Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,859 members, 7,902,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 03:04 PM

7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly (2211 Views)

Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East / Speaker Of Akwa Ibom State Assembly & Members Gain Access Into The Building / Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightwolf1:

Onye anwuruma, ga joor ndi nweghi ebe ha tuturugi tubata na ala igbo.. Onye aka na akpa enweghi ihere..

highest to do is to resort to insults

very bad.

1 Like

Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Nightwolf1: 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:

highest to do is to resort to insults

very bad.
How is that an insult? Are u allergic to common truth?
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Yyeske(m): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightwolf1:

IPOB hates you too .. A backward being with rural mentality is better of in the zoo.. What can u boast of aside coming here to yell omambala up and down.. Zoo boy
Bring your IPOB to Onitsha na, we are waiting for you lazy yoots
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightwolf1:

which truth if I may ask?
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Yyeske(m): 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightwolf, come and wave flags here and see if you can dare come on nairaland to give us your feedback
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Yyeske(m): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightwolf1:

You insulted in that statement which could be reported
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Nightwolf1: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Yyeske:
Your link please. I don't attack Igbos here and if attacking IPOB means attacking Ndi Igbo then you can as well go and die. I would forever hate and fight anything IPOB here. I can't attack my people, hold your IPOB and I hold Ndigbo, different concepts.
I equally don't allow attack against Ndigbo or Ndi Anambra depending on your argument

IPOB wasn't the issue the very day u angrily asked an igbo guy to stop attacking yoruba people while he was under attack by yoruba people right in eyes..

As for IPOB, are they not better than you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Nightwolf1: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Yyeske:
You insulted in that statement which could be reported

Then report it.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Nightwolf1: 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:

which truth if I may ask?
That u were told whom u are.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Nightwolf1: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
Yyeske:
Nightwolf, come and wave flags here and see if you can dare come on nairaland to give us your feedback

Even if u ask me to wave it in ur thatched roof I will oblige
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Yyeske(m): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightwolf1:

IPOB wasn't the issue the very day u angrily asked an igbo guy to stop attacking yoruba people while he was under attack by yoruba people right in eyes..

Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightwolf1:

That u were told whom u are.
If that is the case then u hv no truth.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Nightwolf1: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
Juliusmalema:

If that is the case then u hv no truth.
Then explain what I said about you if that is the case
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Yyeske(m): 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightwolf1:

Stop crying over nothing, Igbo isn't same as IPOB, I love Igbo but hate, hate and hate IPOB. Both aren't same.

1 Like

Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Yyeske(m): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nightwolf1:

U hate IPOB as a group and hate igbos as a people.. Ur omambala nonsense exposed u the very day u attacked an igbo over an issue that had nothing to do with Biafra.. U are a conehead oily soup drinker..
Typical of IPOB miscreants, I originally said I hate IPOB but love Igbos but you just said I hate Igbos.
One of the reasons I continue to hate IPOB
Lies and propaganda are your trademark

1 Like

Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Nightwolf1: 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
Yyeske:
Typical of IPOB miscreants, I originally said I hate IPOB but love Igbos but you just said I hate Igbos.
One of the reasons I continue to hate IPOB
Lies and propaganda are your trademark

Typical of Zoogerian slowpoke, ur lying attitude can't set ur free. U are a classified yoruba man running amok on igbo related issues.. Be a man answer ur father's name.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Yyeske(m): 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nightwolf1:

Typical of Zoogerian slowpoke, ur lying attitude can't set ur free. U are a classified yoruba man running amok on igbo related issues.. Be a man answer ur father's name.
The Yorubas would continue to give you nightmares so please face them and not me.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Jax1: 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
Yyeske:
The Yorubas would continue to give you nightmares so please face them and not me.

Because u are a yoruba man, therefore threatening an igbo man with large dose of foolishness won't take u anywhere... Pokenose in yoruba matters before u die on igbo affairs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Yyeske(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jax1:

Because u are a yoruba man, therefore threatening an igbo man with large dose of foolishness won't take u anywhere... Pokenose in yoruba matters before u die on igbo affairs.
You are not even a Nigerian so what are you doing here?
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Yyeske(m): 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
EODforce, your other moniker is sighted, say something
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Jax1: 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
Yyeske:
You are not even a Nigerian so what are you doing here?

This one is focus less
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Yyeske(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jax1:

This one is focus less
So face your Somali sites and blogs and stop disturbing us here
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Jax1: 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
Yyeske:
So face your Somali sites and blogs and stop disturbing us here

Spend more of your time in classes and stop wasting on nairaland.. Waec result is out. Go check yours
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Yyeske(m): 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jax1:

Spend more of your time in classes and stop wasting on nairaland.. Waec result is out. Go check yours
Of course, you should know about WAEC and JAMB better than I do, I don't because I've done my time with them long ago so I don't follow them around unlike you. The advice you gave is obviously for anyone who monitors when exams are held and results released like you so go check your result and I wish you success.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Jax1: 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
Yyeske:
Of course, you should know about WAEC and JAMB better than I do, I don't because I've done my time with them long ago so I don't follow them around unlike you. The advice you gave is obviously for anyone who monitors when exams are held and results released like you so go check your result and I wish you success.

How would know your waec result is out when u spend all your time in the day touting for passengers @ the motor Park? This is just a favour to recalibrate ur senses. Go check it out
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Yyeske(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jax1:

How would know your waec result is out when u spend all your time in the day touting for passengers @ the motor Park? This is just a favour to recalibrate ur senses. Go check it out
Go check for your result, I pray you make it though
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Jax1: 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
Yyeske:
Go check for your result, I pray you make it though

Just a roach.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Yyeske(m): 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jax1:

Just a roach.
Kiddo, you said nothing. Go check for your result and I wish you success.
I don pass that stage you are in now.
If you need financial assistance, be humble to PM me.
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by psylliumhusk1: 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
I
Re: 7 Days Ultimatum To Anambra State By Ebonyi State Assembly by Almaiga: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
See people wey wan share the same Country dey give each other ultimatum.
If Biafra is achieved, how will these guys leave together in peace?

Hmm, I smell another South Sudan loading.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Is Finished Politically / " I'm Here EFCC": Fayose's T-shirts Now On Sale In Different Colours (photos) / Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.