Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,796 members, 7,875,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) (1310 Views)

DJ Kay Slay Is Dead After Battle With COVID-19 / Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by trendysturvs(f): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nigerian Super Eagles’ goalkeeper, Carl Ikeme has made his first public appearance after fight against Cancer of the Blood, Leukemia.
Digital Sports Editor, Nathan Judah revealed on Twitter that the 32-year-old Wolverhampton Wanderers’ goalkeeper helped in opening a brand new Haematology & Oncology Day unit at Solihull Hospital on Tuesday.

Ikeme who was supposed to be Super Eagles number 1 at the Russia 2018 World Cup was diagnosed with acute leukemia during a blood test following his return to his club Wolverhampton Wanderers for pre-season training last summer.

https://tsb.com.ng/2018/07/carl-ikeme-makes-first-public-appearance-after-battle-with-cancer-photos/

Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by Joylove2324(f): 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
am happy for you man
Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by bustykasa(f): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
Pls i need 7k to relocate from benue to imo state. Diamond bank 0043269951. Thanks
Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by undeniableGrace(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
Possibilities are Limitless. Expecting you at the next nations cup.
Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nice one.. God is you strength. Bro wish you qick recoveryvwe realy miss you in Russia if you are in goal.. Messi couldn't have score a single goal in the worldcup... tongue tongue
Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
Is nairaland a place for you to be begging.. undecided
bustykasa:
Pls i need 7k to relocate from benue to imo state. Diamond bank 0043269951. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by czarina(f): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
Go Carl! Glad you're back. God's speed as you recover. Looking forward to AFCON 2019 where you'll be our goalie kiss kiss
Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by Virginkpekus(f): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
bustykasa:
Wetin do benue?
Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by Auladimeji1: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
bustykasa:
Wetin come be our own

2 Likes

Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by martolux(m): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
He might never be as fit as he was...I thank God for saving him from early grave, may his healing be permanent
czarina:
Go Carl! Glad you're back. God's speed as you recover. Looking forward to AFCON 2019 where you'll be our goalie kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme Makes First Public Appearance After Battle With Cancer (photos) by czarina(f): 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
martolux:
He might never be as fit as he was...I thank God for saving him from early grave, may his healing be permanent
With God's help, proper nutrition and exercise he will bounce back from the effects of Chemo or radiation treatment. I know people who bounced back.

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actor, Adebayo Salami Shares Photos With Lookalike Brother / Flavour Welcomes 3rd Child With Wife,sandra Okagbue / Sad News For Fans Of Davido. Davido In Tears As He Suffers...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.