Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,783 members, 7,933,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 06:26 PM

A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) (32539 Views)

Small Car Spotted Carrying A Huge Container On A Nigerian Road (Photo, Video) / Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall / White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) by Authoreety: 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
PurplePatch:

Oya correct yaself quick quick before I change am for you grin

My guy chill... dts not english, its pidgin

1 Like

Re: A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
PurplePatch:

Oya correct yaself quick quick before I change am for you grin

you leave message dey follow grammar.
typical naija mentality

Authoreety:
Autojosh, hmmm......

Like seriously??

If u can dig out ds old pix nd show us in ds kinda times,...

I go begin use corner eye dey watch u from now henceforth!

very old pix
something dem don use do meme throway undecided
Re: A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) by LZAA: 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sarkin:
is Buhari the truck driver Go and meet lzaa the truck driver or side boy.

Re: A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) by hollartundey22(m): 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
where is the location of the truck? so we can investigate properly grin grin grin https:///2MPeoYW
Re: A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) by Burgerlomo: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
I can't believe this cool

Re: A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) by omikes: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
can this be real at all??
Re: A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) by chloride6: 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lets start tagging threads Not Safe for Work (NSFW) Abeg.

That guy posting maheeda's picture just earned me a lot stare from a superior.
Re: A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) by gladisa7: 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
oga this picture don tay oooh.. not even this year.

1 Like

Re: A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) by Powerexpert: 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
July 4, 2013 experience along sabo road ikorodu Lagos. Pix attached

Re: A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
Liar. Location is not Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
AutoJoshNG:

It is sad to say, but Nigeria is a place that anything goes.

Laws are easily flaunted, while the law enforcers look away.

Often the outcome of these lawlessnesses is that lives often get lost from avoidable mishaps. The tanker fire tragedy at the Otedola Bridge, Berger, Lagos, comes to mind.

The photo below shows how the unavoidable loss of lives are orchestrated with the law enforcers and the authorities conveniently paying no attention.

It is a photo of a truck transporting an unattached container on the road. Even worse is that the container stretches longer than the capacity than the trailer is design to carry.

Clearly, this is tragedy in orchestration.

https://autojosh.com/a-dangerously-unattached-container-on-a-trailer-spotted-on-the-road-see-photo/

I saw this same pic online and it seems a part of your photo is missing.
The part that clearly showed the side view mirror of the car where the photographer was sitting and it was a young Indian man jo.
Re: A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
Anything goes in an animal kingdom
Re: A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) by kingvictor7: 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
AutoJoshNG:

Often the outcome of these lawlessnesses is that lives often get lost from avoidable mishaps. The tanker fire tragedy at the Otedola Bridge, Berger, Lagos, comes to mind.

The photo below shows how the unavoidable loss of lives are orchestrated with the law enforcers and the authorities conveniently paying no attention.

It is a photo of a truck transporting an unattached container on the road. Even worse is that the container stretches longer than the capacity than the trailer is design to carry.

https://autojosh.com/a-dangerously-unattached-container-on-a-trailer-spotted-on-the-road-see-photo/

massive destruction waiting to happen, may God deliver us!!
Re: A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) by ogtavia(m): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
this is commonplace in Abuja na. Na almost normal thing.
Re: A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) by analryder: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
gazilion:
You neither told us the location of this truck
nor the name of the road where it was seen.
How then can the Authorities track it?
How are we even sure that this photo is sourced in Nigeria?
Bloggers...must we always trust you??

I saw this photo on twitter months ago...Crazy bloggers!...because of cheap data everyone is now a Journalist.

1 Like

Re: A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) by 4gunners(m): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is called cantilever. That's beauty of Engineering.
Re: A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) by olutizzy: 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) by diportivo: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
maxiuc:
cheesy

That's in Abuja along airport road and it's also an old picture

That container is empty

When I went to Lagos I stayed around Olodi Apapa mile2 damn container everywhere and I still don't know what Fiat truck is still doing on Nigerian roads

I tire bros
Re: A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) by jibs4lv(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
The way I respet this autojosh, see as e com fall my hand with this old pic

1 Like

Re: A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) by kennykg(m): 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
Autojosh y na .... As I dey always look up n respect your post this one really fall hand.

This an old edited pic

Say no to false news

1 Like

Re: A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) by owotipoju: 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
Abioye Adams
(08080658827-number on olx)
(08132667464-number on whatsapp)
(09063605980-number he called me with)
The person operating this olx account with this link (https://www./item/lg-50-smart-apps-3d-full-hd-iid-1050413581) is a scam please don't patronize him.
I contacted him for television he displayed on olx because I just got an apart in certain part of lekki and decided to furnish it.
Due to the tight nature of my job and late closing hour, I decided to go online to make things easier.
So, I met this person with the olx name as ABIOYE ADAMS who agreed to self an LG television (used) for me for #35,000 which after negotiation we settled for #30,000
We agreed for him to bring it to my office in phase one where I am to pay him in full if the said product is in good shape.
Then he started asking me to send him #5,000 for transport which I refused at first and told him I will pay in full if he can come with the television to my office.
After many pleading and argument on whatsapp (08132667464) I agreed to send him 3,000 which I did as a sign of my serious to patronize him.
I paid the money into this account (3077185096-Oladejo Praise-First Bank).
On getting the money and till now he has refused to bring the television nor even pick my calls.
And if he even pick up the call will be on computer voice.
Please I want people to be aware of this criminal and his likes and how they are defrauding people online.
Re: A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) by mechanics(m): 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
The road safety officials are not doing their work.
Re: A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
What is wrong with this Autojosh guy?!

You started with promise as a blogger but these past months you have been nothing more than a typical gutter Naija blogger.

Mscewwww!

SMH!
Re: A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) by IbnAbdullah1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
AutoJoshNG:

Autojosh na small shit dey spoil y**h, as my people will say.

Do not do anything that would make some of us here lose respect for you.
Re: A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) by Revolva(m): 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
are you sure it is nigeria
Re: A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO) by Revolva(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today / Ahmet Ali-Çelikten, The First Black Pilot In History Was From Nigeria / Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.