Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,245 members, 7,967,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 09:34 PM

Learn How To Make Residual Income In Real Estate. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Learn How To Make Residual Income In Real Estate. (210 Views)

Nigerian Living Abroad? Reasons To Invest In Real Estate / Five Reasons Investing In Real Estate Is Better Than Saving In Te Bank. / 4 Simple Ways To Invest In Real Estate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Residual Income In Real Estate. by JOEgaffer: 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
There is nothing I enjoy more than traveling the world and doing what I love to help the people around me and not just myself.

Meaningful experiences are what separate the mediocre lives from the world-class which you can get by attending our upcoming Business Opportunity Exposure in The Real Estate industry.

You will learn:

-How to make an extra 2-3 million naira quarterly from real estate marketing business starting with zero capital right now.

-Access on how to own your dream cars

- How you can travel on all expense paid trips to luxury destinations around the world.

- How you can win free plots to build your dream home.

Join us:

Saturday 7th July,2018

Time: 9am-1pm

GlC Main Auditorium, 277 Babs Animashaun Rd, off Bode Thomas, Surulere, Lagos

For further enquiries send your WhatsApp number as an sms to 08064889523

Don't miss this for anything!