Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,478 members, 7,951,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa (39671 Views)

Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) / Two Nigerians Die while Partying, 3 Kenyan Women Arrested / Man Who Disguised As A Lady In A Nightclub In Port Harcourt, Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by Timewilltell3: 4:28am On Jul 05, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Bro with all due respect, please don't take this the wrong way- you lack sense angry

Don't be mad , but you should have been aborted.
Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by Timewilltell3: 4:28am On Jul 05, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
their killers are probably Yorubas or Hausa/fulanis. Ain't it?

You mother is a hoe.
Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by Timewilltell3: 4:29am On Jul 05, 2018
chillychill:

Just type RIP it doesn't cost a thing undecided

Your drug dealing brothers will never rest in peace, deal that.
Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by Timewilltell3: 4:30am On Jul 05, 2018
Factfinder1:

Don't be stupid always

Your brothers always attract xenophobia even within Nigeria, ask yourself why
Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by Timewilltell3: 4:31am On Jul 05, 2018
Dareal90s:

Lol its not Yoruba's again, y ar Igbo's always being hated?

Because they are mostly criminals with big mouths.
Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by chillychill(f): 4:36am On Jul 05, 2018
Timewilltell3:

Your drug dealing brothers will never rest in peace, deal that.

Didirin undecided
Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 05, 2018
Timewilltell3:

Don't be mad , but you should have been aborted.

grin touché
Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by Timewilltell3: 4:42am On Jul 05, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

grin touché

Such a waste .
Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by Timewilltell3: 4:42am On Jul 05, 2018
chillychill:

Didirin undecided

Don't get mad, kiss the truth.
Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 05, 2018
Timewilltell3:

Such a waste .

I see you are a slowpoke. Stay off my mentions angry
Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 05, 2018
Timewilltell3:

Such a waste .

Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by Timewilltell3: 5:10am On Jul 05, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

You are the one that quoted me fool.
Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 05, 2018
Timewilltell3:

You are the one that quoted me fool.

You must be a castrated idiot. Such a sad unfortunate fellow. Complete waste of human space angry
Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by Timewilltell3: 5:24am On Jul 05, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

You must be a castrated idiot. Such a sad unfortunate fellow. Complete waste of human space angry

Go and suck a penis, idiot.
Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 05, 2018
Timewilltell3:

Go and suck a penis, idiot.

Asswipe. Lazy Nigerian youth. Jobless mofo. Frustration is written all over you cheesy
Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by Timewilltell3: 5:39am On Jul 05, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Asswipe. Lazy Nigerian youth. Jobless mofo. Frustration is written all over you cheesy

You sound like the jobless hungry one.
Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 05, 2018
Timewilltell3:

You sound like the jobless hungry one.

Only a jobless asswipe rants with insults everywhere in an online forum. You are just a lowlife. Kill yourself please

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by Timewilltell3: 6:23am On Jul 05, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Only a jobless asswipe rants with insults everywhere in an online forum. You are just a lowlife. Kill yourself please

Dumb post.
Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by OrireSA(m): 6:26am On Jul 05, 2018
Timewilltell3:

Stop following me around , ugly darkling. You know you are jealous of Nigerians balling.
I'm not following you feel free to check if you don't believe me, your a very closed minded person and I won't judge all Nigeria's to be like you because I have been to Nigeria married a Nigerian woman and they are cool people unlike you child of the devil I've never seen you say one nice thing, all you do is criticize and insult people even your own countrymen. Focus on school because clearly you need it and get yourself a boyfriend clearly you are also way to bored because all your posts are nonsense and have several spelling errors if you keep thinking the way you do you will not prosper o I'm telling you the truth life is good now because your parent pay everything for you but when you grow up you will see what life truly is mxm you little stupid ungrateful uneducated village-girl
Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 05, 2018
Timewilltell3:

Dumb post.

nincompoop
Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 05, 2018
Timewilltell3:

Stop following me around , ugly darkling. You know you are jealous of Nigerians balling.

OrireSA:
I'm not following you feel free to check if you don't believe me, your a very closed minded person and I won't judge all Nigeria's to be like you because I have been to Nigeria married a Nigerian woman and they are cool people unlike you child of the devil I've never seen you say one nice thing, all you do is criticize and insult people even your own countrymen. Focus on school because clearly you need it and get yourself a boyfriend clearly you are also way to bored because all your posts are nonsense and have several spelling errors if you keep thinking the way you do you will not prosper o I'm telling you the truth life is good now because your parent pay everything for you but when you grow up you will see what life truly is mxm you little stupid ungrateful uneducated village-girl

Please ignore that Timewilltell3 dude, he is just a miserable human being and a perfect example of the useless Nigerians giving the nation a bad name angry

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by OrireSA(m): 6:38am On Jul 05, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Please ignore that Timewilltell3 dude, he is just a miserable human being and a perfect example of the useless Nigerians giving the nation a bad name angry
Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by Timewilltell3: 6:55am On Jul 05, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

You are stupid , sucking up to a xenophe and cursing your fellow countrymen angry. Idiot
Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by Timewilltell3: 6:55am On Jul 05, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

nincompoop

You are obsessed with me
Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by Timewilltell3: 6:57am On Jul 05, 2018
OrireSA:

All this rant for me ? All because I turned down your advances ? grin grin no wonder you kill women. Now you are married? grin. What an idiotic rant.
Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 05, 2018
Timewilltell3:

You are stupid , sucking up to a xenophe and cursing your fellow countrymen angry. Idiot

It's countryman, not countrymen. You should have stayed in school
Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by Timewilltell3: 7:13am On Jul 05, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

It's countryman, not countrymen. You should have stayed in school

Dumb self hater.
Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 05, 2018
Timewilltell3:

Dumb self hater.

I am generally a very nice person, but for you I have nothing but hate. That's how I view you. Asswipe
Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by Timewilltell3: 7:24am On Jul 05, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

I am generally a very nice person, but for you I have nothing but hate. That's how I view you. Asswipe

Lol, you sound mad. Hungry fool.
Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 05, 2018
Timewilltell3:

Lol, you sound mad. Hungry fool.

Miserable urchin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by Timewilltell3: 7:30am On Jul 05, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Miserable urchin grin

You are the miserable one. I live in luxury not a village , idiots
Re: Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 05, 2018
Timewilltell3:

You are the miserable one. I live in luxury not a village , idiots

Prove it. Everyone is a rich-man on social media. You write like a pauper. Broke fool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Dismiss And Arraign SARS Officer For Killing A Ram Seller In Kogi / Momo Suicide Game Targeted At Children To Kill Themselves - Parents Warned / Cults - Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.