaders are busy stealing taxpayers money; while demanding so called Nigerians to be praying for good development to come from the sky. I'm praying for Nigeria to die and disappear completely and forgotten.

Nigeria is an Islamic Fulani terrorists country.

We Biafrans; we are pulling out of Nigeria the zoo by referendum.
you have been pulling out of Nigeria from the days of ojukwu, yet your leaders without balls keep running away leaving you pigs behind to die cheaply like Christmas chicken .. oh, I forgot no leflendum no erection... have you seen the rotten corpse of Nnamdiot cownu?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by RexTramadol1: 7:17am On Jul 04, 2018
tee4naija:

You must be a learner. Just allow dem boiz photocopy your ATM card and wait for 30 minutes. Thank me later.

Oga swerve, atm card Na document bah?

U for laminate ur own Na.

How PVC take relate to ATM?

And if you went through my post well, you'll notice I didn't expect the teachers to photocopy their PVC , but then, anything is possible in this country.
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by Jaolomo: 10:02am On Jul 04, 2018
I don't understand! But they suppose to be supervising 3rd term exam, and they are making photography of pvc, pls for what? Who is with the students? Nigeria is a country, ekiti is a state
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by Enice(m): 10:24am On Jul 04, 2018
RexTramadol1:
All teachers can't be invigilating

Reason dey are photocopying PVC ain clear tho'

But then, so far it's not illegal to photocopy whatever documents one has at work or anywhere

DSS has no basis to jus raid the school.
yeah, you can say that again. People like you were shouting that APC was cloning PVC in 2014 when DSS stormed their secretariat and madam Ogah was saying all sort of rubbish. In the case of APC, no PVC was found but in this case 123 PVC was found with one person. See una life! Hypocrites.
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by bukogu459: 11:05am On Jul 04, 2018
Oga , don't join fayemi to fake Ekiti people, their brain is intact I, they know want they want 100%. Get your PVCs kick APC out of Nigeria.
Especially now that their satanic agent Femi Adeshina spoke of death or give your land to the Fulani's
Almaiga:
Fayose and his Boys.
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by edupedia: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2018
seunmsg:

I don't understand why teachers who are supposed to be supervising ongoing examinations are busy photocopying PVCs. The DSS should do everything possible to prevent rigging and vote buying in Ekiti.

...they are trying to give in advance reasons why PDP will lose on July 14th.
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by Enice(m): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2018
Yungnaira55:
ah jus don't understand how some dudes talk
so teacher's can not photocopy their PVC.. what's wrong in that.. haven't u guys gone for something n were ask to bring a photocopy of � including voters card.. so y talking as of the paper photocopied pvc will be use to vote.. it's jus a photocopy pls
lair. No where in this country will they ask you to present your PVC except for identification. Now what is 123 teachers doing with their PVC in school at the same time and why do they all want to make copies? For what purpose? Why give it to the secretary? This means that they where all asked to bring their PVC to school. To do what? I smell intimidation here. Most likely Fayose is threatening the teachers that no copy of your PVC no salary.
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by aristosoft(m): 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
Maybe PVC is now a condition to collect salary for civil servants in Ekiti. Trust me, APC will use all apparatus at their disposal. Whoever outsmarts the other wins.
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by gssdobi: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
weyreypey:
APC is so losing the ekitistate election. DSS is not enough let em bring Boko Haram
Mod you can hide this one again... The picture here pricks you abi? That is the truth...that is the picture circulating on Ekiti streets... Nairaland cannot stifle the truth
. I thought DSS has to do with the state?. Is PDP no longer in charge? Pls explain
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by weyreypey: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
Enice:
lair. No where in this country will they ask you to present your PVC except for identification. Now what is 123 teachers doing with their PVC in school at the same time and why do they all want to make copies? For what purpose? Why give it to the secretary? This means that they where all asked to bring their PVC to school. To do what? I smell intimidation here. Most likely Fayose is threatening the teachers that no copy of your PVC no salary.
Is your smell now a crime prove?
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
dheilaw1:
you have been pulling out of Nigeria from the days of ojukwu, yet your leaders without balls keep running away leaving you pigs behind to die cheaply like Christmas chicken .. oh, I forgot no referendum no elections in Biafraland... have you seen mazi Nnamdi Kanu?
correction made. You need to learn how to spell correctly. Zombie.

Mind you, no Biafra leaders running to Nigeria. If you know any; name them here.

Only those accused that are still supporting this terrorists Nigeria government - FFK.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, his mum and Igwe are in Buhari's terrorists custody.

Buhari release Nnamdi Kanu and his parents now and let Biafra be. Or else.

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by Enice(m): 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
weyreypey:

Is your smell now a crime prove?
No worry. When DSS shook spoke for secretary yansh, you go know the kind smell wen go come out
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by weyreypey: 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
Enice:
No worry. When DSS shook spoke for secretary yansh, you go know the kind smell wen go come out
For what... Mark ye this day. Remember this day ...for soon spoke shall be inserted into your privates
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by olubam89: 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
Buy me...Toyota Sport 03 model #1.8m and Benz E320 05 model #3m, contact 08039158405 for best deal. #note; Serious buy only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend / Man And Lady Trekking 4 GEJ Receives A New Female Partner,Man Suffers Pain(pics / ₦‎1k Challenge: Labour Party Seeks Monetary Donation From The Public (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.