Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,982 members, 7,987,519 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 12:12 PM

Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Sokoto (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Sokoto (Photo) (23472 Views)

18-Year-Old Indian Hemp Dealer Arrested In Katsina (Photo) / Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In South Africa [Photo] / Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Sokoto (Photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
This guy na graduate but no job oooo
Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Sokoto (Photo) by Quality20(m): 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
education is good. afonja ppl know d side and damaging effects of drugs,hence they mostly abstain, but aboki who are mostly uneducated are into drugs like Igbos, but they seem to into drugs more than their drug masters - igbos
Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Sokoto (Photo) by mansamusa08(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
Henry22:
Were is that old foooool that said ibos are responsible for the rate of drug abuse in the North?

Yes. Ndigbos are the real dealers. The do wholesale. This man is just one of their errand distributors.
Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Sokoto (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
BloggersNG:
The police in Sokoto have arrested one Aliyu Bello Taro, aka Aliyu KC, a wanted area boy in Sokoto, who has been on the wanted list of the police for about four years.
The Katsina police spokesperson, DSP Cordelia Nwawe, stated that Aliyu KC had been on the command wanted list for his involvement in eight violent cases in various police divisions in the state.
various complaints from members of the public against the activities of miscreants in Sokoto metropolis, the police command launched a war against the group and in the process arrested Aliyu KC alongside his gang members,” the police said in a statement on Tuesday.

The statement also disclosed that KC has a rival gang led by one Dahiru Abubakar aka Maibarewa, who is already facing trial and currently remanded in prison custody.

In a related development, the police command also paraded two other suspects for dealing in narcotics.

One Musa Aliyu was arrested for being in possession of substance suspected to be Indian hemp and other banned substances.

Also arrested is Joseph David, who was nabbed in the Sahara area of the town for being in possession of codeine, adulterated syrup, Uniplex Maysedine and others.

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/wanted-notorious-drug-dealer-arrested.html

That's why they find it very easy to kill people who encounter them,either through robbery or bokoharam.
Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Sokoto (Photo) by Butoneday2(m): 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
Onyinye15:
Aliyu and Musa drug dealer ?

Formation has really change
my dear good day, u msg me months back to my email pls can u resend dat mail again cos i hav forgtten the de paswrd but i hav changed that email. Thks.
Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Sokoto (Photo) by NwokeNnewi1977(m): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
grin
Uguruzik:

ENGLISH
Re: Notorious Drug Dealer Arrested In Sokoto (Photo) by Henry22(m): 5:56am On Jul 07, 2018
mansamusa08:

Yes. Ndigbos are the real dealers. The do wholesale. This man is just one of their errand distributors.
OK and what does that make him and other hausas that are also errand boys to the igbos u claim sell the drugs?

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Life Stories: Prophet Eddie Nawgu / Hoodlums Invade Anambra Vigilante Office, Set Man On Fire / Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.