Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,213 members, 7,907,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 07:21 AM

8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You (27291 Views)

6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / 10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by johnjay4u2u(m): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2018
Ok
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 04, 2018
Tell this to ur daughters boyfriends later.

Acepen:
Ya U Dump Her Black Ass And Move On My Advice To Young Niggers, Never Invest Ur Emotions On A Nigerian Girl,especialy The Dumb Indecisive Ones just Fu*k Dump Move.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by robert334: 10:32am On Jul 04, 2018
dbynonetwork:
Make money and women will never lost interest in you.... Speaking from experience.....

Elderly men are eating young ladies like biscuit and the OP is here typing poo..
I concur
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by mimimile93: 10:34am On Jul 04, 2018
EntertainingYou:
Has your girlfriend suddenly started acting differently around you? Have you been trying to understand her actions but just can’t seem to figure them out? Well, the reason she’s been acting differently may be because she is losing interest in you.

If you see that your girlfriend exhibits any of the following warning signs, you have reason to be concerned.

1. She puts her girlfriends ahead of you
All women are entitled to a girl’s night out here and there with their girlfriends, but if spending time with their girlfriends has begun to take priority over you and she consistently leaves you at home to gallivant in nightclubs, she is definitely losing interest in you.

2. She avoids public affection with you
If your girlfriend has allowed you to kiss her or hold her hand in public in the past and suddenly begins rejecting your advances or moves away from you without an obvious reason, you have reason to worry about her interest level in the relationship.

3. She’s lost interest in sex (with you)
If she has suddenly become bored by your performance in bed and you’re rarely hitting the sheets anymore, she may be wishing for someone else to rub her the right way.

4. She starts fights with you
If she has all of a sudden noticeably lowered her tolerance level for your little mistakes, constantly picks fights and turns every little thing into an argument or a disagreement, chances are her interest level has lowered and she is probably unhappy about the way your relationship is going.

5. She shows interest in other guys
If you notice your girlfriend openly checking out other guys and flirting with other men while you’re right there beside her, it could be her way of sending you a subtle message that she’s shopping around for another man.

6. She’s put distance between you
A woman who is in a happy relationship always makes time for her partner. So if all of a sudden you don’t see your girlfriend for a week or more and when she does answer your calls, she is busy and is always in a rush to get off the phone with you, something is definitely wrong. Take this as hint that she wants time apart to explore what it feels like to be away from you.

7. She’s no longer affectionate toward you
If she just sits there and does nothing when you attempt to touch her and caress her or you’re always the one who initiates the hand holding or hugs first, a breakup may be impending.

8. She begins saying “I” instead of “we”
If you feel like your girlfriend hardly talks, doesn’t contribute much to the conversations you have your and she starts to use “I” instead of “we” when talking about the future, this means that she does not see a future with you in it anymore

source:https://www.newsvilla.com.ng

Naija girls are selfish and deceptive.
To hell with them and their interest.

How many of you have gone to toast a naija girl while wearing a bathroom slippers and she accepts you?

Nigerian ladies look at what the stand to gain before diving into a relationship.

Relationship is a lucrative business for naija girls.
That's why an average naija girl keeps up to 5 relationships at a go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2018
dbynonetwork:
Make money and women will never lost interest in you.... Speaking from experience.....

[/b]Elderly men are eating young ladies like biscuit[b] and the OP is here typing poo..

My Guy, this your description ehn! you deserve a medal grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by HouseOfWine: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2018
yawn
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by tfelicityk(m): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2018
People with different ideology and opinions on subject matter... What works for Paul may not work for Peter.
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by VULCAN(m): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2018
Hahahahaha grin grin grin

ybalogs:
Wife: listen, shall we go to watch the circus

Husband : No......... I m busy..

Wife : it seems there's a girl riding on a lion without clothes ...!!!!!

Husband : you have become very stubborn .... in everything you want to be stubborn .....
okay ..let's go ..anyway i've not seen a lion for a long time ....!!!!!

The rest of the story ...

Husband & wife went to watch the circus. Husband had even bought the front row seats ...

Lion show started ....and also got over ...but no girl without clothes ..Soon, the entire Circus show was over...

Husband : you told me there is a show where a girl comes without clothes?

Wife : i said a lion without clothes, not girl ........

I swear you will read it again..
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by masterconfam(m): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2018
really
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by Diso60090(m): 11:05am On Jul 04, 2018
dbynonetwork:

Elderly men are eating young ladies like biscuit and the OP is here typing poo..

Don't mind that negroponte
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by scantee(m): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2018
You mean people are still dating? Like still having girl friends in this 21st century?

