Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,878 members, 7,889,927 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:54 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2316 Views)

10 Signs She Wants You To Ask Her Out / 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man / How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 09, 2010
Re: . by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 09, 2010
The girl in question is an inconsiderate **** why blow down your ego like that? Damn I swear some people are just nasty. You acted maturely by not retaliating. In my personal opinion, I think you should leave her arse like garbage.
Re: . by Osama10(m): 2:35am On Jun 09, 2010
If I were you thats the end because it can never work again.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:42am On Jun 09, 2010
Re: . by A40(m): 3:39am On Jun 09, 2010
Don't take it personal bruv its a challenge to step your $€x game up clearly you needed to snap out of your daydream and face the real world. 'Person wey dey ask for direction no dey lost' maybe she could help you work on that flaw i know most guys prefer a girl that would gass you up but be thankful you are not with that kind
Re: . by Africanqueen2(f): 7:34am On Jun 09, 2010
apocalypse:

Last week turned out the worst week in my relationship.

I started dating this girl last year and I must say things have been rosy ( altho I was a bit bothered about her past initially ) but everything changed last week. We just had s3x and she goes to ask me if she's the best I've had , not to put her down I tell her she's best I've ever had , which might be true cos I don't remember any memorable s3xual in the past. I go on to tell her that the sight of her alone gives me heavenly feeling and praise in every imaginable way possible to boost her ego. Wanting my own dose of healthy praise and ego boost , I ask her if I'm the best she's ever had and she gives me a shocker - I'm no good in bed. She just didn't say that alone but adds that she can remember bout six guys who gave her the best fkuc of her life while I'm some where down the ladder , the lower part of the ladder. It's not just what she said but how she said it , I could feel the glow in her when she was describing ( she actually described how she was humped and the size of their schlongs ) her experience with those guys and the frustration she felt with mine.
The problem I'm having now is I can't bring myself to make love to her as I feel inadequate , I don't even get a hard on. Things have gotten from bad to worse ( she dey complain say I no dey perform wella now the thing no dey gree stand up ) and the frustration is getting to her.

Why did I have to ask her
When u asked her did u want an honest answer or u wanted her to boost ur ego? Listen she told u her mind and for me its great. The only thing she should've said it kindly not bluntly. Tell her to show u how to thrill her, tell her u want to be her best like she's ur best. It doesn't hurt to ask dear. I ask my bf all the time what to do to pls him. Try out some of ur fantasy wit her. Its not every little problem that leads to break-up else u'll break-up wit a million girls and not find the perfect one cos there's nothing like perfect these days. Just tell she hurt u wit her harsh words but u want to make it up to her.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 09, 2010
Re: . by Girl846(f): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2010
grin grin grin Sorry.
Re: . by saintneo(m): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2010
@poster
its a challenge. screw her sorry arse to the moon and dump her
Re: . by SAGoddess: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2010
Sorry man, she should have been kinder with her words, I understand your feelings of being inadequate.  Where is the relationship headed now?
Re: . by googles: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2010
Blunt or not, she shouldn't have said all of dat. there are other ways to tell your partner he/she is inadequate sexually rather than totally deflating

wat seems to be their ego . and we know men and their ego, there is no way he would want to sleep with her and not remember wat she said

and that look she had on, that would affect his ego and libido.psychogenically,its going to affect you trust me even if u break up with her and go

into another relationship wat she said will still haunt you.its girls like dat who make guys run from pillar to post looking for harmful aphrodisiacs

i think you should just work towards your deflated self-esteem rather than focusing on how to improve your prowess. its just her judgment, not a

general judgment.they say one man's trash,another man's treasure you might be down her ladder but up on another chic's skyscraper  
Re: . by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2010
Re: . by 28Schweet(f): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2010
@ poster, If your self confidence has been knocked then i believe you should leave her be, clearly she's been around the block a few times and if she couldn't be kind, physically, to someone who has been emotionally kind to her, then what chance do you stand, also, it's my personal belief, that when one is truly 'in love' with someone, then intimacy, will be at a higher level and one won't have to compare,

undecided
Re: . by SAGoddess: 9:14am On Jun 09, 2010
apocalypse:

@ SA goddess : I can't say where the relationship is headed but her words and actions have really lowered my self esteem and I continually ask myself , ' am I that bad '.
@ googles : Thanks for your words and I'll take your advice.

Sorry man, I can understand how you feel.  You will need all your confidence back before you can even think of shagging her again knowing how she feels and what she said!
Re: . by 190: 9:21am On Jun 09, 2010
[size=20pt]men
u have a LovePeddler as a gf,

dats the damn truth~
[/size]
Re: . by 190: 9:23am On Jun 09, 2010
googles:

Blunt or not, she shouldn't have said all o dat. there are other ways to tell your partner he/she is inadequate sexually rather than totally deflating

wat seems to be their ego . and we know men and their ego, there is no way he would want to sleep with her and not remember wat she said

and that look she had on and that would affect his ego and libido.psychogenically,its going to affect you trust me even if u break up with her and go

into another relationship wat she said will still haunt you.its girls like dat who make guys run from pillar to post looking for harmful aphrodisiacs

i think you should just work towards your deflated self-esteem rather than focusing on how to improve your prowess. its just her judgment, not a

general judgment.they say one man's trash,another man's treasure you might be down her ladder but up on another chic's skyscraper  

[size=20pt]Google, T,
Where u for dey learn all these ur BIG BIG GRAMMER SEF
[/size]
Re: . by Onchedu(m): 9:26am On Jun 09, 2010
U know, if a guy did that to a girl, whether gf or just some thing he picked up from somewhere, we wouldnt hear the last of it. They'd take us to Geneva convention and discuss it till thy kingdom come.

