Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,890 members, 7,889,938 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:00 AM

Manager Sack Over ‘cruel’ Response To Employee With Son On Life Support - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Manager Sack Over ‘cruel’ Response To Employee With Son On Life Support (1207 Views)

Labour Vows To Shutdown First Bank Over Plans To Sack Over 1000 Workers / Michigan Manager Sacked For Callous Texts To Mom Whose Son Is On Life Support / Chat Between A Mom Whose Child Is On Life Support And Her Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Manager Sack Over ‘cruel’ Response To Employee With Son On Life Support by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
A convenience store manager has been fired by Folk Oil, owner and operator of PS Food Mart, after a Facebook post went viral on Saturday.

Crystal Reynolds Fisher, a woman who works in a PS Food Mart in Michigan, texted her manager that she would not be able to make her shift, within 48 hours, because her son was on life support.

While most people would respond by
sending their well wishes to the family and by being supportive of time off, this woman
shocked social media users with her cruel
response.

The former boss, listed only as “Dawn” on the screenshots, wrote, “There is no reason you can’t work, and I will not tolerate drama.” She also told Fisher that if she failed to show up for her shift, she would consider it a
resignation. Fisher told WWMT that her 18-year-old son, Jason, is on life support in C. S. Mott Children’s Hospital in Ann Arbor, Mich. He entered the hospital with a fever and is currently on a ventilator.

They believe it is a type of sepsis, Crystal said. The mother went on to say, “This manager that talked to me the way she did and had no
compassion or sympathy at all… my
son’s on life support.

This is his life we’re talking about; he’s not just in the hospital sick, he’s on life support.” PS Food Mart wrote on their Facebook that the manager in question has been let go.

They also contacted Fisher to tell her that she would be able to take the time off that she needs.

Below Is The Screenshots:

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/manager-fired-over-cruel-response-to-employee-with-son-on-life-support/

Lalasticlala
Re: Manager Sack Over ‘cruel’ Response To Employee With Son On Life Support by Benjom(m): 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
I knew she'll be fired for her insensitivity to the plight of the worker... but where's the proof that she's been relieved of her duties? cool
Re: Manager Sack Over ‘cruel’ Response To Employee With Son On Life Support by Trendy247: 8:11am On Jul 05, 2018
How many times?
Re: Manager Sack Over ‘cruel’ Response To Employee With Son On Life Support by inoki247: 8:11am On Jul 05, 2018
v'
Re: Manager Sack Over ‘cruel’ Response To Employee With Son On Life Support by soberdrunk(m): 8:11am On Jul 05, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Manager Sack Over ‘cruel’ Response To Employee With Son On Life Support by Folashade2016(f): 8:11am On Jul 05, 2018
Hmmmmmm. Good morning nairaland.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Manager Sack Over ‘cruel’ Response To Employee With Son On Life Support by akeentech(m): 8:12am On Jul 05, 2018
yejoxe:
Heartless
Re: Manager Sack Over ‘cruel’ Response To Employee With Son On Life Support by dominique(f): 8:13am On Jul 05, 2018

(1)

Chevening Scholarship 2022 Applicants Gather Here! / Info on Eco/Oceanic Bank Take Home Pay? / Whre Can I Learn Interior Decoration Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.