Smh for such guys ni, who gf epp? Just keep friends with benefits no time for emotions.
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by Blessinq1(f): 11:09am On Jul 04, 2018
Nowadays girls don't even break up in relationships. They just leave you in it to continue dating yourself

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by Hotzone(m): 11:18am On Jul 04, 2018
A broke guy can't expect quality and classy girl with prospect to get stuck with him! Who does that?
Guys, if u c ur sister hanging around a dude who always uses his phone to check 9jabet scores, will u encourage her on that friendship?
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by Acepen(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2018
AmiciLord:
Tell this to ur daughters boyfriends later.

stop Coming All Over My Mentions, With Ur Half Baked Brain, If U Dont Like My Advice Fu*ck Off.
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by obashap: 11:21am On Jul 04, 2018
keep on watching !
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by Acepen(m): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2018
Hotzone:
A broke guy can't expect quality and classy girl with prospect to get stuck with him! Who does that?
Guys, if u c ur sister hanging around a dude who always uses his phone to check 9jabet scores, will u encourage her on that friendship?
u Mean Classy And Quality Girls,(brokeass,) Looking For Rich Dudes To Leech On.If They Are So Classy And Rich They Wont Have Probs Dating A Broke Dude
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by 3DCYCLOPS: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2018
Nigga stop allowing girls cause you headache angry
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by Just2endowed2(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
this post is irrelevant. Nairaland should post educative things and not this relationship talk talk.
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by bola4dprec(m): 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
dbynonetwork:

kudus
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by tintedniggz(m): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
Buddy, why bother yourself understanding women folks? Just ride on with the flows.
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by hkidola00(m): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
EntertainingYou:
Has your girlfriend suddenly started acting differently around you? Have you been trying to understand her actions but just can’t seem to figure them out? Well, the reason she’s been acting differently may be because she is losing interest in you.

If you see that your girlfriend exhibits any of the following warning signs, you have reason to be concerned.

1. She puts her girlfriends ahead of you
All women are entitled to a girl’s night out here and there with their girlfriends, but if spending time with their girlfriends has begun to take priority over you and she consistently leaves you at home to gallivant in nightclubs, she is definitely losing interest in you.

2. She avoids public affection with you
If your girlfriend has allowed you to kiss her or hold her hand in public in the past and suddenly begins rejecting your advances or moves away from you without an obvious reason, you have reason to worry about her interest level in the relationship.

3. She’s lost interest in sex (with you)
If she has suddenly become bored by your performance in bed and you’re rarely hitting the sheets anymore, she may be wishing for someone else to rub her the right way.

4. She starts fights with you
If she has all of a sudden noticeably lowered her tolerance level for your little mistakes, constantly picks fights and turns every little thing into an argument or a disagreement, chances are her interest level has lowered and she is probably unhappy about the way your relationship is going.

5. She shows interest in other guys
If you notice your girlfriend openly checking out other guys and flirting with other men while you’re right there beside her, it could be her way of sending you a subtle message that she’s shopping around for another man.

6. She’s put distance between you
A woman who is in a happy relationship always makes time for her partner. So if all of a sudden you don’t see your girlfriend for a week or more and when she does answer your calls, she is busy and is always in a rush to get off the phone with you, something is definitely wrong. Take this as hint that she wants time apart to explore what it feels like to be away from you.

7. She’s no longer affectionate toward you
If she just sits there and does nothing when you attempt to touch her and caress her or you’re always the one who initiates the hand holding or hugs first, a breakup may be impending.

8. She begins saying “I” instead of “we”
If you feel like your girlfriend hardly talks, doesn’t contribute much to the conversations you have your and she starts to use “I” instead of “we” when talking about the future, this means that she does not see a future with you in it anymore

source:https://www.newsvilla.com.ng
nice one, I and my girlfriend just broke up, she has been exhibiting all d signs except number 5...u are right
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by omofranyoung(m): 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
If I noticed half of what op posted.... I am gone already
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by dokkyelele(f): 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
All cirrrct
Let me add some more.
She won’t text u
If u test her, she won’t reply u.
Both same as call

She won’t even ask you for goodies or money
Then her cheating mode would be activstrd......to be vountinue
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by Delivar(m): 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
dbynonetwork:

robert334:

I concur
Diso60090:

Don't mind that negroponte
bola4dprec:
kudus
If you need women just for sex then money is the best means to get it easily. But if you need a genuine life partner I won't advice any guy to buy it with money. It should depend on the reason why you want a woman.
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by bola4dprec(m): 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
Delivar:

If you need women just for sex then money is the best means to get it easily. But if you need a genuine life partner I won't advice any guy to buy it with money. It should depend on the reason why you want a woman.
Irrespective of your motive � is not exempted .
Take this from above If you have daughters, keep them virtuous, and don't be too indulgent with them. When you give your daughter in marriage, you have finished a great task, but give her to a sensible man.
Re: 8 Signs She’s Lost Interest In You by Diso60090(m): 12:30am On Jul 05, 2018
Delivar:

Na who you dey tell that one to?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? / February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? / Would Relationships Survive If "Sex" Was Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.