Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,415 members, 7,964,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:23 PM

I See Nothing Wrong In Exposing My Body On Stage – Ghanaian Singer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I See Nothing Wrong In Exposing My Body On Stage – Ghanaian Singer (520 Views)

Ghanaian Singer, Fuse ODG Poses With Dark Skin Queens (photo) / “my Biggest Regret Is Exposing My Private Life”– Tiwa Savage After ‘fever’ Video / #bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I See Nothing Wrong In Exposing My Body On Stage – Ghanaian Singer by WotzupNG: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
Fast rising Ghanaian female dancehall singer, Wendy Shay has stated that she sees nothing wrong with the kind of costumes she wears to stage which make her look almost unclad.

Speaking in an interview on Accra FM, Wendy Shay stated that she sees nothing wrong when any of the female dancehall singers appear on stage almost exposing their banging bodies.

According to her, exposing her body is a means of entertaining fans because everyone admires it.

“If MzVee or I, dress to the stage with things that bring out my body because of my figure I don’t see anything wrong with it.

“A nurse wear her uniform so that one can identify that this person is a nurse. If you are an actor or a singer you are an entertainer you have to entertain your audience. For me, I call it an act it’s just an act.”
She noted

She also stated that her appearance on stage is different from how she appears in the streets

“I won’t dress like that to the market, it is just for the stage,”
she said.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/07/wendy-shay-exposing-boy-stage/

Re: I See Nothing Wrong In Exposing My Body On Stage – Ghanaian Singer by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
No doubt about that ash*w*..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Femi Desmond, Celebrates Birthday With On-set Photos / Olu Jacob Son Olusoji Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend.see Photo Below. / Actor Kevin Ikeduba &other Celeb In Tears As They Mourns D Victims Fm Otedola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.