Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,240 members, 7,950,308 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2323 Views)

10 Signs She Wants You To Ask Her Out / 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man / How Long Should I Wait Before I Ask Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Tinksh(f): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2010
If you love someone you would never want to hurt their feelings like that. She could of made suggestions on things to try or be much more gentle. Thats just cruel to say that to someone, even if its true or not. I am so sorry for you but that isnt love, no way!!
Re: . by Spyker: 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2010
Dump her now before she cheats on you with either of those six guys. That's the sign of cheat, they are never satisfied and they are nymphomaniacs.
Re: . by honeric01(m): 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2010
Well she told you abi? a devil you know is better than the angel you don't know, what if she hasn't told you and keeps pretending as if you are doing it well while going out to get the main thing, what are you going to do if you discover?
Re: . by kpolli(m): 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2010
just let her know she caused it,
Re: . by 190: 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2010
googles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

wats with the "T" ? :

U know what the T means now~
ure real name~
anyway we agreed sometin since april we are in june now
u bailed out on me~
im just still watchin u from a-far soon,
frog and frog wud meet head 2 head and there wud be no hiding place for u Googles T'chili'
Re: . by A40(m): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2010
To add to my earlier post i think the poster needs to exercise and strengthen his p!mp hand cos its clearly not strong enuff! Under no circumstance should you let a girl's opinion about you crush your confidence maybe she is a sexual person i see no reason why you should not elevate your game whats to say your next chic would settle for sub-par sessions? Ma guy women are freakier than you think oh! Even if you have to drink a gallon of Alomo you have to prove a point by Pacquaio-ing that pu$$$y. A room-mate of mine in school also faced this dilemma after boys ginjah am finish he ordered a rematch and $hagged this broad till she passed out
Re: . by SAGoddess: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2010
LOLest, I can't imagine being shagged until passing out, lawd help us! grin
Re: . by A40(m): 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2010
Never underestimate a desperate man gurlfriend. . .
Re: . by honeric01(m): 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2010
SA Goddess:

LOLest, I can't imagine being shagged until passing out, lawd help us!  grin

is that what you're looking for?
Re: . by SAGoddess: 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2010
I get you, crazy though!  cheesy

@ honeric - kindly tell me why I would wish such upon myself!
Re: . by honeric01(m): 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2010
lol, but alot wants that happen to them, i mean alot of girls would want to shag till eternity grin grin grin
Re: . by SAGoddess: 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2010
There wouldn't be any fun in it now if I passed out, would there? It has to be fun and enjoyable not feel like I am being murdered!

1 Like

Re: . by honeric01(m): 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2010
lol, that means you couldn't curtain the estacy and all the pleasure you got in one package lol, you were simply overwhelmed lol.
Re: . by SAGoddess: 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2010
I would rather shed a tear with one eye if I am overwhelmed, no passing out please, sounds scary! smiley
Re: . by sesman(m): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2010
you two get a room and try it proper, you two be all mouth no action jor! grin
Re: . by SAGoddess: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2010
grin why am I always told to get a room with these random gentlemen, I don't want a room  grin besides honeric would probably strangle me, he was pretty harsh responding to my first posts on NL but seems to have warmed up to me now  cheesy
Re: . by sesman(m): 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2010
homeric is a pussy cat really, if you give him what he wants he will be as Good as Gold. grin
Re: . by SAGoddess: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2010
Really cheesy It seems I don't have to do a thing now seeing we are getting along just fine now! smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2010
Re: . by Pweety4me(f): 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2010
Umm just curious y did yu guys wait 4 a year b4 having any sexual contact wif eachother?

Do u think she might be doing shakara? cheesy because u spoke so well about her?

She is even comparing u 2 other ex's/sexual mates undecided dat's just 2 bad menh. . .

I actually thought u were gonna dump her or somefin. . .dis is really affecting yu. . .i dunno wat dat tells u about ur relationship?does she even know how much her words have affected yu?

She sounds selfish man. . .does she even rove yu?cause it's seem like ur d only 1 giving & she is receiving e.g affection,care,command?
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: . by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2010
Re: . by ThaGrinner: 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2010
Dude, Step up your game. Not for her sake, but for yours.

Like anything in life, to be successful, you need to 'study'.

Go on. Research the female body. Understand sensual stimulation and how to apply it. Learn that pre-intimacy shouldn't start in the bedroom, but hours before, in the way you communicate with women (talking, texting etc).

In my day I played A LOT. I'm too old for that now, but the skills I picked up will add to everything else that I am and (hopefully) make one very special lady out there very happy.

If you can't step up, leave her.

And send me her number,

(Sorry, couldn't resist. Just playin!! smiley)
Re: . by Druss(m): 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2010
leave her - she is not the one.
Re: . by Africanqueen2(f): 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2010
andromida:

@ poster have you talkd to this chick yet told her bluntly how you feel abt what she said
do you really like this gal,she might have just savd your future marriage by telling you the truth.
you already knw her flaw that she is blunt (it seems to the extreme) so why are you suprised she told you the truth about how she feels abt your performance.
never work on assumptions about why anybody did anything always work with facts she may have talked without enough consideration for your feeling but that does not make her a slut.
Do pls work on the areas she has commented as your shortcomings.
My tots exactly
Re: . by deniyor: 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2010
@ poster
you should know your kind gf by now. If you didn't know she is the blunt type, you hv your answer. Don't let it bother u too much, its a wake up call for your lack of performance in sexual matters. My first sexual relationship was with a girl that had been around the block and we were quite honest with each other on performance. At that time, I did not measure up. She even told me about one  chucks guy that made her shake her crazy! That was a good turning point in my relationhip with women in matters of sex. I did my own personal research (aka google and experiments) on how to satisfy a woman in bed. The things I learnt, I put into practice till I was the one who took the girl to places she had never been too. She even became boring and inadequate to me eventually. Today, I can easily beat my chest and say no man can do it better than I can, and that I can take any woman to the promised land! It's good for my current relationship, and I don't fear my lady will go looking for sex anywhere else due to my lack of good performance in that area.
So bros, the ball is in your court on how you want to react to your gf's blunt and hurtful remarks. You can decide to wallow in your lack of confidence or you can take it as a challenge and make yourself a sex god.
Re: . by slex(m): 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2010
angry angry give her anal s3x like 3 rounds, if she wont allow u give her a juice drink with Vodka in it, mind u Vodka does not smell in the drink or mouth she wont notice wen u make her relaxed. after she gets high Bleep her asshole and kick her to the curb grin grin her mama. Leave her and get someone else cool
Re: . by omega25red(m): 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2010
my dude it's simple you have to break up with her. There is no way this relationship will work out because you will always think about what she said and she is not even trying to help the situation. Dump her before she dumps you at least you can have some dignity and win one in the doomed relationship
Re: . by omega25red(m): 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2010
slex:

angry angry give her anal s3x like 3 rounds, if she wont allow u give her a juice drink with Vodka in it, mind u Vodka does not smell in the drink or mouth she wont notice wen u make her relaxed. after she gets high bleep her asshole and kick her to the curb grin grin her mama. Leave her and get someone else cool
^^^ dude is a f'ing rapist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Virgins Wedding / She Said "no" But Still Wants Me Around Her, Pls Help / Romantic Message To All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.