Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,211 members, 7,887,557 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:35 AM

Oyo 2019: Alao Akala Declares To Run For Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo 2019: Alao Akala Declares To Run For Governor (451 Views)

Oyo 2019: Alao Akala Locks Out Seyi Makinde From His Radio Station / Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 / Ajimobi Locks Adebayo Alao-Akala N3 Billion Property (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oyo 2019: Alao Akala Declares To Run For Governor by 8Ebisco: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
Otunba Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akaka, a former governor of Oyo State, has declared his intention to contest the state governorship election under the flagship of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Alao-Akala declared his intentions in his Bodija residence, while receiving letters of offer to contest which was presented to him by Dr Fola Akinosun, the chairman of Akala Support Group, in Ibadan, on Wednesday.

He said, “With all sense of responsibility and with a view to consolidating and surpassing the achievements recorded so far by Governor Abiola Ajimobi towards making Oyo State better, I, Christopher Adebayo Alao-Akala, having communed with my creator, the Almighty God, my immediate family and due consultations with the critical stakeholders, do solemnly offer myself to contest for the governorship seat of Oyo state come 2019; So help me,God. “

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/oyo-2019-alao-akala-declares-to-run-for.html

Re: Oyo 2019: Alao Akala Declares To Run For Governor by yipata: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
why in this world do u need to go back to that seat. So no right thinking young man or lady in that state can do this better ehn, it's still u old cargoes? PLS I HOPE AJUMOBI WONT SINK APC IN OYO because OF THIS MAN, COS IH BE LIKE SAY DEM DON DEY PALI WELL WELL THESE DAYS.
Re: Oyo 2019: Alao Akala Declares To Run For Governor by yemmight(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
What I keep asking them is if you don't go back, can't you do any other things in life.

(1) (Reply)

FG Bans Tankers, Trailers With No Safety Measures From Highways / Ekiti’s Election Was Not Free And Fair. It Was More Of A Federal Military Invasi / Expect More Defection In The House Of Reps --- Rasak Atunwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.