Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,481 members, 7,901,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:50 AM

FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (43331 Views)

Mohammad Abubakar: Ranching Is The Easiest And Best Thing To Do / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by blakid(m): 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=YorubaMuslims post=69079869][/quote] you wan kill me? lol.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by sikells(m): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:
What is the big deal in surrendering lands to save lives? I think this is the best deal we can get from this government if we want this crisis to end. As Christians, the Bible encourages us to be our brothers keeper and love our neighbors as ourselves. Now it's time to practice what we preach. Let's allow the Fulani Herdsmen to have lands and we will enjoy peace. Beef and milk will also be cheaper if cattle rearing is in every community.
Are you been serious right now... those that have the penchant for killing.. you want to keep them close... they will later multiply through birth, and influx and then strangle you in your sleep during the night... Oga think abeg... if they were peaceful people, it wud have been different... but they are not... they are voilent
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by bubu2019: 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:
What is the big deal in surrendering lands to save lives? I think this is the best deal we can get from this government if we want this crisis to end. As Christians, the Bible encourages us to be our brothers keeper and love our neighbors as ourselves. Now it's time to practice what we preach. Let's allow the Fulani Herdsmen to have lands and we will enjoy peace. Beef and milk will also be cheaper if cattle rearing is in every community.
you think you are funny abi?wait for me ,I am coming. idiot
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Dailyway: 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
Now, it has been confirmed, what else? This is APC, Always Protecting Cattle Government.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
Empiree:
You are gradually revealing your intention here. I know you have sentiments. What's Biafra gotta do with this thread?. Anyways, if to let Biafrans be, why do you support Israel terrorist?. Why dont you let Palestinian be?

Bullsh!t. Nigeria is ONE

kikikikikiki grin grin Anyone who against Biafrans and support herdsmen is from up North? grin grin Talk about paranoia cheesy
Oh you are not northern herdsman. Are herdsman from the west or Libya herdman?

Nigeria is an Islamic terrorists republic.

Maybe you are an Islamic terrorists on Internet.

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
sarrki:
Pmb is better to keep quiet than saying this

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Chuksonyeike: 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
Koolking:

Land within the territory of Nigeria is owned by the Nigerian government, the constitution recognised this fact. Government has the right to any land for activities that will benefit the generality of Nigerians. The Nigerian law vested urban land within a state to governors, and all non-urban land to the LG in which they are found. Federal government can negotiate with states and LG for the purpose of investing in those lands for Nigerian benefit.

It's a misconception and cheap speculation to reason that one ethnic group has any power to hold the rest group hostage due to a proposal that benefit the Nigerian people. We should shun this mischief and demonization of a particular ethnic group. It's a cheap propaganda.

Ranching is a form of agriculture, government has a mandate to invest to boost and encourage participation for wholesome effect on the economy.

I appreciate your attention.

Peace!

Land belong to the state government of the respective states and not the FG.If the state Governors says no land for ranching then let it be
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by DaSmite(m): 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
Koolking:
Am actually disappointed FFK was one of the rulers running Nigeria.

Clearly, if we look at the bigger pictures, ranching will ameliorate the clashes between nomadic farmers and crop farmers. It will also contribute meaningfully to the Nigeria's economic development and growth. Let shun sentiment and give a try. Government has done it feasibility and cash flow projection.
You are truly dumb bro...
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Empiree: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jolar101:

[s]Oh you are not northern herdsman. Are herdsman from the west or Libya herdman?

Nigeria is an Islamic terrorists republic.

Maybe you are an Islamic terrorists on Internet.[/s]
Sometimes some people need to be ignored.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by CioAngels(f): 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
It is very sad the Fulani's are forcefully grabbing peoples land which i see as stealing. How can someone say, giving land is better than dying, so they are intentionally killing owners of the land so that they will run and leave their villages for them. Mr Buhari, you are not being fare, and i think presidency does not think before talking and don't weigh what they say. These days the presidency dares Nigerians. What can they do? Nothing.
It is sickening to know that our tormentors are foreigners and yet, the president is telling them to kill none Fulani's while he pretends not to understand what is happening. How can one suffer to plant crops and you tell your people to take their cows to the farms and destroy their crops, i think is total wickedness.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by tekslee: 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
It's obvious there's an agenda and until we look deeply we won't see clearly
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by donjahsy(m): 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:
I had a dream of rampaging Fulani herdsmen at your neighborhood. horrible things happened that night, that was how i stopped seeing comments from the handle GOTV on nairaland.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Empiree:
Emi omo Yoruba tokan tokan grin I have bought lands from my fellow Yoruba people before and i know how terrible the experience was. I had to give up the land i bought with my sweat when other family members who didnt agree to the sale of the so called ancestra lands showed up to lay curses and threats. This is why govt is right to have control over reserved land across the country. You will never move forward with your bullshit mental faculty cheesy

The fact you had bad experience with some people doesn't make killer herdsmen better. At least you still have your life. The fulani kill and steal.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by PVision2020(m): 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
Empiree:
Speak for yourself. It is obvious you have no solution to the problem other bringing religion, politics and segregation into this seemingly business issue.