Never lie to a anyone in the name of wanting to make them feel good about U or themselves. There's chances they won't lie back to U like U expected. When in doubt, say nothing.

The girl in question is just some slutty lil thing if U ask me. U needn't worry. Her opinions don't count. Now U know better than to engage in casual sex. Would U say at the end it was worth it?
Re: . by googles: 9:32am On Jun 09, 2010
190:

Google, T,
Where u for dey learn all these your BIG BIG GRAMMER SEF

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

wats with the "T" ? cheesy
Re: . by SALady(f): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2010
I never thought I'd say this to anyone, but I think you should leave this relationship. It would seem this relationship is all about her and her need to prove to someone that she is a $*X BOMB.

At no point did she consider your feelings before she told you about her $*x escapades and how she should be careful not to hurt your feelings on delivering feedback about your performance. It is not in what she said but how she said it.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 09, 2010
Re: . by SAGoddess: 10:46am On Jun 09, 2010
LOL, maybe she doesn't understand why you are sulking like a baby when you should "cheer up, the worst is yet to come" cheesy
Re: . by zap2(m): 10:53am On Jun 09, 2010
@poster---Naaaaah! Free this girl. Love is not enuf o. Her character must surely be bad too. What she said to u was to wound your ego- no man likes dat. U need not prove anything to such person.
Wake up Guy! your relationship has just ended!
@SAgoddes--be serious, okay. its not dat funny
Re: . by googles: 11:00am On Jun 09, 2010
apocalypse:

Funny thing is she carries on as tho nothing's amiss. This is really affecting psychologically.

i think you should let her know wassup . . .nobody i repeat nobody has the right to make u feel bad about yourself or ur sexual performance

if its affecting your psych the best thing is to talk about it, make her realize she has said sommin wrong instead of carrying on like nothing is wrong

while dying inside. if you want to continue with her fine and if u want to move on fine but dont bottle up your feelings
Re: . by iice(f): 11:08am On Jun 09, 2010
lmao. . .you guys don't know each other grin
Re: . by zap2(m): 11:19am On Jun 09, 2010
@IICE--think u r right on that one. Maybe d relationship is more "physical" than emotional, thats y d girl cud be so blunt. iice, I'll like to meet u though
Re: . by iice(f): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2010
inconceivable lipsrsealed
Re: . by KAYD007(m): 11:25am On Jun 09, 2010
angryyeah i remember a babe tellin me tht once, her name was something S, lady! i shouted her down and asked for a re-match hmmhu a re-match and by d time i finished with her , brosieee,she was all but singing in tongue in her native dialect praising ma jonny! grin
Re: . by zap2(m): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2010
No problem
Re: . by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2010
She has just told you indirectly that she'll keep cheating on you. She's with you because you treat her right and maybe she will want to settle down with you. But that's her own way of saying she's gonna be unfaithful.

I guess the choice is yours, are you willing to settle for that?

It's one thing to 'think' it and it's another thing to 'say' it'.

I can relate with her because I tend to be a bit blunt myself, gets me in a lot of trouble too  wink

But I'll never say somthing like that, in that manner, to a guy I truly love!
Re: . by laprince(m): 11:49am On Jun 09, 2010
If you run away with this feeling into another relationship, believe you me,
you will continually feel inadequate.talk about what you feel with her.
only MINORS will reply a guy like that.

googles:

i think you should let her know wassup . . .nobody i repeat nobody has the right to make u feel bad about yourself or your sexual performance

if its affecting your psych the best thing is to talk about it, make her realize she has said sommin wrong instead of carrying on like nothing is wrong

while dying inside. if you want to continue with her fine and if u want to move on fine but dont bottle up your feelings

talk with that babe man.,
Re: . by sesman(m): 11:56am On Jun 09, 2010
shocked shocked shocked

I gotta laugh, that was hilarious grin

errr poster run,run and run that woman is a sex beast, i think there is a medical word for that but i can't remember but just run sha she is no good for you cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2010
@ poster have you talkd to this chick yet told her bluntly how you feel abt what she said
do you really like this gal,she might have just savd your future marriage by telling you the truth.
you already knw her flaw that she is blunt (it seems to the extreme) so why are you suprised she told you the truth about how she feels abt your performance.
never work on assumptions about why anybody did anything always work with facts she may have talked without enough consideration for your feeling but that does not make her a slut.
Do pls work on the areas she has commented as your shortcomings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

At The Verge Of Break Up / Poor Girls Always Mess Relationship Up? / Pls Help Me! I Can't Lose Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.