Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. (29054 Views)

Human Parts Uncovered In Oyo Building, Police Arrest Suspects. / Tope Alabi Robbed At Gunpoint In Ogun, Police Arrest Suspects (Photo) / Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. by Daboomb: 2:10am On Jul 04, 2018
ozoebuka1:
shocked

I didn't read this long sh.it, do you know why? Because probably by tomorrow they will come out, deny this and sack the editor of this news. undecided

Just waiting for another release by the presidency or lai angry angry angry

Those arrested are not the Herdsmen killing people or where did you hear the Police call them herdsmen?
These are members of the Livestock Guards who were created to enforce the Anti Open grazing Law in the state and to prevent clashes due to cattle rustling between criminals and Herders, even the Police said they were members of the Livestock Guards.

Police and our Security Forces are leaving the real Fulani terrorists and arresting ordinary citizens or just armed robbers.
We are not falling for this smokescreen.

We demand the arrest of Macban leadership that have openly said that Benue and all those states that passed the anti Open grazing Law will never know peace until they revoke the law and the HErdsmen that have blood of the innocent on their hands

Mr. President is just playing games with the lives of Nigerians, in support of his Fulani Terrorist herders from Futa Jalon in Guinea Bissau.
We are not fooled.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. by Daboomb: 2:13am On Jul 04, 2018
adesina746:

I know even sabi how i go take start to dey talk to you. You just need go buy common sense. They arrested perpetrators of the act and you are still shouting fulani herdsmen. Your matter i no even understan

You are the one that needs to borrow sense, even if you cant afford it!
Where in that statement did you see the phrase "Herdsmen", not to even mention who they are?

So the Benue Livestock Guards (which the Police said they arrested, as stated in that statement) are th eones killing their own people and burning their own villages, right?

Your Muumu nor get part 2.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. by smallsmall: 2:30am On Jul 04, 2018
The plan is to create "Fulani Herdsmen Colonies" right across Nigeria, in a contigous manner that would look like a Caliphate that starts in the deepeest part of Futa jalon in Guinea, to Sokoto and through the middle belt, down to Lagos.

No one wants something like that to happen because these marauders are not Nigerians and they are now claiming they "Own Nigeria by Conquest".

We need not fall for this heinous plan of the HErdsmen otherwise, we will regret it.

Every State from the middle belt down to lagos should adopt the Anti grazing Laws of Benue State, direct.
Only lease land to them for One Year renewable Rent. No more, No less
Re: Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. by Ategberoson(m): 4:51am On Jul 04, 2018
buhari is directly involve in this Fulani herdsmen killings hence why he will keep treating them with a kid glove

so na Benue indigene that would be unleashing terrorism on their people and samething as plateau

the earlier we avoid this hegoat the better for Nigerians. prepare for the worse comes 2019 even his mumu supporters won't be excluded in the future misfortune

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. by weyreypey: 4:53am On Jul 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You people can continue your dance of of shame we are watching ...soon yiur tenure will be over and the truth will come out for all to see and many of you will certainly be jailed for providing material and moral support for crimes against humanity...
Don't disappoint us again. You are a beacon on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. by adesina746: 6:21am On Jul 04, 2018
Daboomb:

You are the one that needs to borrow sense, even if you cant afford it!
Where in that statement did you see the phrase "Herdsmen", not to even mention who they are?

So the Benue Livestock Guards (which the Police said they arrested, as stated in that statement) are th eones killing their own people and burning their own villages, right?

Your Muumu nor get part 2.

Young man i can see why you also need common sense. Are you so blind that you didnt see the word herdmens? Before you quote someone in defence of another next time, learn to open your eye to read. If the police did their investigation then those they caught are guilty. I can see that your own mumu will last you till eternity idiot. Your sense of reasoning don lost
Re: Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. by daniwise(m): 6:33am On Jul 04, 2018
zaragal:
Okay.

A new Samsung s6 for sale. 50k non negotiable. 08106999070, 08051974465

What exactly do you want to sell? plz be sincere
Re: Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. by NaMeAboki: 6:39am On Jul 04, 2018
Breeze done blow fowl nyash; see Shocking identities of some of those arrested connected with ongoing killings in Benue.

