Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,972 members, 7,880,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

"2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief (24144 Views)

2019: Election Will Be Walkover For PDP In Niger –IBB / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by AnanseK(m): 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
Themandator:

Did Salihijo die as he stated...I mean while waiting to see his doctor?

Yes, the interview is not coherent and I want to attributes it to the owners of the paper who most probably got rid of some of the information he gave out, in the overall national interest.... Better to ask for the audio

No , he didn’t die while waiting to see a Doctor. Was very well the previous day and night ( Sunday) had chest pain on Monday. When the pain became unbearable he got a driver and the drove to impresit hospital in Abuja. Salihijo got out of the car by himself as walked towards the hospital entrance he collapsed and could not be revived. The details are very clear but this confused fellow is just jumping from one thing to another. I wonder how he headed a major “intelligence “ unit.
Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by agabaI23(m): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
MIPNIG:

Anyone who want to speak for the sake of this country should speak straight.
What do you mean by speaking straight?
Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by shosky1794: 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
AnanseK:

No , he didn’t die while waiting to see a Doctor. Was very well the previous day and night ( Sunday) had chest pain on Monday. When the pain became unbearable he got a driver and the drove to impresit hospital in Abuja. Salihijo got out of the car by himself as walked towards the hospital entrance he collapsed and could not be revived. The details are very clear but this confused fellow is just jumping from one thing to another. I wonder how he headed a major “intelligence “ unit.

Seriously I wonder too. The man actually did a poor job in disparaging Buhari. He ended up praising him unknowingly. They wanted to make him President, he refused. He ran PTF for them still they could not find one wrong deed to nail him of. Someone died after the death of Abacha still you tell people that Abacha killed and folks on this thread believe his story. Maybe we are truly lazy.
Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
agabaI23:
What do you mean by speaking straight?
What is your take with the interview rethoric man?
Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by agabaI23(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
MIPNIG:

What is your take with the interview rethoric man?
I attributed some of the incomplete statements to the reporter who is afraid of Buhari.

We are in a dictatorship.

1 Like

Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by Optimist88(m): 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
This history made my day! Not only does it enlightened me, it also had pictures of the past all over it.
Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
flames01:

I think it's stupid to see this as an opposition thing. It is more about a principal player in past regimes telling us what happened outside our knowledge
You are certainly out of order, uncouth and ill informed. Your point has become effectively pointless because you failed to express your opinion without being rude.

The interviewed man is disjointed and I am appalled that such a man ever held such privilege position in the past. Quite unintelligent incoherent man and then you begin to wonder why we are where we are today.
While I am not a fan of the nonsense going on today in Nigeria, one can easily see how we got here with such shenanigan in Priviledged position.
Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
flames01:

Your grammar means nothing. You were simply acting senseless for reading unintelligent and thoughtless meaning to that interview.

It will do you a world of good if you learn to be unbiased in your reasoning. That way you will appear like a sensible man, not like the backward entity you are painting yourself as here.
Your feedback is meaningless to me. Sometimes you wonder why such interviews are granted at a time when election is near. The interviewed man should go and write a memoir. Good night.
Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
flames01:

He has made his point. Learn to be unbiased in your views. Look at things from apolitical and non-ethnic perspectives. It will do you a world of good.
The fact you lack knowledge does not mean the rest of us are like you.
When I speak or write, I do so with facts. No tales by moonlight. You will not blame me for your lightweight position on all that is going on in Nigeria.
If you were smart, you would notice that all this man did was cast doubt in a really important information. Do not tag me again. Cheers.
Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
GEJ saved Nigeria to be Honest. Many international Head Of States thought that 2015 would be the destruction of Nigeria.. Obama I heard was in aww and mouth wide open when he heard that GEJ had conceded defeat and congratulated PMB. If only Nigerians knew that the US moved more than 500 members of their Armed forces to neighboring countries within that time.. their mission primarily was to evacuate their citizens in Nigeria. USA, Israel, UK, Frnace and The Netherlands were he main ones predicting the destruction of Nigeria in 2015.
If PMB loves Nigeria as he claims, then if he loses in 2019, he should concede defeat.
Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
BizBayo:
Please, I will just advise evryone especially the youths to read this thread thoroughly. It talks about the past and the future. Its really an eye opener. Secrets that had been hidden for 3 decades.

Don't just post based on the topic that you see, its far beyond that.

I weep for Nigeria.

They won't... it's not Wizkid and Davidoff news. Some are already saying nonsense about it.. I don't know they kinda youths we have...
Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by TalkingBird: 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
Out of curiosity i was looking for ...the betrayal of Kingibe, how Kingibe betrayed Nigeria by Ray Ekpu.... i saw ....

http://www.bodedolu.com/petroleum-trust-fraud-by-ray-ekpu/#sthash.nwSMv4HI.dpbs

People can talk sha!

Jeremiah 10:23
Re: "2019 Election Will Be Inconclusive" – Abdulrahman Mohammed, Ex-Spy Chief by kunlexy1759(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
I agree with u. Thanks.
Eluwilussit:

This is top security issue. You don't expect him to spill everything. He was dodging the questions on purpose. If you read it, you can see that he even told the interviewer not to press him too much, if he considered him to be his brother. That alone, tells the entire story. Most of the actors are still alive. He has to be careful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots / Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu / Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.