Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss (44140 Views)

Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble / Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police / Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by hardbody: 6:29am On Jul 04, 2018
illitrate:
Even a believer should not believe this story. They blogger said lekki that is in lagos I assume
The army patrol in picture is OP AWATSE which is in BENUE.

I have been struggling to relate OP AWATSE with RRS...and OP Messa.....

It's not adding up. When was awatse launched in Lagos
Re: Houseboy Sent Away For Stealing, Mobilizes Soldier To Beat His Boss by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2018
The soldier no get sense. Is the message true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video) / Driver Absconded With Lagos School Bus And Rebranded It (Photo) / Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.