Case 1: SUSPECTED BANDITS ARRESTED IN CONNECTION WITH SEVERAL KILLINGS ATTACKS ON INNOCENT PEOPLE IN BENUE STATE

SUSPECTS

i. Benjamin Bagugba Tivfa “32 YRS” – A Serving Honourable Councillor of Fidi Council Ward, Makurdi, Benue State. (Admitted to have supplied arms and ammunition to the bandits for their criminal activities)

ii. Victor Ganabe “35 YRS” – Native of Gwer West, Naka, Benue State

iii. Daniel Kyase “33 YRS” – Native of Mbaku, Makurdi, Benue State – (admitted to be a member Benue State Livestock Guards)

iv. Alhaji Adajo Tomza “28 YRS” – Native of Tse Egbe, Gwer West, Benue State – (admitted to be a member Benue State Livestock Guards)

v. Msugh Teraki “23 YRS” - Native of Sengv, Naikpe, Gwer West, Benue State – (admitted to be a member Benue State Livestock Guards)

vi. Julius Avaan “49 YRS” - Native of Ikpayongu, Gwer East, Benue State

vii. Terkula Udeh “37 YRS” - Native of Gwer West, Benue State

viii. Sunday Cheche “34 YRS” – Native of Guma LGA, Benue State – (admitted to be a member Benue State Livestock Guards)

EXHIBITS
i. Two (2) AK47 Rifles
ii. 436 Rounds of AK47 ammunition

Security authorities have revealed the names of the suspects that murdered the two priests of Catholic Church in Benue State believed to be Fulani herdsmen.

Shockingly, none of the suspects was in reality a Fulani herdsman.

The names, as revealed by the security authorities are:

Manga Usaini,
David Akenawe,
Agada Tsetsaa,
Tarzaa Orvhanya, and,
Ngyohov Shin, all Benue State citizens
The suspects are believed to be the killers responsible for the murder of the two Clergymen in Benue State.

They were reportedly apprehended by the Police and they have made useful statements that are helping in the investigation.

https://elombah.com/index.php/news/identity-benue-catholic-priests-murderers-revealed/

BENUE KILLINGS: Army Arrests Governor Ortom’s Top Aide,

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/266515-governor-ortom-speaks-as-army-arrests-aide-for-masterminding-benue-killings.html

TROOPS ARREST 9 MEMBERS OF MILITIA GROUP IN BENUE

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/tension-as-armed-militia-captured-in-benue.html

BENUE KILLINGS: DSS ARREST FORMER GOVERNOR SUSWAM

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/benue-killings-dss-arrests-suswam/

GANA, BENUE TERRORIST LEADER BEHIND ZAKI BIAM KILLINGS
http://thepageng.com/2017/03/25/gana-benue-terrorist-leader-behind-zaki-biam-killings-igp/

I hope CAN would take note and also take their protests against communities of these Benue homegrown (indigene) killers and explain whether they too are part of the conspiracy to Islamize Nigeria.
Re: Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. by motionz: 7:02am On Jul 04, 2018
Sarkin:
This is why I hate the jobless aggressive idiotic lazy pigs of Biafra. the jobless aggressive idiotic lazy pigs of Biafra are already saying that they cannot read it because it's too long and later they will say nonsense.
Later they will be shouting at Buhari to find them now that this have been apprehended the jobless aggressive idiotic lazy pigs of Biafra are still saying that it is a lie and propaganda.

And now these demons will be sentenced to death but that clueless wicked organization called CAN won't beg for them too. They only beg for Christian killers.
Your dad must have been conceived in a used condom

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. by sunbilor(m): 7:10am On Jul 04, 2018
kristonium:
I'm not surprised with the names of the killers!
Arrest the locals defending themselves and present them to Nigerians as the real killers!
That has always been the trend!

God will expose this grand conspiracy soon!
Did you notice the case1 suspects from Benue were profiled properly while case2 suspects from Plateau incident were not. grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. by drnoel: 7:11am On Jul 04, 2018
Omeokachie:
When will they be charged to court to answer to all the charges?

BTW I see Daniel, Victor, Sunday, Benjamin, Julius...all fulani sounding names.

