Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,301 members, 7,943,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Make Safety A Priority In Online Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Safety A Priority In Online Dating (619 Views)

The Ills Of Making Marriage A Priority In Our Society / My Online Dating Experience. / Love And Genetype Which Is Ur Priority In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Safety A Priority In Online Dating by osahre: 7:18am On Jun 09, 2010
More and more people are turning to the internet to help them find love and companionship in their lives. Every year, millions of matches are made using online dating services. If you should choose to use the vast resources of the internet to help you look for love, please don’t forget about your safety and the safety of your identity. Read more here to get the right Dating Experience with Ease and with any fear or favour === http://www.datingpropositions.info ======
Re: Make Safety A Priority In Online Dating by Webbullion(m): 7:41am On Jun 10, 2010
smiley nice

(1) (Reply)

Now That I Feel Like I Have Found Her, Here Comes The Temptations! Why? / What Is Wrong If She Ask You Out? / My Girlfriend Is Far Too :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.