I figured long time ago that you guys want no peace.
Ologbeni carry your wahala go front.
So what's govt concern with private businesses. In your religiously zombified mind peace can only be attain by taking the lands of others? You epitomise foolishness, an hallmark of insanity.
All the states in the south west (Even Osun Aregbe who is a core Muslim and ardent supporter of buhari), Afenifere, Yoruba youths (whose leader is a Muslim) , Are ona kakanfo Gani Adams (who is also a Muslim) and notable Yoruba sons and daughters (both Muslim and Christians) have come out boldly to resist any ceeding of our lands to the Fulani herders. Tani baba re nileyi? You think everyones' brain is as religiously minute and myopic as the poo in your cranium you call brain?
You and your fellow Wahhabi Akintola mumuric can donate your family houses and land, mosque, ile kewu, your praying ground (at least you only use it twice a year), instead of leaving your praying ground bushy only to be cleared a day to ileya or itunu awe, you can give it to the fulanis for ranching.

Your stupidity is priceless and unique, it can only be inherited.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by scotz101(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:

I believe you dont really know what you're talking about..
If you give them colonies today, tomorrow they would claim that colony as their own ancestral land and would still kill you for more. Fulani's are nomads. They have never had lands. Check all over Africa, anywhere you see Fulani's, they never owned any lands. Abeg forget this Christian issue. They can't kill so we would give them lands
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Pinkybush: 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:
Your comment is the most silly I've read this year. Next time learn to close that gutter.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
Empiree:
Sometimes some people need to be ignored.

Yes. You are a terrorist using the Internet to get intels.

Ignore me for exposing you.

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Empiree: 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
schoolboij:

The fact you had bad experience with some people doesn't make killer herdsmen better. At least you still have your life. The fulani kill and steal.
Stop giving excuses. My experience i just told you is the reason many lands remain useless bcus lots of individual are afraid of many stupid things attached. Thats why y'all remain backward. Fulani's plan is modern and make sense. If you dont develop your land they will come in. Period.

Force your chairman and women, local and state govt to buy those lands that are prone to reserve for businesses and agriculture from families. People like you can invest on the land and pay tax. You can as well herd cows and sheep. Doesnt have to be fulani alone. What fulanis are doing now is giving you heads up. And just stop hating them and get to work. There are lots of things you can do with lands. Govt can build amusement parks to attract tourists and create jobs and revenue. Build restaurants, cafes, gym, doctors offices, physical therapy, healthcare training centers, and lots and lots you can do instead of having useless land and do nothing in the name of ancestors. Leave ancestors alone. They are chilling in their graves. The land doesn't belong to them anymore.

I am just wondering what is the use of degrees and certificate you all have. Your certificates are not meant for you to get govt's jobs. They are meant for you to think. Because many of you dont think is the reason you are in this damn it. And i dont blame you because lots of you can not defend your certificate anyway. And if any of your governor refuses to allow federal govt to get the lands for the fulanis, such governor does that only to his own benefit not for your benefits. They want to capitalize on fulani this and that while the lands are just useless. You so called educated people in the SW/SE are just bunch of illustrate becuase you dont know your rights either. If you do, these things i am telling you should have been enforced. But no, you all prefer to sit at home and wait for daddy to give you allowance and then complain of no employment. Or you prefer to do yahoo yahoo, money ritual or fraud.

On the other hand, you barely see hausa-fulani travel to the West for greener pasture. They stay in nigeria and do thier businesses. But you wanna travel to Dubai, spend ritual money and show off. I repeat, force your local and state govts to invest money gotten from federal govt on those commercial lands. They should buy those lands from families. But instead, you see them get to the office, and within a year, a local govt chairman builds billion naira house in ikoyi, Ajah, Lekki, Banana island and so forth. Because you people dont think and you dont know your rights is the reason your elected officials take you for a ride. If they know they can not do what i just proposed here, then, I will continue to support Buhari govt to give the lands to herdsmen to do their business on those lands across the country.

Era of ancestors' land is over. Get over it. Listen, i have just given you a way to create jobs. You dont always rely on govt to employe you before you can be able to put food on your table. Bottom line is, you are all greedy and corrupt people.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Empiree: 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jolar101:

Yes. You are a terrorist using the Internet to get intels.

Ignore me for exposing you.
Sorry, you have no meaningful contribution to move things forward other than accusing people of terror. Get well soon.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Empiree: 11:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
PVision2020:

Ologbeni carry your wahala go front.
So what's govt concern with private businesses. In your religiously zombified mind peace can only be attain by taking the lands of others? You epitomise foolishness, an hallmark of insanity.
All the states in the south west (Even Osun Aregbe who is a core Muslim and ardent supporter of buhari), Afenifere, Yoruba youths (whose leader is a Muslim) , Are ona kakanfo Gani Adams (who is also a Muslim) and notable Yoruba sons and daughters (both Muslim and Christians) have come out boldly to resist any ceeding of our lands to the Fulani herders. Tani baba re nileyi? You think everyones' brain is as religiously minute and myopic as the poo in your cranium you call brain?
You and your fellow Wahhabi Akintola mumuric can donate your family houses and land, mosque, ile kewu, your praying ground (at least you only use it twice a year), instead of leaving your praying ground bushy only to be cleared a day to ileya or itunu awe, you can give it to the fulanis for ranching.