Pls look again. Such names as u mentioned are not there
Re: Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. by ivanG07(m): 7:33am On Jul 04, 2018
Omeokachie:
When will they be charged to court to answer to all the charges?

BTW I see Daniel, Victor, Sunday, Benjamin, Julius...all fulani sounding names.
these are the scape goats,the fulanis are vindicated, or shall we say benue people are killing themself? posterity will judge everyone involve in this bloodshearing in these country for religion sake.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:38am On Jul 04, 2018
post=69056907:
GREAT DEVELOPMENT ...........
I won't still be surprised if some certain people are still pained by this GOOOOOOOD NEWS.
They only long for pains, blood and anguish just because of hate!

this one is more complete

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:40am On Jul 04, 2018
Cuteamigo1:

this one is more complete
Thanks so much for this.
We do appreciate.
Saved already!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. by Oblang(m): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2018
PearlStreet:

Is it Benue indigenes that commit mass genocide on Benue people?

Guy, think.

Why not? Who are those that killed in ozubulu?
Re: Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. by sarrki(m): 8:41am On Jul 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:

So you believe members of Benue livestock guards set up to enforce ant grazing bill committed the killings ? Sarrki haba you can do better

Bro you know I don’t use my words raw like that

So you should know better

It’s same enemies of state that wants to tarnish the image of a patriot

Check the name once again

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. by SalamRushdie: 8:56am On Jul 04, 2018
sarrki:

Bro you know I don’t use my words raw like that

So you should know better

It’s same enemies of state that wants to tarnish the image of a patriot

Check the name once again

Sorry about that ..i just saw you were not the one by one mischievous guy trying to ride free on your popular moniker

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. by sarrki(m): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Sorry about that ..i just saw you were not the one by one mischievous guy trying to ride free on your popular moniker

You know am a patriot
Re: Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. by IghoOvie(m): 9:21am On Jul 04, 2018
Topshow4real:
Too long . . . I need someone to summarize the whole article for me in just 3 sentences embarassed
Re: Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. by Lordbukas: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2018
This report by the police is total trash. How can you explain that Benue indigenes are the ones killing their brothers and fellow locals? Not even a Fulani name? It's obvious police led by Fulani wants to punish those livestock guards for defending the anti grazing law. Nigeria Police force is the most corrupt institution in the world. Take down this cock and bull story, we are not buying it. When you are ready to show us the real killers of Benue and plateau people.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. by GSA01: 10:38am On Jul 04, 2018
1. Biliaminu Abdullahi
2. Samaila Saleh
3. Muhammadu Kabiru
4. Aminu Mohammed
5. Alhassan Saidu
6. Abubakar Adam
7. Gazali Isah
8. Hamza Inusa
9. Yahuza Yau
10. Dahiru Ahmed
11. Friday Musa

This names above if critically looked, are from the Hausa/Fulani clan and the Security forces have really done a good job by arresting some of this miscreants that do carry out mindless acts,
Before people keep saying Government are not doing anything this are evidences https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/07/02/plateau-killings-another-11-suspects-arrested/

http://dailypost.ng/2018/04/14/nigerian-army-arrests-mastermind-taraba-killings/
Re: Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. by chubinwa(m): 11:11am On Jul 04, 2018
As if the arrest came from their minds. They just wanna deceive the gullible ones.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
daniwise:

What exactly do you want to sell? plz be sincere

I am sincere oooo..... Samsung s6
Re: Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. by double0seven(m): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Cock and Bull story

To believe this nonsense narrative, it's either your IQ is seriously low, or your job here is to distract Nigerians from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. by double0seven(m): 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
mashnino:

you are the one not thinking well (No offense)

I swear by man, if you know the kind of intertribal wars going on in benue..

Most times i laugh when the media attributes every killings in benue to fulani herders

I am not saying fulani herdsmen don't have their own issues oo

all i am saying is, some these killings are done by same benue people

Which kind of intertribal wars are going on in Benue? Please tell us, Mr. Liar, seeing black and calling it white.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Pastor Infects Pregnant Woman With HIV During Deliverance / Navy Uncovers 400,000 Capacity Diesel Bunker In Lekki Private Residence / Three Armed Robbers Shot Dead By Task Force After Being Caught In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.