Your stupidity is priceless and unique, it can only be inherited.
See this one, as usual, no real solution. Those entities you mentioned only served their interests. They could use the land to help their people but no, the land are just their useless for decades and you still proud of yourself on this trash. Afenifebi and Are ita kakanfo and all that bullshit have done nothing to alleviate poverty and provide jobs for you. And you are defending them here. They will continue to enslave your brain.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Sammiet(m): 12:02am On Jul 05, 2018
APC - ALWAYS PROTECTING COWS

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by ANOWEDGREAT: 12:13am On Jul 05, 2018
bgossipnaija:
Vanguard report that the Presidency, yesterday, charged those against the administration’s ranching and colony programmes for herdsmen to rethink, noting that they are better off living with the ranches and colonies than dying through the persisting conflicts.

Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Chief Femi Adesina, speaking on an AIT morning programme in response to a question on ancestral attachments to land said: “Ancestral attachment? You can only have ancestral attachment when you are alive.

A Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, has lambasted  the Presidency saying

"Giving land for ranching is better than death.....Being alive is better than ancestral attachment to land"- Presidency.

In other words you must surrender your ancestral lands to the Fulani or prepare to be slaughtered. You must give them your homes or they will take your lives!

You must give them your money and all that is dear to you or they will butcher you and your family and take over all that is yours.

Surely only the accursed still support this evil government. Do we need any further evidence to prove that Buhari is behind the ethnic cleansing and genocide?

https://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/07/give-your-land-or-die-ffk-react-to-presidency-statement-on-giving-land-for-ranching-is-better-than-death/

It's no longer hidden the real masterminds of all these killings are finally coming out gradually.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Sammyblaq(m): 12:15am On Jul 05, 2018
GoTV:
Bastard son of a thousand fathers...
I am coming for your land.

You think from the anus.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Sammyblaq(m): 12:19am On Jul 05, 2018
Koolking:

Clearly, if we look at the bigger pictures, ranching will ameliorate the clashes between nomadic farmers and crop farmers. It will also contribute meaningfully to the Nigeria's economic development and growth. Let shun sentiment and give a try. Government has done it feasibility and cash flow projection.
Brother, ur cow na personal... Make them graze for ur backyard

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by kernel508: 12:20am On Jul 05, 2018
GoTV:

I use to love Mumuhamad, till he got one 12 year old girl pregnant... Started terrorising the world, I left the religion of piss.

#PedophileMumuhamad.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by crimeboss: 12:30am On Jul 05, 2018
[quote author=YorubaMuslims post=69079869][/quote]
But ur religious brothers are trying, why post a picture of ur gf?, we will surrender the lands to killers so they won't kill Christians, even hang, suswam and danjuma will be let off the hounding hook.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by crimeboss: 12:35am On Jul 05, 2018
Empiree:
See this one, as usual, no real solution. Those entities you mentioned only served their interests. They could use the land to help their people but no, the land are just their useless for decades and you still proud of yourself on this trash. Afenifebi and Are ita kakanfo and all that bullshit have done nothing to alleviate poverty and provide jobs for you. And you are defending them here. They will continue to enslave your brain.
But u prefer terrorist buhari and Fulani assassin Islamic religious affiliates to ur heritage, try harder this is what obtains in belief religion of peace.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by Empiree: 12:51am On Jul 05, 2018
crimeboss:

But u prefer terrorist buhari and Fulani assassin Islamic religious affiliates to ur heritage, try harder this is what obtains in belief religion of peace.
who is talking religion here?. God punish whoever did this to you people, that you can not think straight. We are talking about solution but you guys are talking about religion to the point of cursing religion.

My God, who brainwashed you guys?

Is this what your education has depleted to?
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by GGirll: 1:24am On Jul 05, 2018
sarrki:
Pmb is better to keep quiet than saying this

Pls don't ever change d goal post continue to support the evil until it consumes you too...whether you speak up or keep quiet, whether you support him or not d thing is this the blood of the innocent are crying continually in God's presence for revenge n the God of recompense must arise n reward you n your likes...in d end of life you either face happiness in heaven or face damnation in Hell be warned n escape for your soul
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by GGirll: 1:27am On Jul 05, 2018
GoTV:

Pls be warned as d God of Host is not your Sun n moon god pls desist calling yourself a Christian cos if you don't whatever you see you take.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by GGirll: 1:32am On Jul 05, 2018
Koolking:

No problem dear lead by example Give them your land n live on d street or die as for us we will defend our to d last blood.
Re: FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" by searchlight: 2:01am On Jul 05, 2018
Koolking:

pls do you mean I should dash out my land to Hausa Fulani for peace to rain? May thunder from Amadioha strike anybody who ever thought about that without even spiting it out including you man with all due respect

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants / Remi Tinubu Ordained As RCCG Pastor As Bola Tinubu Attends Convention (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.